Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
DeWalt
D26451K
DeWalt 5 In. Random Orbit Sander Kit with Dust Bag & Vacuum Adapter

Summary

5 In. Random Orbit Sander

DeWalt 5 In. Random Orbit Sander Kit with Dust Bag & Vacuum Adapter

Great sander

Comments about DeWalt 5 In. Random Orbit Sander Kit with Dust Bag & Vacuum Adapter:

I use the DeWalt 5 inch random orbit sander kit with dust bag and vacuum adapter all the time. I buy a lot of ugly old thrift store furniture and I can refinish pretty much anything with this sander. They sell a variety of different sanding grades for any type of project and they are easy to find in the store.
The unit is fairly lightweight and doesn't vibrate as bad as other sanders. It is easy to use for a long period of time without feeling like your arms are going to fall off. I also really like having the vacuum attachment- you can't always drag furniture outside to refinish and its nice not to have saw dust all over the house or the garage. The vacuum bag holds an ok amount of sawdust- I guess I do wish it was a bit bigger- but then maybe the weight would start to be an issue.
I also use the orbit sander to get out fine scratches on my cars- obviously you need to use the right buffing attachment. it is an excellent sander, I highly recommend it.