Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Curly Hair
Daisy Fuentes
Daisy Fuentes Style Pro Voluminous Curls & Waves Shampoo - 10 fl oz

Daisy Fuentes Style Pro Voluminous Curls & Waves Shampoo - 10 fl oz

Gentle cleansing but no noticeable difference in hair texture.

from Tatamy, PA

Comments about Daisy Fuentes Style Pro Voluminous Curls & Waves Shampoo - 10 fl oz:

I chose this shampoo to try because it proclaims to be specially formulated for curly hair. I also chose it because I was interested in trying one of the sulfate free shampoos that have become quite trendy lately. Since this is my first time trying a sulfate free shampoo, I don't know if it is normal for there to be no lather. I found this to be unusual and somewhat distracting. It didn't "feel" like anything was happening because of the lack of bubbles. It also seemed like I couldn't spread the shampoo thoroughly onto all of my hair. So, I found myself adding more and more to my head so that all of my hair would be cleansed. Please keep in mind that I have very short hair, so I normally don't have to use very much product at all. Once I got a large amount onto my hair, it kind of felt like maybe my hair was being cleansed. When I rinsed the product away my hair was smooth and felt moisturized. It certainly was not squeaky clean. I guess this is a good thing but it is just not what I am used to in a shampoo. Once my hair was dried and styled it looked fine. I really did not notice any difference from my normal shampoo when seeing the final result. However, I kind of felt like I had to work harder to wash my hair in the first place. So, I do not think I will be buying this product again. I did not feel that the results were worth the extra time it took to wash my hair.

I noticed no major difference from my usual shampoo.

I noticed only a subtle soapy scent.

This is some awesome smelling shampoo and I love it!

from Parkville, MD

I bought this shampoo and conditioner for the first time this past weekend and only because it was on the Rite Aid clearance shelf.  It was half off original retail.  Even paying full retail, this product is worth the money.  It makes your hair feel soft and wonderful and allows the curls and waves to do their thing.  I love the smell also.  Try it, you won't be sorry!