3.8
DUH400
DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater

DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater

3.8

Godo space heater for home use

from Hampton, VA

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater:

We purchased this space heater to keep our children's rooms warmer in the winter. The heater warmed up quickly and did a great job of keeping the room warm. We ran the unit a few hours before bed time and shut it off when our child went to sleep. There are various heat controls and an auto shut off if the unit senses it touches something. I felt very safe with that feature. Our unit would turn off if our cat brushed against it.

• Safety:

Not enough heat

from Tyrone, GA

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater:

This just wasn't what I expected.  I don't know whether to blame the device and take it back, or blame the high ceilings in my house.  I do know that I've set the thermometer on the device to high and it can stay on continuously and never reach the high temperature.

I like the remote control feature, I don't have to put my feet on the cold floor to turn it off in the middle of the night.

It doesn't radiate heat for a long distance, you can stand inches in front of it and not feel heat.  Wonder if my device is defective?

Nice little heater

from Omaha, NE

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater:

This heater is small and convenient for small rooms. It's also very easy to store when you feel that you don't need it. I take it out during the winter and leave it in my closet the rest of the time. I like that it is powerful enough to heat up my small room, but also safe to use when I'm sleeping. What coul've made this heater better would be the addition of a remote control. That would make it much easier to use while I'm in bed. Otherwise, it's a good heater for my money and very effective. If you use it for too long, do note that it turns off on it's own for safety reasons. I didn't know this and thought it broke the first time this happened. It has a good long cord and you can put it on a desk if you like because it is so compact.

The Delonghi Safeheat Compact Heater really keeps you warm.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Safeheat Compact Utility Heater:

I bought the Delonghi Compact Heater three years ago, and I really like it.

Basically, I use it as a backup heating unit just in case there is no heat in the apartment I live in, and I also use it for extra warmth when it is really cold during those New York winters.

It is very durable and long lasting, built for wear and tear. It functions just as good now as the day I bought it.

At the start of the cold season, I pull it out of my closet and install it in my bedroom, I plug it and leave it on standby. I turn it on whenever I need it and turn it off when it's warm.

At the end of winter, I cover it and put it back in my closet for the next year.

I made a really good investment when I bought the Delonghi Compact Heater. It is rugged, trustworthy and reliable, easy to carry and does not take up a lot of space.

Because Delonghi made such a good space heater, I would consider buying other home appliances that they make during my next purchase.