3.9
Other Coffees:
Dunkin' Donuts

3.9

Wakin' up to Dunkin' and Lovin' it!

I am an avid cyclist that needed to remove a bunch of caffeine from my diet so the first thing that was removed from my intact was the morning cup-o-joe in it's original caffeinated format.  That sent me on a mission to find a great decaf that I would enjoy and look forward to each morning.

I tried at least, 11 different brands of decaf and even make two seperate pots in the mornings to test flavor.  When it came down to choosing the best bang for my buck, the Dunkin' Donuts Decaf won hand over fist in the flavor department.  I never felt as if I was missing any taste and that was not the case with several other brands I tried.  With a bit of my favorite Vanilla creamer, Dunkin' coffee tastes GREAT!!

Because of the excellent aroma and wonderful flavor, I have completely removed the over abundance of caffeine from my diet which has allowed my heart to settle back into a normal rhythm suitable for long distance riding.  I am very pleased.

GIVE THIS ONE A TRY!

Love the coffee, but avoid the donuts

As many of you have guessed, I am a huge Dunkin Donuts coffee fan, but the same can't be said of their donuts....I do have a preferred type, should I eat them (which is rare)  I find their donuts to be very heavy, very greasy, and strange stuff happens to these things if they have been out of the oven for more than a few minutes.  They literally morph into something that you could probably use as landscaping bricks.  And usually, a trip to Dunking donuts which includes the donut part of the experience ends up with acid reflux later on...(Don't have this reaction with other donut shops-just Dunkin)  I do think that they have pretty decent muffins, but kind of pricey.  Forget the drive up window, because I swear you could make your own donuts faster than you would get through the line at the window.  And remembering what I said about donuts morphing....well while you are waiting in line at the drive up window, the clock is ticking on those babies-you may well get a bag with a biscuit that is past its expiration date (approximately 1 hour from cooking)  And they do offer bagels...pretty bland bagels, even the ones that claim to have some sort of flavoring added like poppyseed, sesame seed, etc.  The bagels all pretty much taste like one another regardless of which variety you would choose, they aren't bad, but I just wish they wouldn't tempt my palate with the description of a gourmet bagel which tastes the exact same as the plain one.  Finally, the breakfast sandwiches....well, they don't have a whole lot of taste either, and the bacon resembles the plastic food in my daughter's play kitchen.  The breakfast sandwiches are pricey too-especially with all the competition in the breakfast fast food world.  Go for the coffee, but skip the sides

Keep the coffee

from Northern New Jersey

About Me Geezer

Pros

• Not Bitter

Cons

• Donuts aren't as good as they used to be

• No coffee please

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I know how to make coffee, regular or flavored so DD won't be selling me any for at least the next 10 years. What has gone downhill are the donuts they sell, not make. Somebody else makes them, and DD picks them up and delivers them to each store. Any sitting in the tray after 11AM can almost qualify as weapons, especially the plain stick, glazed stick or the 'Old Fashioned'. They are so hard and dry, you almost need the 7 cents worth of coffee they charge a few bucks for to soften them up. The staffs used to be friendly and caring. Now, if you aren't buying coffee, they can't wait to see the back of you.

Go to

from New Jersey

Pros

• Pleasing Aroma
  • Pleasing Roast
  • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Automatic Drip/Filter
    • Gifts
    • Single-Cup/Pods

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I love everything about Dunkin and visit all the time. I enjoy their is a choice of drinks from specialty latte to a normal cup of joe. With a price range that can fit most budgets. The app is a most have for any regular Dunkin drinker. You earn free drinks!! And they offer a lot of discount coupons

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

Who doesn't know the name Dunkin Donuts? They are everywhere, at least on the East coast. Their well known foam cups are always recognizable, and the smells from within the cups are, in my opinion, heavenly! I so enjoy their coffee that I frequently buy bags to make at home. Now this review is about the coffee itself, not the people or shops who supply me with it, that's another story. Any time I have ordered black coffee it is always very hot, and tastes great. I actually think it is served too hot, as I can't even hold the cup for more than a few seconds. I always like to inhale the scent to be sure it is the flavor I ordered. I have never had burnt coffee from here, or less than hot coffee either. I also like their iced coffee. It always tastes fresh and not too sweet. I also like the variety of flavors they offer like: hazelnut, French vanilla, raspberry, and my all time favorite coconut! I have never had any complaints about Dunkin Donuts coffee, very good in my opinion!

