2.5

2.5

Easy to use.

from Enumclaw, WA

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

Doing laundry is never a "fun" thing to do. But, I enjoy doing laundry when it's quick and easy. This product is a quick alternative to the old pouring the detergent in the cup method. Just like the packs for the dishwasher you just drop it into the washer and your done....well, unless your like me and use fabric softener in just about every load! maybe someday (unless there's something I don't know...lol) someone will come up with a pack of fabric softener to go along with the laundry detergent and dish washer soaps! :)

Found crystallized areas on dried clothing. Didn't dissolve.

from Brookfield, WI

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

I bought a bunch of these when they were half price at our local grocery store. Not sure why they discontinued carrying them....however, I thought I was getting a great deal. Every other load I would find crystallized areas on the already dry clothing. I had to re-wash several loads of clothing. I think that the packaging was not dissolving properly. Then when I tossed the clothing in the dryer, it would dry onto the clothes, in pieces. I am going to cut open the rest & pour them in without the "dissolvable" packaging & then go back to GAIN liquid.

Also I didn't smell any "fresh scent" from this detergent. My laundry did not smell fresh at all. There was no scent.

convenient, but.....

from Miami, FL

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

sounds like a good product but lack the capacity of cleaning cloths. dropps i was expecting for it to "do miricles" but it did not. It is a very convinient product, especially if you have "crazy kids" if you are trying to juggle a busy life, but they should deffinatly work on the cleaning power

Dropps.... Fresh Scent??

from Bowie, MD

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

The reason I bought these laundry Dropps...,I thought they would be handy going on vacation. Small and convienent. However, their claim is to have a Fresh Scent? ? NOT!

IT did get my clothes fairly clean, but I had to give it 2 stars because, I felt the label was misleading. I like a fresh scent, not overpowering, but just fresh.The washing machine smelled of plastic during the wash cycle.... then NO scent whatsoever after taking clothes out of the dryer. I'm back to good 'ol TIDE!!

Perfect for the measuring impaired person.

from Anna, TX

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

I tried these with a terrific coupon.  The concept really appealed to me - just drop the disolvable packet of detergent in the washer and go.  The reality was that while that was what you do, it comes at a price .  The per load cost is more (if you are normally a careful measurer of dry or liquid detergent) plus the Dropps are lacking the wonderful scent I have come to equate with 'clean' found in so many other brands.  The bottom line though was, I did not feel that it did any better than fair at stain removal and brightening of my laundry and that was what sealed the deal.  I am afraid I will have to pass on Dropps in the future.Who would they be perfect for?  Students, folks using a laundromat (lighter to schlep and less mess), and if you have men or kids involved in doing the laudry at home...they cannot get too much or too little detergent in the washer and there is no waste...you use every last Dropp.

Spot on, not off

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent:

For me, I tried it various times in various cycles and temperatures.  I found that it really didn't quite disolve fully and it seemed to leave a resedue on some of the clothes.  I found that I really didn't like it that much and it made me feel as though it didn't really get the clothes clean.  Also, I have a new washing machine, so I know that it isn't the washing machine.