4.8
Dishwashing Detergents
Dawn
Dawn Original Dish Detergent

Best dish soap

A little goes a long way. Cleans the worst messes on dishes. Also makes your glasses clear as ice and not all foggy like other dish soaps I've used

Corvallis Oregon

true

A must in the kitchen and more.

I use Dawn dish soap for more than dishes and it never disappoints. No other brand compares when it comes to cutting through grease. Washing dishes is never fun but at least it's easier with Dawn. I also use it to get grease stains out of my clothing before laundering them. I have even mixed it with water in a spray bottle as a safe way to kill pesky beetles that were killing my plants. I love this stuff.

South Carolina

true

I love the consistency of this product

Consistently strong degreaser. Mild scent. Not a lot of product is needed to clean a load of dishes. Definitely my go-to dish detergent.

Colorado

Get's the grease out

I have used Dawn Dish Detergent for many years now. It cuts through the grease and leaves my dishes clean. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. I also use it when I am washing my car.

Cloverdale, IN

Love this soap.

Love this soap.

Cabazon , ca

true

Love this I am buying it after using the sample

No other product can beat it

24 Humboldt Avenue Burlington

I would buy this again

I use this to wash dishes and I use use this to wash cars and my driveway I love dawn allways gets the job done

Roseville mi.

All other brands are a waste of time and money!

My favorite brand of dish soap. It can be used for ANYTHING. Not only does it clean dishes to my standards, but it cleans my dog to my standards too! Powerful cleaner yet gentle on animals. Its a MUST HAVE in my home. Forget all the other brands!

Suffolk, VA

Removes grease so effortlessly

Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.

Alabama

Won't use anything else

The picture shown here is the clear Dawn but it says Original. The original blue is in darker not clear SO I will review both. The darker blue in the hourglass bottle is my favorite. Both are great for dishes but the old dark blue is great for so many other things. Both will remove grease stains from clothes equally well. The old hour glass bottle does so much more. Add just a drop or two added to vinegar and water will permanently remove so may stains from clothing and carpet especially good for pet stains. One or two drops added to a spray bottle full of water , will remove aphids from your garden along with a lot of other pests. Get too much color in your hair? If you color your hair and it's a little brighter than you want , wash with a little dawn it will dim the color just a little. Hit face book or pinterest to find a dozen different uses!

Baltimore Md