Other Paints:

Pros

Cons

Great product

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

This patio paint work better than anything else ever. I bought a beautiful wrought iron free standing patio umbrella but hated the color. So, I used this paint to paint a umbrella stand for around the pool. It was on the pool deck on waterfront property which can be very rough during bad weather in Michigan. It looks beautiful.

Quality
I found this to be a quality product as it has lasted 15 years.

Has stood up under all elements poolside and still have it 15 years and still looks great.

Coverage
The thicker paint made for excellent coverage. I used a sponge brush and it worked very well. It dried nicely and I gave it a second coat.

Ease of Appliation
Very easy to use. A little bit thicker than most paint but with the intricate pattern I was painting it worked great. After two coats of paint I used a contrasting color to give it an antique look and wiped it with a soft cloth before it dried. It looks fantastic.

• Ease of Appliation:

my Go to for outdoor treasures

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

I can not resist a great treasure at flea markets or yard sales. Usually these treasures need a lot of TLC. Deck art is phenomenal at covering up all the rust and dings and the coverage of those spots is always long lasting. I bought an old fashioned aluminum rocker. With just two bottles of this patio paint, I had a brand new rocker sitting on my porch! I love that I can purchase this at my local craft store.

Quality
Great coverage of rust spots and discolorations. Also covers up black scuff marks well.

I have used this paint on patio furniture and lawn ornaments. They have withstood the wind, rain, and scorching sun of Ohio. The color does not fade or peel.

Coverage
Nice even coverage without streaks or clumps. I typically use a sponge to apply this paint.

Ease of Appliation
This formula is a smidge thicker than regular craft paint so you may want to have a water source nearby if you want more of a wash effect.

A crafting must-have!

from Kansas

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

I absolutely love DecoArt Patio Paint! If you do a lot of crafting you know how hard it is to keep outdoor projects looking new. The weather really takes a toll on outdoor crafts and it's hard to keep them looking nice. This paint does what it claims; it is weather resistant and does not peel or crack!

I order this paint online because it is cheaper. You can find this paint in any color you want. They also have different finishes! You use this just like any other paint. I generally use this one terra cotta pots and metal. It goes on smoothly and evenly. The pots I have sitting outside right now were painted over a year ago and still look brand new!

I am so glad I found this product. It saves me from having to keep touching up my outdoor craft projects!

Very good quality paint.

This paint does what it claims! It is weather resistant and does not peel or crack.

Coverage
It only takes one coat if you are painting on concrete, terra cotta, or metal. When I use it on wood it usually needs two coats.

Ease of Appliation
It goes on smoothly and evenly.

• Ease of Appliation:

First time user, I'm sold!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

I decided to paint a gardening pot for my mother for Christmas this year, but I was afraid of it sitting out on her porch all year. I did not want the design to get ruined by the elements. I did a bunch of research and a lot of reviews said to buy this paint. Most of the reviews were incredibly positive, so I figured it would be a good idea. I found it online and picked out a bunch of colors. The prices for the paint were acceptable. Once I received it, I started painting. It really paints well. It is smooth and does not dry too quickly. The color is vibrant and really catches the eye. I let the paint dry and sealed with a clear coat of spray sealant. Then I turned the hose on it (I was willing to buy another pot and start over if I had to). I wanted to see if the paint truly held up to the elements. Using water as a test was the best thing I could think of. The paint withheld and when I dried off the pot, it still looked great. My mother LOVED the gift and she has had a bunch of snow since I gave it to her. She said that it still looks beautiful on her front porch!

• Ease of Appliation:

A Wonder For The Outdoors!

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

I am very pleased with this paint. I used it for the side of our home, for an event a few months, and it's still going strong with little fading! I really was looking for a paint that was weatherproof, and had as little cracking and fading as possible, and I've found just that. The variety of colors to choose from, and the pricing are all factors that make this paint definitely one to pick up at your local store. I would highly recommend this paint to anyone doing outside arts and crafts, and looking for a durable, long-lasting paint.

Quality
For the price, it's well worth it in quality. I've used several types of paints in my lifetime, and this paint in particular has done a great job over all other brands!

Coverage
No crackings within the paint, or days thereafter it's dry. It truly is a paint for all weather conditions.

Ease of Appliation
It was easy to apply, and didn't take extra strokes to get the full coverage.

Best Craft Paint

from North Palm Beach, FL

Comments about DecoArt Patio Paint:

The best paint I have ever used. It comes in a variety of colors and is pretty easy to find in stores and online. It is very weatherproof. I painted a mural on our garage 7 years ago and there has been very little fading. This paint comes in 2 oz and 8 oz sizes. If you need a all-around great paint this is it.