Other Coffee Makers:

Pros

Cons

Great Coffee/Espresso maker combo

Brew Performance
It has a brew setting whether strong or weak depending on the strength of what you...Read complete review

Brew Performance
It has a brew setting whether strong or weak depending on the strength of what you want.

Cleaning this machine is very easy. It has a gold filter along with a detachable holder for ease of cleaning. Just rise the holder. If you are using coffee that has a higher oil content, I would recommend using soap and water just in case of oil build up in the filter.

It is easy to use. It has a time brew setting. You put in your coffee, water, and set the time of brew, just like you would an alarm clock. It is simple to use. Just make sure you put the carafe in its position. Because of its "pause and serve" function (which I love) it may overflow.
In regards to the "pause and serve" I love it because if you want to steal that first cup of coffee while brewing, it stops the flow of the brewed coffee in the carafe.
This machine also has a detachable measurable water reservoir so that you can fill it with your filtered water.

It has a sleek design to it.

It is very durable. I

Easy Coffee - Not so easy cappuccino

This item make easy coffee and I really like that it give you the option to choose if you are making 5 cups or less. It also has a removable water tank, which eliminates mess. The cappuccino wand, however, only steams for a very short amount of time.

I love an espresso cafe

from kastamonu, turk

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

Use of the product is very easy, easy programming for a long time does not need to work and the coffee too hot and easy to clean , I enjoy very much out and used by several years , its great things .

Love DeLonghi

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

I love DeLonghi. They really know how to do espresso makers right. My first espresso machine was a DeLonghi and I have been buying DeLonghi ever since. Even thought they are not made in Italy, the machines are durable and last for many years. It is great to have a coffee and espresso machine in one, and it looks great on the counter.

Great Coffee/Espresso maker combo

Brew Performance

It has a sleek design to it.

It is very durable. I

We love our DeLonghi!

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

We registered for, and received this DeLonghi coffee maker and espresso machine for our wedding almost two years ago. We've used it daily (literally) every since, and it's still going strong. We have never owned such a nice coffee machine, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a drip coffee maker and espresso machine combination.

I love that the containers you pour the water in are removable, making it easy to take to a sink, or your water pitcher, for filling up. It makes for much less of a mess than traditional fill-in-machine water containers.

This is a 10-cup machine, which is perfect for just my husband and I.

The espresso machine is very easy to use. We knew nothing about it when we started, and after a few tries, figured out how to make a great espresso, cappiccino, latte (steamed milk and all!) quickly.

After daily use for almost two years, there is not a thing wrong with it!

• Brew Performance:

Easy to use for first time barista

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

I received this machine as a Christmas gift from my husband. I have been researching machines at various price points and had planned on making a purchase before I made up my mind I received this one. I am so pleased with this machine. I am a latte addict and am going to save big by using this to create at home drinks. The machine had easy to use directions which walk you step by step on how to make drip coffee as well as cappuccinos and espresso. It is so fast and easy to use I really regret having put off the purchase for so long. The only part of the machine that I am not totally wild about is the location of the water reservoir for espresso- back top. I have to pull the whole machine forward to have clearance to add the water, but not a huge deal. As far as leaks, weak coffee, etc. I have had no problems yet, but I have only had this a few weeks. So far so good.

Since I have owned this for such a short time, I really can't speak to this.

Easy Coffee - Not so easy cappuccino

COFFEE Time!

from Placentia, CA

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

I got this DeLonghi Coffee Maker through my Thank You Network points and was quite pleased. The unit does both regular coffee as well as espresso and is pretty simple to use. Also the coffee maker has a timer so you can program your coffee to be ready for you when you walk down into your kitchen in the morning! It also has a function for brewing less than 5 cups of coffee that draws out a stronger coffee flavor (not really sure how it does it, but its a function on there that we always use).

The only thing that is tricky is the frothing thing. You have to use ice cold milk in order for it to froth up. I don't know what triggers what and why but sometimes it's not as responsive if the milk is not cold enough. And if the probe is too deep into the milk, etc... It's quite sensitive and may be tricky.

Awesome for the price

from Colonia, NJ

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

I love my coffeemaker. It makes the coffee super hot which I have found to be a problem with other Delonghi coffee makers. However, on occassion I have found water underneath my coffeemaker which is weird. Doesn't do it all the time, but for some reason sometimes it seems like it overflows. Overall I love it though.

Love the DeLonghi Coffee and Expresso Maker

from Mount Juliet, TN

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

The Delonghi Coffee and Expresso Maker is awesome. It comes with a gold filter so you don't have to buy any paper filters. I really like the water reservoir. You can pour the water you need into it, but what is great and how I use it, is you can actually just pull out the water reservoir and fill it right at the tap. This is so much easier than worrying about spilling water everywhere. The timer is great. No worries in the morning, coffee is ready to be poured as soon as I get up. It has a control for strong or milder coffee which we use in our house everyday. I don't know if it does actually change the flavor. I use one, my husband uses the other. It is great having the cappucino maker right there so we don't need another machine on our counter.

Delonghi expresso and coffe maker is convenient

from Phoenixville, PA

Comments about DeLonghi Coffee and Espresso Machine:

I love this coffee maker. I drink regular coffee and my husband prefers cappucino, having both in one unit really saves space and is very convenient. I an make both at once and have had no problems with the steamer. Perfect froth every time!