Other E-commerce Websites:
Clothing Websites

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

My favorite website for online shoe shopping!

I shop online at DSW.com regularly for my shoes and boots and I love shopping at their website. I have received all my orders well ahead of time, (they ship very fast most of the time) and I am extremely pleased with everything that I have purchased from DSW.com. I also bought a handbag once and I was amazed to see their huge collection of handbags, considering it is primarily a shoe store. I was easily able to make my choice, add it to my cart and checkout. Their website is easy to use and simple enough to navigate. I recently ordered a pair of boots and had a wonderful experience. My boots fit perfectly and they were exactly the same color and design that I ordered. DSW.com is one of the few online shoe stores that I trust as they have quality products at great affordable pricing. I have been able to make use of their clearance prices and get designer shoes without creating a hole in my wallet. I highly recommend this website purely for the positive experience that I've had.

Not the best place to shop.

Ordered shoes online and was promised a free tote. Naturally they did not ship tote. Have been told they are all gone but are willing to give me a 10% discount. Asked for a different bag and they refused to comply. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Macy's responds better and delivers on their promises.

Will probably not shop there for some time. Finding a better selection at other stores with better prices. Shoes tend to be all the same and are not anything special. Store is trying to pick up sales by adding pocketbooks and jewelry. Nothing worth going there for. All older styles with no pizzazz. Not worth the trip there or the time on the internet site. Major waste of time.

Picked over.

Product Pricing
Bought shoes and two of three squeak. Seems like they are older stock with poor glue.

Customer Service
Not pleased with deceptive advertising on website.

Shipping and Returns
Will be sending all back shortly. Disgusted with being tricked into purchasing products with a cheap come on lure.

Shoe Heaven!

from MI

Comments about DSW.com:

DSW.com is every shoe lover's dream come true! Not only do they have a huge variety of shoes - they also carry great accessories like handbags, wallets, jewelry, socks/tights..and much more!

The website is neatly organized by category of shoe across the top of the page: Women, Men, Kids, Sandal, Bags/Accessory, Luxury - etc. It is very easy to find what you are looking for, and the selection is enormous.

Shipping is fast - and usually free - and if you happen to order something that you don't like, or that doesn't fit, it is very easy to ship back, or return to a local DSW store.

Overall I have had very good luck shopping on DSW.com and I have had no trouble with online orders. The shipping is always fast and checkout is easy. If you become a DSW member you can earn points toward reward certificates to be used on future purchases. Great fun store with something for everyone!

Fun for the Shoe Lover!

from MI

Comments about DSW.com:

I, just like most women, am a shoe lover. DSW.com has every type of shoe, boot, heel that you can imagine - plus more! I have always loved shopping in the physical DSW store, but there is not one very close to my house - so enter DSW.com.

The website is extremely easy to use and navigate, and is very simple to find the category or style of shoe you are looking for. The webpage is clean and uncluttered, and at the top of the homepage you can easily see each category: Men, Women, Kids, Sandals, Handbags, etc., making it very fast to go directly to the category of your choice.

DSW.com seems to have many, many, MANY more options than the actual store - which is saying a lot, as DSW carries to many options.

If you are a DSW rewards member, you can earn points on purchases which add up to certificates. DSW.com often offers sales, deals and free shipping.

I can't think of one thing that I don't love about this website. It is fun to use and shop with, I love their product selection, and if you have trouble with an order, it is very easy to do a return. Love DSW.com!!

Best website for shoes!

from Troy NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about DSW.com:

I absolutely love DSW.com - it is my go-to source for ordering new shoes for the whole family. Women's, Men's, Children's - they have it all, in every style - sneakers, professional shoes, fun sandals, boots, hiking boots, even purses and other accessories.

They have a phenomenal selection, I can always find at least ten new pairs of shoes I would love to have at DSW.com. And the sale and clearance sections are pretty good as well, there's usually great options at reduced pricing.

The other huge selling point of DSW.com is their points program. If you sign up for their free rewards program, you earn points on every purchase you make, which can then be spent for free merchandise. The points program is also great for sending you coupons. In the five years I've been a member of this program, I've earned hundreds in free rewards and have lost count of all of the wonderful coupons they have sent me!

I would heartily recommend DSW.com to anyone who loves shoes!

Love it!

from Troy NY

Comments about DSW.com:

I've been a fan of DSW long before they had a website, but the additon of their website rocks my world (although it sometimes ruins my budget).

I'm a shoe addict, so having this many shoes available to me at all hours of the day, every day worries my husband a bit. However, I love that DSW makes all of my work shoes, boot, slippers, and handbags available without every having to leave my house. I'm especially a fan of the online clearance section, where I can peruse the most cost effective options and not blow the bank.

