Other Coffee Makers:

DeLonghi Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

This machine produces a taste of heaven!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about DeLonghi Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine:

The DeLonghi Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine is a must have appliance for any household. I bought this model because the black and silver look of it matched the rest of my kitchen appliances. My boyfriend is an avid coffee drinker and enjoys a good latte so I decided to buy this and impress him with my brewing skills.

I am not a fabulous coffee brewer but with this machine no one needs to know. With this machine I can impress friends and family even though I am a novice coffee maker. It is very simple to use and very easy to clean.

Brew Performance
Each cup is brewed to perfection.

This appliance is easier to clean than my coffee pot.

This is a very user friendly product. Anyone can do it.

I love the sleek black and silver modern design of the machine. So many of the espresso or latte machines are ugly. I am very glad that this company made such a pretty appliance so I do not have to hide it in the cupboards.

My family uses this machine daily and it has held up very nicely even after multiple uses.

• Brew Performance:

The froth feature is the best!

from Springdale, UT

I make rich,premium tasting coffee with this even without having high quality coffee or purified water.I use tap water and cheap coffee and it tastes the same as Starbucks.The flavor is the fullest I have ever gotten from making coffee at home.It is because of the method used to brew the coffee.Letting the water gradually saturate the coffee instead of dripping it quickly.I have never seen this method before,but it obviously works the best.My favorite thing to make is any type of espresso beverage.The froth feature is spectacular and recreates the coffee shop experience perfectly.The froth always comes out extra thick.The espresso it makes has a strong taste while not overpowering the milk or syrup.It mixes it expertly and keeps just the right balance between all of the ingredients.The time it takes to make a cup of latte is great because I can prepare one every morning just before heading out.I love this thing!

• Brew Performance:

This has completely replaced my trips to Starbucks!

from Haslett, MI

We just got this machine a few weeks ago, and we LOVE it! We already have a Keurig for regular brewed coffee, but I found that I was still making trips to Starbucks 3-4 times per week for lattes and cappuccinos. When my husband suggested we get a machine to make specialty coffees, I was skeptical that we could find one that would make coffees as high-quality as the ones I was purchasing at the coffee shop. But we did! This machine works great, and is so easy to use and to clean. I never end up with a weak cup of coffee or one that is too strong.

Brew Performance
The brew is always perfect, not too strong or too weak. And the cup is always full. I've noticed with some other machines that even though the brew strength is great, sometimes the volume of coffee produced is lower than it should be.

The machine has a gorgeous and elegant design. It functions properly and is a beautiful addition to our kitchen as well.