Other Microwave Ovens:

Daewoo 600 Watt Microwave Oven

Small But Does The Job

from Jackson, NJ

Comments about Daewoo 600 Watt Microwave Oven:

I've had this microwave for a few years already and it's held up to a great deal of punishment. I wouldn't recommend it for people who need to microwave larger items, it's just about the right size for popping a bag of corn.

I've had no problems.

Settings/Features
I can't seem to find a way to silence the beeping.

It's not very easy to get the inside top clean for me, but that would be true of any oven, the angle doesn't suit me.

What could be easier? Push the buttons and it does the job.

This microwave has outlived all my others so far.

Wish I could figure out how to silence the beeping, I can't seem to find that in the manual.

• Settings/Features:

microwave cooks great, worthy of my kitchen

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Daewoo 600 Watt Microwave Oven:

I have the small cooking microwave oven, it is by daewoo company, i like this small size oven because it fits my family.  I recommend it for the size and the service it gives to my household, it heats well and easy to clean, at the end of the day i just want to pop something to eat in the microwave and sit down and relax for rest of my evening, this microwave works well for that type of relaxing evening , it takes up little counter space, blends in nicely with my decor. I 've had this microwave for at least five years or more, when i received it , it was not new,it has never been serviced  or given me any trouble.  I would be willing to purchase this model for my family or friends, for it has lasted me these years.  The buttons on the front are easy to use and not complicated, the outside of the microwave is white with black front screen, the inside has a glass plate and a turntable, which cooks the food evenly.