Plus if a pair of shoes either runs a little too tight or a little too lose, DSW makes it really easy to exchange or return the shoes in store.

This website is very easy to use, and coupons are very easy to figure out and apply.

Product Selection
Best selection of shoes, boots, and slippers around!

Product Pricing
Great on most things, there's a few things I can find cheaper elsewhere, but not many. And the clearance section is WONDERFUL!

Top notch.

Shipping and Returns
So quick, so easy, so fast!

Fun Shoe Shopping

Comments about DSW.com:

DSW.com is a great place to go shoe shopping if you want a large selection with many different styles and sizes. The website can be a bit overwhelming if you don't have anything specific in mind but if you are able to narrow down your choices you can still have a large selection to choose from without it being too much. You can sort by details like size so you don't get your hopes up for a specific pair of shoes and then they aren't in stock with your particular size. Their specialty is women's shoes however, they also carry a good selection of mens and kids shoes and handbags. The pricing is alright and can be a bit high for the quality but there always seems to be sales going on and you can sign up for their rewards programs to help earn new shoes fast. Shipping is free and fast and I have never had an issue with the products once they were sent to me. The quality of shoes depends upon the specific brand and as with most products you get what you pay for.

Comments about DSW.com:

DSW.com is a big online shoe store that offers everything from affordable to expensive brands. They also sell handbags and accessories and have a pretty good selection of kids shoes. I like shopping on this website because they offer way more than in store and usually have the sizes I need. They also have free shipping which is a huge plus in my book. You can also sign up for the rewards program and earn points on every purchase and get coupons to save money on future purchases. I have gotten lots of great shoes off this website.

Select who you are shopping for, kids, women, men, and then select from the sub categories that come up. Very easy to use.

Product Selection
Huge selection of shoes to choose from. From athletic to dressy and everything in between.

Product Pricing
It really depends on what you are wanting to buy but they are pretty price competitive.

Customer Service
I had to call once to ask about a size for my son, they were very helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Free shipping and items arrive fast.

• Shipping and Returns:

Not the best place to shop.

Picked over.

Customer Service
Not pleased with deceptive advertising on website.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great selection, not so great prices

Comments about DSW.com:

Overall, I really liked the DSW.com website. I was in a wedding with all of the bridesmaids and bride living in different states. We were all able to order whatever style heel we wanted, but it had to be a specific color. I was very surprised and happy to see that the colors were all true colors to each other when we arrived for the wedding. I felt like there was a great selection of heels as well. The prices were a little high for my taste, but I had no other choice.

The website is very easy to use. You can shop by shoe size, by color, by heel size, and by price. I really liked having all of those filters to find heels to fit me.

Product Selection
There was a large selection of shoes on this website. It had many styles and varieties to choose from.

Product Pricing
I was no crazy about the prices. I do not like spending over $25.00 for a pair of shoes or heels. I believe my heels cost me around $45.00.

Customer Service
I have never used customer service for the website so I am unaware of how well they perform. I have been to a DSW store and the associates there were very helpful.

Shipping and Returns
I received my heels on the day I was expected to so that was a huge relief.

Great selection of shoes

Comments about DSW.com:

First of all shopping at DSW.com is so much fun! I adore shoe shopping and it's even better if you can do it from the comfort of your very own home. I like shopping at DSW.com because the selection is wonderful. I can always find exactly what I'm looking for. They offer casual to dressy styles for children and adults. I will say that this retailer does not always offer the cheapest shoes. Their shoes are quality and often time cost as much as fifty dollars or more. I do like shopping on this particular website to look for great deals on designer shoes. I once bought a pair of Michael Kors high heals for sixty dollars. I have also noticed that their shipping is very timely. I never find myself waiting too long to receive my order. I also feel that the customer service is excellent.

The website is easy to navigate. There is a search bar so you can find exactly what your looking for!

Product Selection
This particular website has a great selection to choose from.

Great Shoe Site

from Chicago, IL

Comments about DSW.com:

DSW is one of my favorite go-to sites! When I want to find cute shoes for a decent price, DSW is usually my first stop. Great selection, good prices, and you can use multiple coupons/deals for the same purchase!

The DSW is a very easy site to use. You can search by men, women, or kids. The site sorts the shoes by type so that you easily find what you are looking for. You can also type in the brand of shoe if you know exactly what your are looking for.

Product Selection
DSW carries almost every shoe you can think of. Nearly every brand is represented and in every style. The have last season and this seasons styles!

Product Pricing
DSW's prices are pretty good. The best part about the site is that you can use multiple coupons & deals for the same purchase so you can get the maximum amount off of a purchase every time!

Customer Service
Customer service is thorough. If ever I have an inquiry, they are quick and attentive. No complaints!

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is great! Most of my purchases qualify for free shipping and arrive within a week of purchasing it.