Other Dishwashers:
Portable Dishwashers
Danby
DDW1899WP

Danby Portable Dishwasher

Pros

• Cleans well (5)
  • Easy to load (4)
  • Energy efficient (3)
  • Quiet (3)
  • Simple controls (3)

Cons

• Doesn't dry well (4)

• Small kitchens (3)
    • Loading Flexibility:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

Dishwasher review

General this was an awesome little dishwasher. They fit into our little kitchen and completed a decent measure of dishes. I locate that cleanser fluid dishwashers worked better in this, and now and again the powder would not be completely utilized until the point that they would stick in the washer tank. He ran rapidly. I might want to download it after supper and when I overcame the sweet, I changed to bs and brushed my teeth so it was completed barely 45 minutes. It was not boisterous at all and we moved it all over the place. At times there was extra counter space which made the wheels extremely valuable.

On the off chance that you spill something on it - I prescribe utilizing Windex to wash it off, it works best at first glance.

Clamor level

This is one of the calmest dishwashers I've ever heard. I figured it would be uproarious louder however made a delicate chening sound. You can hear when cycles change - from wash to flush or flush to dry however simply short clamor and not irritating by any means. Be cautious that everything is snared right however - when we initially arrived we connected to the water the wrong way and it's Wind - awful clamor, great hush.

Cleaning time of

Clean dishes and dry them when the dishwasher feels. On the off chance that we surge you can avoid the most recent 10 minutes or so of the cycle and let things get air or wipe stuff dry and put it away. There was very little water utilized as a part of this as there was a standard size dishwasher so it was drying less demanding.

Download Flexibility

This was troublesome at first we needed to get used to less space, and when we did it was less demanding however a removable or flexible rack would improve it ten times.

the execution

For whatever length of time that everything was flushed well before hand we didn't have a grimy dish back yet the planes were not sufficiently solid to clean everything. The brisk flush to the plates and glasses was fine yet nothing was more than

Don't buy this dishwasher!!!

We bought our first 18" Danby in February and it stopped pumping water a month later. It was under warranty so Danby replaced the unit (because there wasn't a repair store withing 100 miles of us) and didn't take back the broken unit due to the expense of transporting it back to the store.

The newer unit started leaking water within a month of using it. We continued to use it too long, it is now out of warranty and the unit now floods the kitchen floor.

As of today we have two broken danby's out in our drive way, both of them only a few months new.

I will never buy anything from that company again. Be sure to check to see if there is a repair service available before purchasing any product.

Dishwasher review

from Palestine

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet

Cons

• Doesn't Dry Well

• Commercial Kitchens

Download Flexibility

the execution

from CAIRO

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

• Commercial Kitchens

IT IS VERY EASY

dumb

from Up YOurs

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• i dont own one

Cons

• Awkward Loading
    • Doesn't Clean Thoroughly
    • Doesn't Dry Well
    • Long Cycle
    • Loud
    • Unreliable

This product is a suck

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Easy Peasy. finally found it's the best

from ny

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Cleans Well
      • Easy To Load
      • Energy Efficient
      • Quiet
      • Simple Controls

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

In most of the time I do a search for a good product , and I finally found it's the best in the market because they are multi- job and provide existence, and the effort and the price is often best

Before I realized this I was struggling to screw on the metal attachment while it was still connected to the hose as I didn't know there was a more appropriate way to do it. It makes me nervous when a manufacturing company doesn't take the time to write a decent manual for their product, but in the end all I cared about was that this thing cleans well and doesn't take much energy doing it. According to the papers it came with it only costs about 30 bucks a year to operate if you use it 3-4 times a week! My energy bill came with no unpleasant surprises

Making your cleaning process easier.

from Millville, NJ

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Cleans Well
          • Easy To Load
          • Simple Controls

Cons

• Doesn't Dry Well

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

Having a house full of dirty dishes every night, functioning without a dishwasher in a busy household is not really an option for my family. We purchased the Danby Portable Dishwasher while living in a home that did not feature a dishwasher. This dishwasher was a little higher in price than I would have liked, but after reading the reviews for this dishwasher we decided to buy it regardless. This dishwasher fit in well in an open spot within our kitchen, but also worked well when ran daily. It cleaned the dishes adequately and while the cycle did take a while, the dishes came out clean. I would not recommend this dishwasher for heavy use with heavily dirtied pots and pans, as it did not remove all the debris. It made a little bit of noise when washing the dishes, but wasn't extremely loud and allowed my children to sleep without waking them as their room is in close proximity to the kitchen. I highly recommend this dishwasher if you don't have space for a full size unit within your kitchen.

