Other Space Heaters:

Pros

Cons

A Must Have!

Comments about DeLonghi EW0507 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

This is a perfect space heater for the elderly, older pets who suffer with arthritis and people who can't tolerate the cold. I have fibromyalgia and the cold is unbearable for me. I also have a jack russell terrier (dog) he's 11 years old and can't tolerate the cold due to arthritis. I purchased this space heater to use this past winter in my bedroom where we sleep and it helps so much! Especially at night while sleeping. It also saved me a lot of money on my electric bill because I turned down my heat and air unit at night and sometimes during the day. I try to save money every way possible. If you're considering purchasing a space heater for health benefits and to save money then this is a really nice one to purchase. The heat settings can be adjusted for your own comfort. It's easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of space, I feel safe with it on at night while sleeping. It has wheels so it's easy to move around and store when not in use if you'd like. i had to rate this product as a 10 because I'm so satisfied and happy to have one.

Heats very well.

Has wheels so it's easy to move around or store.

High quality.

Very nice

Pretty Good Product

from Auburn, WA

Comments about DeLonghi EW0507 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

I am giving the DeLonghi EW0507 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater a three. I purchased one of these several years ago for my daughter when she was living in a rental house at college. Living with a number of roommates that didn't want a huge heat bill, this was a good way for her to heat up her room and not have to freeze like the rest of the house.

I can't say whether it saved them money on the electric heat the house used, but it did not increase the bill so much that it was noticeable to the other tenants.

My only concern with it is that it gets very hot to the touch. I would not recommend this for a home with small children.

I also wouldn't leave it on when not at home. I may be a bit paranoid, but I just don't think any heater is safe to be left unattended.

It doesn't take up a lot of space and looks ok.

I did end up purchasing her a infared unit now that she has moved. It works a lot better and is more energy efficient.

Over all a good unit but there are better choices out there.

• Safety:

Even better than I had imagined!

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about DeLonghi EW0507 Oil Filled Electric Radiator Heater:

This little heater delivers all I had imagined before buying it and then some! Thermostatically controlled, it can be used in cool and cold conditions. I live in an efficiency and this heater does a good job of heating my 483 SF. If you are one who likes to be over warm then the SF would have to be reduced but it keeps it around 50 degrees for me on even very cold days. Power usage is what can be expected from any 1500 watt heater. Overall I am very satisfied with the heater and would buy again and recommend to others.

Setting the clock and the timer really isn't that difficu7lt and directions are in the owner's manual.

I have owned my Delonghi for 2 years now and no problems.

An attractive heater looks good in just about any design setting.

Safety
As with any heater you should keep away from curtains and other flammables but NO problems as far as design flaws.