Other Coffees:
Dunkin' Donuts
Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee

Creamy Goodness that's cheaper, and better, than Starbuck's

For the longest time I did not buy iced coffee drinks from anywhere other than Starbuck's, but last year, desperate for caffine on a long drive, I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts. Since that night I have been a loyal drinker of their coffee. Their Iced coffee is so smooth and creamy and perfectly blended. You can get whatever flavors added you want and as much cream and/or sugar you'd like. It is a PERFECT way to start off your morning or to carry you through your day. You can also get decaf, and it tastes just as good as the regular stuff.

Disgutsing

Where do I start.... First of all, DD does not know how to make coffee. When you ask for an iced coffee with cream and sugar, boy do they give you cream and sugar. It is almost white due to all the cream, and the sugar is overwhelming. What about without cream and sugar? You know, add it yourself later. Ew. No. It is vile. and their flavors are weird and artificial tasting.

Disgutsing

A Daily Must Have!

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

Every day, I must stop at Dunkin Donuts to have my morning cup of coffee! Even though I live in the Northeast, where winters are snowy and cold, I cannot live without my iced coffee! I always get a medium iced caramel swirl coffee with cream and sugar. I do like to switch it up and get a turbo shot added or extra cream and extra sugar, depending on my mood or how awake I am! There have been times I have waited twenty cars deep Ina. Drive thru line for my delicious coffee!
I must say, my iced coffee is made wrong often. There are times where I need to repeat my order multiple times and it is still wrong. It depends who makes me coffee, but since there is such a quick turn around at Dunkin Donuts, the person who makes it absolutely perfect usually leaves within a month or two. I decided this is a factor and decreased my review rating due to my coffee being made wrong quite frequently!

Delicious and refreshing

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee! My favorite is Iced Hazel nut. I buy a medium every time we go out for a long period of time to keep me awake.

I think this is definitely more flavorful and refreshing than other 'fast food' iced coffee.

I love Iced Coffee, especially Dunkin Donuts Iced Hazel Nuts.

Creamy Goodness that's cheaper, and better, than Starbuck's

Love it! Love it!

from florida, USA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

Dunkin Donuts has the best flavored iced coffee I have ever had! They completely customize it for you: sugar, sweetener, cream, milk, skim milk, light ice, no ice. AND they have more flavor options to choose from than any other coffee place (coconut, blueberry, cinnamon swirl, pumpkin swirl, etc), along with the regular vanilla, caramel, etc.

Delicious as usual!

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

To me, Dunkin Donuts is the best! There flavored iced coffees are my go to drink whenever I stop there! The caramel is probably the best coffee that is offered year round, but I would definitely recommend the pumpkin and the peppermint when they are in season! The coffee can taste super sweet if you get the flavored syrup too so make sure you don't ask for your usual amount of sugar in addition to the flavoring.

a refreshing treat

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla iced coffee is a great treat once in a while especially when a coupon is available and it considerably less in price. During the summer it is a refreshing treat to have to cool off.

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee - Is better than Starbucks

from La Vergne, TN

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

I absolutly love Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee and the price is unbeatable. I was not a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts until I tried the Iced Coffee with Caramel and Cream and Sugar. Now let me tell you if your trying to loss weight, this is not the drink for you. But if you love cold coffee and like caramel this is the drink for you. The price is around 2.50 for a large. The coffee is not to strong so you don't get that after taste after you drink it. I would definatly recommend the Dunkin Donuts iced coffee

My favorite coffee

from Livingston, NJ

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

In my world there is nothing more satisfying than the Dunkin Donuts french vanilla iced coffee with milk.  It just tastes really good and is really delicious.  It's not that expensive when compared to the lattes they offer.

Dunkin Donuts Iced Mocha Coffee is my newest addiction!

from Shamokin, PA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Iced Flavored Coffee:

First let me start by saying Dunkin Donuts is my absolute favorite coffee place EVER! I've been a customer for years and always drank regular hot coffee, until this summer that is.. It was a very hot and humid summer day, about 95 degrees and I needed my usual caffiene fix as soon as possible! I went to Dunkin Donuts and was ready for a change from my usual large hot coffee with cream and sugar. I decided to try an Iced coffee. I chose the mocha flavoring, with cream and sugar. One sip and I was hooked! It was delicious, not too sweet and quenched my summer thirst! The coffee is strong and rich without the bitter after taste of normal hot coffee. There are many different flavor choices to choose from such as Raspberry, blueberry, coconut and many many more. The prices are very good and it is a good value for my money. Ever since my first iced coffee, I've  hd one everyday almost and never  get sick of them!