3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Very pleased with defy supply , included is my summary

I am an interior designer, consumer research consultant as well as a shopping maven. I am always searching for new companies to turn my clients to that have either a special niche like unique products, or a niche because of their prices. Generally, modern furniture companies do not have both....great selection and low prices. then, I found DefySupply.com

The modern furniture and design world is littered with super outrageous margins, and companies who think they can get away with ridiculous price points just because their products are innovative or stylish. Generally you can't get a modern leather sofa for less than 3k anywhere and I just don't think that's right. People should be able to enjoy modern designs without going broke to do it.

I learned about DefySupply.com through my sister in law. She was just raving about them for about an hour at dinner one night. Her and my brother had just bought a new home in the suburbs and had really been searching for months upon months with an interior designer to help them furnish it. She somehow stumbled across DefySupply.com She furnished her whole home with these guys, and said that she saved about 4k. She bought two leather sectionals, 5 bar stools, a dining set, a patio sofa set, 2 mattresses, and a couple coffee tables. I asked her if she was skeptical ordering almost 8k online and she said that she had read such great reviews on them that she wasn't nervous. She also said that their sales representatives were so nice and polite that she didn't have any concerns.

Of course I was intrigued because I'm always looking for ways to save my clients money without sacrificing on quality. I went over to her place and saw her furniture and it was absolutely beautiful. The leather sectionals made their living room and basement smell like genuine leather..kind of like that new car smell...the mattresses were so comfortable and the bar stools were super nice too.

Her and I then looked online to see if she could get the same models at any other wholesaler or retailer (we had a lot of time last weekend). nobody was anywhere even close to matching defysupply's prices. The leather sectional they bought we saw in about 10 other online stores. defysupply sold it for 1,499.99 with free shipping. nobody else sold it for less than 2,400. Then we checked out the acrylic bar stools she purchased. She got them for $65 each, with free shipping.....neither her or I could find these bar stools anywhere else for less than $140. That is a very big difference.

Since then, i have really started turning all my clients to this site becuase I am convinced that they really have somehow made it affordable for people to buy beautiful and modern furniture for very low prices.

I just thought I'd write this to let everybody know how much I am impressed iwth DefySupply. Especially in economic times like these, a cost savings company like theres is always appreciated.

Dont Buy from Defysupply.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site has what appears to be good prices on furniture.  But from what I can tell, its a 0ne-man show that promises delivery in 4 to 6 weeks (Which is already a very long time) and then stretches it out.  Its been 11 weeks since I ordered from them.  They charged my credit card right away and I still don't have the products.  They gave me the run around (when I can get someone on the phone) and then passed me to the shipping/delivery company who is now giving me the run around.  Its unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, I'm not even sure if these guys really exist (could be a fraud).  Order at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't buy from Defysupply.com .......................

Was good, not so much anymore

from Utah

Comments about DefySupply.com:

When we bought our new house, we were looking for extra couches and chairs, since we now had a living room and family room. At that point, we were able to find some good deals on discounted couches. But when we have gone back to the site since, we found that they no longer accept new offers that are outside of store credit. This is a great hindrance to us, and it has stopped us form using the site more than when we first started buying things from them.

Product Selection
Defysupply.com does have a huge range of options for furniture, and they are made by a large number of manufacturers. So we were able to browse through many different quality options before settling on the couches that we ultimately chose.

Product Pricing
The prices are much lower than brand name furniture stores, but I have also seen similar prices at other discount furniture stores. So although the prices are low, they do not beat all of the competition.

Defysupply.com

Comments about DefySupply.com:

I love ordering patio furniture from defysupply.com. They have some of the most beautiful furniture I have ever seen. I must admit that the prices are very high, never the less, the quality is even higher. It is worth every cent. A while back, I ordered a hanging patio chair to go outside within my garden. It is so relaxing and I like the fact that Defysupply.com sells mildew resistant patio furniture.

Very easy to access and navigate through the pages on their site.

Product Selection
They have it all for my home needs. On defysupply.com, I can order bedroom, dinning, office, patio furniture and more. Their selection is large.

