1.5

1.5

Save your money!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

This heater did the job for a few months, but then all of a sudden it stopped working. It will still make loud noises, but it stopped heating up the room. I also use to hate how it always use to have a funny smell every time I turned it on. It is so loud too. On top of that, it is not very attractive. It is big and bulky and very old looking. It is terrible. My son has a Lasko heater half its size in his room and it will heat up his room twice as much. It is also heavy and bulky, it just looks ugly in the room. All of this, I could have actually lived with if this heater actually worked, but it does not. What poor quality product. I regret wasting my money on this. It was not even cheap.

• Safety:

Works great for a year and then it dies

from Portland, OR

Comments about DeLonghi Portable Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

We bought our first DeLonghi heater two years ago. It was small and light yet pretty powerful. It heated the are fast. We liked it so much that within a month we bought the second one for our bedroom. Both worked great. we used them instead of our furnace heating. Both heaters were used every day for several hours all winter and part of spring. Then late fall we started using them again. One stopped working suddenly one night ,the second followed within two weeks.