4.8
Other Espresso Machines:
DeLonghi
EDG455T
DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B

Summary

Be your own barista with the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio by DeLonghi with powerful 15 Bar pressure. You and your guests can enjoy a variety of delicious beverages with ease. This multi-beverage single serve system can produce gourmet-quality coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, iced drinks and more. Perfect for parties, entertaining and family functions, with hot and cold beverage preparation you will always have the ideal drink to quench their thirst. Simply choose a beverage capsule, slide it in and the machine does the rest. The convenient flow-stop feature enables automated beverage preparation, it's never been easier. With Thermoblock heating there is no waiting for fast and hot beverages, and the height adjustable drip tray accommodates cups of all sizes. It's also energy-saving, with the stand-by mode it automatically switches off after 5-minute of inactivity. Other highlights include a large 21-ounce removable water tank, removable drip tray for quick cleaning, LED display to select strength and includes a 6-count variety pack so you can start enjoying your machine the minute you get it home. Enjoy coffee, iced tea and more for years to come with the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio by DeLonghi.

DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B

4.8

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Good flavor (4)
  • Brews quickly (3)
  • Large water container (3)

• Anytime (3)
    • Personal (4)

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking at this!

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Commercial Grade
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Taste
  • Large Water Container
  • Quick Brewing

Cons

• Noisy

• Kitchen
  • Morning Coffee

Comments about DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B:

Love this coffee machine! It's such a wonderful top grade machine that delivers delicious coffee drinks right in your own home for a fraction of the cost that you would pay at places like Starbucks! I have had my machine for about 4 months now and it's the best thing I have ever owned. THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER OWNED! I can make a variety of bold and delicious coffee drinks like an iced coffee, iced macchiato, chai latte, americano, espresso, etc and each one of them tastes delicious and it's super easy to use. I do find that it's a little noisy but it doesn't bother me at all (just keep that in mind if you decide to use this when people are sleeping nearby/ baby is sleeping nearby). Super easy to clean also. I highly recommend!

• Personal

its excellent and amazing for make coffees also it's perfect

from Bahrain

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Commercial Grade
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Taste
  • Large Water Container

Comments about DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B:

Actually it's the most important thing in my life because I don't have to go for any coffee shops because I have the coffee shop in my house .
    Ifell relaxing and happy because its god coffee maker she can make for you every coffee you want like moka and capacheno and alot of coffee . It's easy to use just but the capsule in the machine and enjoy the coffee its great task

• Personal
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love my Dolce Gusto

from Corpus Christi, TX

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Great Taste
    • Large Water Container
    • Quick Brewing

Cons

• No Coffees In Stores

Comments about DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B:

I love my Dolce Gusto. The only thing I wish is that they sell the coffees in stores instead of having to order when close to end.

great

from ksa. aljouf

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Great Taste
      • Quick Brewing

Cons

• Noisy

• Morning Coffee

Comments about DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker EDG455B:

Purchased my DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Coffeemaker from Amazon. So far so good! I'll be honest, I strictly purchased it to make Latte's. I spend hundreds of dollars for latte's at Starbucks and quite frankly was over it. I purchased this unit (around 270) and think it's acceptable. It's sort of like a mini keurig (which I also already have). The size of the unit is a perk. It is much smaller than my Keurig, but a downfall is then you have to fill it up often. Another perk is that I keep finding the cups on sale or clearance EVERYWHERE. So I'm not sure if sales were down or what but the cups have been significantly cheaper than the Keurig K Cups. I can't speak to durability as I haven't had it that long, but it seems to be doing okay. The look of it is cute too sitting on your counter. ☺