Don't buy this dishwasher!!!

from Santa Rosa, CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Cleans Well

Cons

• Awkward Loading
          • breaks down easily
          • Doesn't Dry Well
          • Long Cycle
          • Loud
          • no repairman available
          • Unreliable

Convenient to Use!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

I give this dishwasher overall 9 rating because of its convenience and portability. However, the only thing I have to say about this dishwasher is I wish there were more space for my pots and pans. Loading the dishes and running this dishwasher is so easy even my 10 year old can do it. We have found that we can manage to get plates and cups stacked up with ease. The best thing I can say about this dishwasher is it's so convenient to move from my upstairs kitchen to the kitchen in our basement. Which makes washing dishes not so much of a hassle anymore in our household. We do have to wash our pots and pans in a separate load from other dishes. So if you have a large family using a large amount of dishes, I wouldn't recommend this particular one.

Having wheels on the bottom of this dishwasher makes it easier for me to bring the dishwasher closer to the sink for loading.

love this

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

Overall, I would have to give this product a ten out of ten rating, because it is so impressive! It is a high speed, very spacious dishwasher. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and simple. You can get the job done with this product in less than a half hour! The Danby portable dishwasher is easily accessible, and it can be moved to wherever you would like it to go, because it is not that heavy of a product. It makes hardly any noise, and it gets your dishes squeaky clean. What is not to love about it? I would definitely recommend this dishwasher to anyone in search of a great product and a decent bang for your buck!

Noise Level
            This dishwasher hardly makes any noise, so I was very impressed by it.

Cleaning Time
            Your dishes will be clean in almost no time at all with this product.

Loading Flexibility
            The amount of dishes that you can fit in this dishwasher is almost overwhelming. I can fit almost double the amount of dishes in this than my old dishwasher, which is very pleasing to me!

This product performs greatly.

I really like the design of this dishwasher.

This is a very durable dishwasher.

Fits Great in Small Apartments or Spaces

from wrightstown

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

I just moved out of my small home and one thing I will miss is my Danby Portable Dishwasher. My kitchen is small and there really was not room for a full size dishwasher. I purchased the Danby because of the size of it. Since it is only 18 inches wide and fits perfectly in small spaces. It holds a lot of dishes and I was surprised at the roominess inside of the dishwasher. You can fit a lot in there. It is very well made and is very sturdy and a good dishwasher for the money. It has an automatic soap dispenser and has various wash settings that you can choose from. It does not use a lot of water on any of the settings and really gets the dishes and the utensils spotlessly clean. I really like this dishwasher as it does just as good of a job as a full size washer yet uses less water and electricity and is energy friendly. It is not very noisy at all. It is easy to load and unload as well. If you are looking for a nicecompact dishwasher, look no further than this one.

Extra counter top space!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Danby Portable Dishwasher:

We were living in an apartment while our house was being built and we have a large family, so when we discovered that the apartment had no dish washer, I went to the local home improvement store and found this one. I knew that I had to have something that was portable and that could easily be moved around the kitchen and used. I really liked this one, it is very easy to use and convenient. All you have to do is roll it over to your facet at your sink (it is on wheels) and then take the hose that it has and hook it up to your sink. You then turn on the water and the dishwasher and it does all of the rest of the work. I really like that this model also had a counter top on the top of it, it is great to push to the side of my counters and then it gives me more counter top space and does not take up a whole lot of room. It is pretty quiet, it can get somewhat loud if you have a lot of pot and pans in there. It works very fast and pretty well, it is a great addition to someone who has a home without a dishwasher and wants one that wont take up a ton of room or cost an arm and a leg.