Product Pricing
The prices are very high but worth it. It is very hard to find good quality. It's been a couple of years since my last order, but I plan to order in the future when my budget is better.

Customer Service
Customer service is marvelous. The really know how to cater to the customer and fix any issues immediately.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is very lengthy, but I rather defysupply.com take their time shipping my order so that everything is within one piece. I have always been a satisfied customer when my orders were delivered. Everything is of great quality and undamaged. .

Just what I needed

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about DefySupply.com:

We recently had to furnish our lecture and group meeting room and a good friend of mine recommended DefySupply.com as a really good site to check out. I am honestly thankful for the information I had received. DefySupply.com had everything I needed to furnish the class comfortably without having to over spend or shop at more than one store. Since they had double desk seating I was able to save some of the money that I had been allotted and was able to expand our classroom project. The one thing that I enjoyed the very most about the site was that it offered free shipping. I was concerned about the shipping expenses most of all. The double seated desks are very sturdy and solid. The style they came in wasn't anything too fancy but it definetely serves it's purpose in an economically sound manner. The customer service was extremely helpful during the entire process, answering questions and addressing my concerns promptly. My overall impression of the site is that it didn't have a very wide selection of school seating equipment but, what they did have worked out fine for me. Their service was great as well and I am sure I will be visiting them again in the near future.

Avoid Buying from DefySupply

Comments about DefySupply.com:

I bought a sofa set from DefySupply. We received it after 10 weeks, which was expected. It came to us damaged from shipping and packaging. I've filed a complaint, and sending pictures of proofs for more than 2 weeks. I got no call or emails. I got to call them weekly, and again, they didn't have an answer or want to accept the damage product back or deal with it. This is ridiculous. Once they get your money and you got the "Damage" product, they just want to avoid talking to you or deal with you. They will drag as long as they could until you accept the damage product. You can't send back unless you want to spend a lot of money on shipping. So, I felt that I'm being screwed by this company. So, I hope people will learn from my mistake.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Comments about DefySupply.com:

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any business, online or not. I ordered a table, chairs, and 2 barstools in june. 14 WEEKS later i finally received my items. both barstools i received were broken, the table and chairs had no instructions. The delivery men told me this was the worst delivery job they have ever done due to the lack of instructions. The holes in the table did not line up with the base, and the delivery men had to drill their own holes. All of the screws for the chairs were missing, so they could not assemble them. They ordered new screws, which took another 3 weeks, then it took another 3 weeks for the repairman to come out and assemble the chairs. He also said the barstools were beyond repair. 2 weeks later i was issued a refund for the stools. All in all the whole process took over 5 months, and i'm left with no barstools. The table and chairs are just ok quality. It's easy to tell that they were made in china. Additionally, the customer service is horrible. i called them at least 20 times (literally) and they all have canned responses ("oh im sorry, but there's nothing I can do except escalate your issue"). There is no supervisor/manager to talk to, and they don't care at all about the customer. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Worst customer service EVER... and a sh*tty product

Comments about DefySupply.com:

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

I recently received a "brand new" couch from Defy Supply that was poorly put constructed and had stains. The fabric was mis-aligned and the feet on the couch were installed at a odd angle.

That was just the beginning.

They're customer service is TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, MISERABLE and COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE. They have a call center which simply creates a ticket and then they only respond via email. They're email response time is 3, and if you send 2 emails, then your query goes to the back of the line.

They claimed to be sending someone to clean the couch, but it's been 3 weeks and nobody has called me. I just got another note saying that someone will contact me "this week" after already telling me that they should have contacted me 2 weeks ago.

Quebec 5-Pieced Patio Sectional

Comments about DefySupply.com:

This "Defysupply" joke of a company..I ordered this product and it was delivered bent and not usable. There was no damage to the boxes they shipped the product in and are giving me a run around about replacing the item. Three of four pieces are perfect but one end piece.. They are putting the blame on the shipping company...Defysupply employs the shipping company and me being the customer should not have to deal with them as they are directing me to call them.. The item was shipped to me broke...

