Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:

DeWalt D51238K 18 Gauge 2" Brad Nailer Kit

Dependable Nail Gun

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about DeWalt D51238K 18 Gauge 2" Brad Nailer Kit:

I am sure it comes as no shock that DeWalt makes quality power tools.  I was recently in the market for a new nail gun.  After shopping a number of places I settled on the DeWalt D51238K.  I knew a few other guys who do some serious woodworking and they suggested that I look at it when I went to go purchase a new one.  Everything that they said was true and more.  One of the things I really like about it is the ease of use.  Recently we had some major rain storms and my wife had to get the nail gun out to secure a tarp to our roof.  She is not the most tool savvy, but she was able to easily get the job done without help from me at all.  I also really like the durability.  Having a teenage boy and his friends that like to use my tools I wanted something sturdy because they don't always treat my tools the way I do.  My son and his friends recently completed a project and when I went to use my nail gun the next time there wasn't one issue with it.  A good tool is one that is ready to use when you want it to and this nail gun does that.