Other Shampoos:
DeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo

Deva CurlDeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo

Pros

Cons

Great for keeping your curls looking curly!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Deva Curl DeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo:

My daughter has very naturally curly hair. I'm talking ringlets. People always ask me if I curl her hair...are you kidding?! She's 4 no way, I don't even take the time to curl my own hair! I have naturally wavy hair. A friend of mine introduced me to a new way of taking care of naturally curly/wavy hair so that the curls will stand out more on their own.

It's using a conditioner to clean your hair and using products that have no sulfates in them. I was skeptical that it would actually get our hair clean. But it does! And my daughter's curls? They are even more amazing than before! The curls stay together and her hair frizzes a lot less. I don't wash her hair everyday because it's really really long and overwashing isn't good for your hair. You can definitely tell the day after it's been washed because the curls are gorgeous!

My hair also does well with this no-poo. My hair actually curls too! I thought it was just wavy but no, after using this product and it's conditioner counterpart, I find that I too have natually curly hair (obviously not as curly as my daughters but still great!). I love that I don't have to fix my hair, it just dries naturally curly! I really need a low maintenance hairstyle and I'm happy to say I had it all along!

Great for those that have tried everything without satisfaction

Comments about Deva Curl DeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo:

The smell is great, it's a non-foaming formula, it's all natural without harsh chemicals and leaves tons of moisture for curly hair. As someone who has tried many different products without much satisfaction, I was told by my hair dresser to try this and I love it. It has a tendency to build up, but one wash with Dawn a month will help with that (you *could* use special shampoo, but I was told by my hairdresser Dawn is the same and cheaper). It's a product line that I love and highly recommend.

Because it doesn't foam, it leaves your hair moisture rich and doesn't seep out nutrients. There are no harsh chemicals and it doesn't weigh down your curls.,

They use a lot of natural ingredients, and while it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell, like other shampoos, it does leave your hair smelling natural and nice. If you use the other products of in the line, the smell is a bit more intense.

Miracle in a bottle for curly girls.

Comments about Deva Curl DeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo:

This cleanser is a godsend for curly hair. The scent is light and the cream coats every curl individually to make perfect waves and curls. It's sulfate free and it leaves your hair feeling moisturized and healthy. There are no harsh cleaners to rinse away color on processed hair either, so it's good for those who dye their hair. This stuff is amazing!

You don't lather this like normal shampoo. Instead you run it through your curls and scrunch as you go. You can see the curls forming. When rinsing the No-Poo out, gently scrunch on your hair as well to retain as much curl as possible. Use in tandem with the One Condition and a DevaCurl gel for optimal results. The DevaCurl microfiber towel also keeps curls intact and beautiful without frizz. To work it's best, No-Poo needs to be used with the entire 3 step system.

It smells great! No harsh chemicals or cleaners here, just nice botanical smells.

The DevaCurl No-Poo is the salvation for people with curls.

from North Hollywood, CA

Comments about Deva Curl DeJa Curl DevaCurl No-Poo:

Ever since the holidays started, I've wanting to try something different with my unmanageable curly hair. My first thought was to just cut all my dry curls and leave my hair shorter than shoulder width to just straighten it for an easy hair style look i could use everyday. Then i realized I had been through a lot trying to grow my curls which are just 5 inches away from my butt. That is long for me! As i was trying to find an answer, I came across a website that promoted the *DevaCurl* products as a new product in the market. The DevaCurl Products promote a non-lathering type of cleanser, which does not dry up curly hair and in fact helps maintain healthy looking curls. At first sight I did not believe a shampoo that was not considered a "shampoo" could keep curly hair clean for more than a day. As i read more about the products i got too curious and decided to go try one myself. Let me tell you, this cleanser is a miracle! I never thought a shampoo, or let me say, a cleanser could detangle curls like if it were a conditioner. This cleanser left my scalp clean and fresh in top of leaving my curls feeling alive! I recommend this cleanser to everyone who wants something new and better!