Other Condiments:
Hot Sauce
Dat'l Do-It
Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Chipotle Hot Sauce

Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Chipotle Hot Sauce

Crazy Catus Chipotle is one lame hot sauce.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Chipotle Hot Sauce:

I was very disapointed when I tried the Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Chipotle Hot Sauce. I knew it would probably not be hot and I was prepared for that much, but I was not prepare for it to taste so plain. I put some of the Crazy Cactus Chipotle sauce on some spaghetti and could not even tell it was on there at all. It added no flavor at all. I ended up putting about half the bottle on it and still it added no flavor whatsoever. I never thought I would try a hot sauce that was so bland. Even though it was made with red habeneros & chipotle peppers, it had zero heat and zero flavor. I am glad I did not pay for the bottle of Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Chipotle hot sauce because I would have been mad. I would not even reccomend trying it just for curoisity sake. You are better off getting any other hot sauce. I would just leave this one at the store. As much as I love trying hot sauces and enjoy spicy food, I just could not find anything remotely positive to say about the Dat'l Do-it Crazy Cactus Cipotle Hot Sauce.