The perfect boldness

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I have always been a Starbucks girl but mostly for their lattes and frappuccino. When it comes to just a cup of coffee theirs can pretty intense so when I moved next to a Dunkin Donuts I decided to give them a try. Their coffee is the perfect mix of bold and mild. I won't leave you feeling jittery and it tastes great. They best part about them is all their seasonal flavors. I always make sure I stock up on their pumpkin and mocha peppermint k-cups when they are around for the holidays. A lot of flavored coffees are hard to taste flavor, not Dunkin Donuts. Their coffee flavor is strong and delicious. They also come in normal coffee bags too if you do not have a machine that takes k-cups. I will only caution you when ordering coffee straight from the shop. They tend to really overdue the sugar and cream so make sure you know what you're getting into! I always ask for a little cream and then add my own sugar.

Inconsistent Flavor

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I have about 6 Dunkin' Donuts in my area and you can never get the same coffee flavor in any of them. I used to go to DD a lot the coffee had the same flavor nice, strong, rich and smooth but I don't go as often now. I usually like DD coffee and I take it with sugar and milk or black but they never taste the same from cup to cup. I don't know if it is the particular store I go to or the employees (the DD closest to me changed managers) but sometimes I feel I just received coffee flavored milk with sugar. Sometimes I will get a coffee that tastes like the good rich coffee I used to get at Dunkin' Donuts but other times I just don't know what happens and get this weak watery mess. I tend to only go now when there are specials or coupons (through mail or circulars) because I just can't spend the full price without knowing what I am going to get. I still like the coffee better than the Starbucks near me but it no longer is anything special.

A wonderful cup of coffee - always!

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I have been drinking Duncan Donuts coffee for like a billionaire years. I have tried other coffee brands on and off for comparison or by recommendation. It never fails but the Duncan Donuts coffee almost always wins hands-down. I can trust it to always be a good cup of coffee. I like this brand because of the rich flavor and depth of roast. Even with my soy milk, as opposed to regular milk, it tastes wonderful. I recently purchased a Keurig K-cup machine and purchased a variety of different brand coffees. That is until I found that Duncan Donuts make k-cups. I always knew they made bags of beans and ground coffee as well, but I did not know about the k-cups. Now that I have discovered them I will make sure to load up my coffee bin with them. You can't beat the taste or price on Duncan Donuts coffee. I must confess I use a second brand to change once in a while (as well as having left over from other brands I purchased before discovering the duncan donuts k-cups. But as I said earlier this the number 1 brand I use now.

Good overall coffee. I stop in once in awhile

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

Dunkin Donuts has had pretty good quality coffee. I stop in the restaurant to grab a cup once in awhile. I quit eating donuts several years back for my health, however. Some of their flavored coffee blends in the ground variety are excellent. I enjoy their holiday blends and their strawberry shortcake blends.

#2 in coffee in the USA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

Everyone knows Dunkin Donuts, I believe its the second biggest coffee chain next to Starbucks but with more than just coffee. Dunkin donuts has great coffee in traditional, warm, cold, iced, and blended flavors but also has a wide range of food items as well.

They of course have donuts, munchkin donuts, breakfast options, lunch options and novelty items as well.

I would not compare it to Starbucks coffee as its different. I do find it comparable in qualit and taste and personally think its a stronger coffee. When I need coffee that packs a punch I do go to Dunkin Donuts. Also when I want coffee AND a snack Dunking Donuts is the obvious choice to go.

Depending on where you live you may have limited to dunkin donuts physical locations near you but they do sell dunkin donuts coffee in stores as well like your local supermarket or stores like walmart and target.

I do recommend this product and enjoy it myself.

Ew, this is SOOO gross

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

Lets be real. We all want to be able to enjoy a donut and coffee every once in a while, but this is not the way to do it. DD has the worst coffee. Some of it (the different flavors) are TOLERABLE, but not good. Whether you get it at a DD location, or buy a bag of it at wamart and brew it yourself, it is terrible. Do not expect a good cup of coffee.

my savior

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Coffee:

I love love love LOVE this coffee!! I visit Dunkin Donuts at least five times a week! I can always rely on their coffee to be warm and tasty! I get great value for my money and I really love the seasonal flavors they offer. Dunkin Donuts always knows how to keep things fresh. I love the various menu options and the option I have to always mix it up. This is a product I always rely on to help me get through the day and is often a source of happiness for me because I know when I purchase something from Dunkin Donuts I will always be more than satisfied. This is a product I choose over other competitors. I absolutely love the taste and brew of this coffee. The service is always great and with the new app there are always deals and sales and specials you can get to help make the price of this delicious coffee even better. I recommend this coffee brand to everyone I know in fact I usually bring them with me when I make a Dunkin run.