Other Ovens:
Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven

Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven

Not worth the money... I wish had bought GE appliances

Comments about Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven:

There is very little I am positive about regarding this oven. It does not heat/cook evenly using either the conventional or covection modes. The hinges squeak and feel loose. The display stopped working less than 2 years old. Bottomline is that I would not buy a Dacor oven, microwave, or cook top. We own all three and have had issues with all 3.

• Capacity:

High quality oven

from Silverton, OR

Comments about Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven:

We didn't have any experience with Dacor brand appliances when we built our house, but trusted the local appliance store that we were working with to come up with the best recommendations for our kitchen.  He highly recommended the Dacor oven and we have been happy with it so far.  The look of it is really high end and sleek.  We did not choose to add the handle option, which I prefer because it's less bulky and appears more streamlined that way.  I love the rack sliders that allow you to easily add and remove things from the oven.  I also love the electronic thermometer.  We hosted New Years dinner and cooked the most perfect prime rib ever thanks to that thermometer.  It gauged the center temperature perfectly and automatically adjusted the oven to ensure that the meat was cooked to perfection.  I accepted a lot of compliments, but really owed a lot to the oven for the tasty result that we got!  :)

• Capacity:

great oven

from Bulan, KY

Comments about Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven:

I have to admin, I don't used that many different oven to give a pursuiting recommendation, but this is one great oven that I have used. This is about the same width as my refrigerator, which isn't that big, but it's enough to fit a large turkey and pizza. I have used this oven for all different kind of cooking. All the settings are very easy to set, and a great indication on top of the oven that shows the temperature and clock. One great thing is the oven comes with a temperture stick, basically attached to the side of the oven. It has 6 cooking mode for different type of food. This oven is also very easy to clean. There really isn't that much stuff in the oven, just a grill in the middle which can be taken out, then you just wipe the interior. Overall I have been very happy. This is an oven that just work without all the fancy settings that'll probably just confuse you. I'd suggest this oven if you just want one that works.

Best replacement ever!

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Dacor Millennia Renaissance MORS127 Electric Single Oven:

So I was trying to put off buying a new oven as long as I could since I just didn't have money lying around to buy a new one any time soon. But, I just couldn't look the other way when my old oven kept acting up. At first I just couldn't control the temperature, that was ok. Next, it just wouldn't turn off no matter how many times I pushed the off button. The last straw was when it kept turning on when I just opened to oven door. So I finally decided to stop putting off replacing the oven. This oven was out of my price range but I decided it might be better if I invested in a high quality oven that way it would last longer and hopefully wouldn't act up like my old oven. As soon as I bought it and had it installed, I knew I had to take it for a test drive. What better to bake than cupcakes? I preheated the oven which took much less time to do than with my old oven. It got hot fast and stayed hot throughout the cooking time. Needless to say this oven is much better than the old one, good riddance! This oven is worth the price and is sure to last year after year.