Too much stress dealing with DefySupply. Do not buy from co.

Comments about DefySupply.com:

I ordered outdoor furniture supplies in April to be informed of 6-8 weeks lead time. It took over 3 months for the shipment to arrive, just to receive damaged goods. There are a total of 5 pieces of furniture, crammed into 2 boxes. All the legs are bent, the glass tables were damaged. They offered to repair, but there was no way to repair because of its design. They supposedly reordered the entire order, but they are not guaranteeing the timeframe for delivery. In addition, I do not know the condition of the furniture when it arrives. In essence, it would be about 8 months total wasted with this company. Please note that this is $2000 order. You're better off buying locally. The amount of money "saved" with DefySupply is NOT worth the headaches, the strees, duress, waiting period, etc

customer service

Comments about DefySupply.com:

This company has a horrible customer service. They will charge you the full amount for your order. Then when the shipping is delayed they will not bother calling you or explaining to you what is happening. After almost seven weeks of frustration the item came but without the manual so we could not install it. We had to wait another 2 weeks in the meantime NO ONE calls you and explains things to you. All that they want is your payment, after that you are on your own!!!! Stay away from this company!!!!

A horror since the very beginning

Comments about DefySupply.com:

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Since I ordered this so called furniture from this company it has been nothing but a nightmare. I placed my order last April and I am still dealing with the horror from DEFYSUPPLY. I have never placed a review on line in my life but I felt that everyone should be made aware of exactly what its like dealing with this company. I ordered my furniture last April from them and they say it will take around 6 weeks. Im thinking, Great, I will get it before the summer starts. What a joke that was, it came in the middle of summer. When I call the company to ask what is taking so long they tell me its only an average of 6 weeks. I guess their idea of an average of 6 weeks actually means almost 16 weeks. In any case, the furniture finally arrives in the middle of summer. As the furniture is being taken off the truck, me and the truck drivers are noticing just how poorly this furniture was made. It looked like children made it in a third world country. All of the pieces were made lopsided and crooked, the chairs were wobbling and furniture that needed to be placed next to other pieces did not match up. Even the guys unloading this furniture said they had never seen anything like this. I told the delivery men to load it right back up on the tuck. The delivery men called up DEFYSUPPLY and explained the situation to them. DEFY SUPPLY then contacted me moments later and told me that they did not want to pay the delivery men to take the furniture back so they instructed me to just throw it out. I had over 30 pieces of furniture including couches and a very large table. They also explained to me that they would have to charge me a restocking fee which I thought was funny since they weren't restocking anything at all. At that point I told the delivery men I would not be signing for the furniture even though they insisted on leaving it at my home. This is where the nightmare really began. I figured I'd deal directly with my credit card company from this point forward. I disputed the charge and sent all of the necessary documentation and emails to Capital One. They temporarily credited my account which is common practice. They assured me that unless they came back with some proof I would be fully refunded. Unfortunately for me, DEFYSUPPLY sent back documentation to my credit card company. Their version of the story was a little different then mine as you can assume. They actually lied and said I waited days before contacting them. They also said that although every conversation I had with them was through email, they "mailed me a letter" asking to have someone from their team come out to look at the furniture -NOT TRUE AT ALL. They have since held up this investigation with lie after lie. When I heard of this nonsense I emailed them a letter so I had it documented and told them the furniture is here, they are more then welcome to come pick it up. It is now January and I still have not heard back from them. At this point I am still going back and fourth with my credit card company. Being credited back the money one day and having it reapplied the next. Here we are in January of a different year and ALL the furniture that I paid $7,000.00 for is sitting on my deck still wrapped in plastic stacked on top of each other taking up my whole deck. Dealing with this company has been an absolute horror since the beginning. Any person who writes anything different is probably a person working for their company. I will do my best to keep you all updated on the outcome of where this ends, however I am really busy and dont really have a lot of time. As I mentioned this is the first review I have ever written, but everyone needed to know what they were getting themselves into when ordering from this "Company"