Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash

Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash

Over 50 Gets Younger With Use

Being 50 something, I have had some bad reactions to Pantene, Olay, and other promising to make you younger people out there.

I got a sample in the mail of Dove...Read complete review

I got a sample in the mail of Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash and had to run out to buy it.  It was safe to use, as the tub or shower floor isn't slippery after use.  My skin felt instantly younger, even safe enought to use on my face.  Even my husabnd loves it since his line about femmy smelling stuff is out.  So we save money using the same items from showering to eating.

This is not your typical bodywash, detergent with a squirt of oil in it.  Dove is a moisturizing cream with soy & olive oil for vital luminous skin.  It is heaven in a shower.  24 oz bottle with a pop open top that doesn't fall off since it is once piece.  They thought of everything on this bottle. Then they add glycerin for quality skin care.  I am sold on this!  If you are a bar person, they have that too as the photo shows.

Smells like a little old lady

I like the way that this makes my skin feel right after I get out of the shower but it did not help my skin any better than any other soap. It smells like a little old lady and made me sick to my stomach every time I used it. Not sure what all the hype about anti-aging either. These companies think that by putting anti-aging on there that we will pay more for it.

It made my skin feel great when I got out of the shower but in a few hours it felt no better than washing with regular soap. The regular soap smells a lot better and works just as well. Do not fall for the anti-aging claim either. I have aged looking skin and it did not help me at all. Just use soap and a really good lotion or cream when you get out of the shower and it will be better.

Smells like a little old lady or cheap perfume and makes me sick at my stomach every time I smell it. They really should work on making the smell a lot better. Fruity or flowery would be better.

Packaging

from Essex UK

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Difficult To Use

• Showers

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

Loved this product except for the bottle it's in. Obviously it's aimed at the older generation, of which I am one, but as the product is quite thick it's difficult to squeeze out when the bottle is less than half full. It needs to be a stand on it's head bottle then it would be perfect.

I use this product regularly

from Clarksburg, WV

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

• Daily Use
    • Showers
    • Travel

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

I have been using this body was for about 3 months now and I am thrilled to finally have a product that does what it claims. My skin has become extremely dry over the years due to all the different medicines I take combined with natural aging. I have watched the transformation of my skin these past few months go from dry and dull to radiant and youthful. I don't know what I will do if this product is ever discontinued. The sweet floral smell lingers and the lather feels like silk. I have found that other body washes that feel this way leave a film on my skin but this product does not!! I am a forever fan!!

Smells like a little old lady

Great!

from Kansas

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

I absolutely love Dove products. I have tried almost every single one of them I have come across. They always perform well, smell amazing, and are fairly priced! I have dry skin and Dove products always moisturize my skin amazingly. I am only in my 20's but I end to use a lot of anti-aging products due to their moisturizing properties. The Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash is EXCELLENT for moisturizing your skin, even if you aren't older.

This product is a little more expensive than the normal Dove body washes but it's worth it if you are looking to moisturize your skin. Like I said, I have really dry skin but this body wash moisturizes it better than any other Dove one I've tried. It smells great when you use it and it rinses clean. You immediately notice a difference when you get out of the shower! My skin is always so soft and I don't even have to apply lotion post shower. The scent remains on your skin and your skin remains moisturized throughout the entire day. My skin is SO much softer and looks healthier.

I highly recommend this product if you have severely dry skin, even if you aren't older, it's still such a good body wash!

Effective body wash

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

My beauty guru sister recommended this to me as a totally moisturising body wash. I thought this was ridiculous , as I'd never got moisture from anything other than a post-shower cream before, but I'm a pushover for a product that you can buy in the supermarket. Well, there's a reason she's my guru - this really is splendid. I used it with a body puff to exfoliate at the same time and my skin feels pampered and happy afterwards. I was so discouraged to learn that this product is being discontinued. I am always reluctant to use anything that is sloughing because of my extra sensitive skin but this product was gentle even on my skin.

think this is one of the best - if not the best - moisturizing shower gels around. It's not really a gel, its texture is a lot creamier than that. I find that if I use it, even if i don't use a lot of lotion afterwards the condition of the skin on my body really improves. It is rich and lathers up really well. I like the smell of Dove products and this is no different. I'm not sure if this is meant to be aimed at the more mature shoppers but I love that it has qualities for aging skin. I think it is a lot better than an expensive department store body wash I was given as a sample. I appreciate when drugstore brands have such quality ingredients.

Nice scent!

Love Dove Wash

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

I love Dove Body Wash. I can't say if it keeps you from ages, as I haven't been using it that long. It wouldn't be hard to believe that it can prevent aging as it really hydrates dry skin. It makes my skin feel very soft after I shower. It was like using a lotion instead of soap! It also makes a great body wash, it really cleans you skin without giving it that starched feeling other body washes can. Because of this I think it would make a perfect soap for sensitive skin.

Very effective at softening your skin and it doesn't dry it out like other body washes do. Also it's actually making my skin softer the more I have used this product. I usually have dry skin all winter long. Anybody with excessively dry skin would love this body wash. It's made a big improvement in how my skin feels.

Wonderful scent, I love it. It's a very soft scent. Seems to stay on your skin all day long! I recommend this to men and women!

A little more expensive, but worth the extra money.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

I started using a bunch of products that are geared toward women who are a little older. I am not old by any means, but I have noticed a few wrinkles here and there, so I think it is a good idea to get ahead of the curve in the aging game. I bought this particular body wash because I read some good reviews about it. It does cost a bit more than other Dove products, but after using it for awhile, I found that it is worth the extra money. This body wash smells very nice and the scent stays on my skin until I shower next. It is not overwhelming and it is a scent that my husband notices and likes very much (I always know whether a scent is good or bad based on my husband's input). I always feel extra clean after using this product. It moisturizes my skin very nicely and leaves it feeling soft and silky. That soft and silky feeling also stays with my skin until the next time I shower and, again, my husband is always running his fingers down my arm, commenting on how soft my skin is. If he notices, I know it is good for the moisturizing and nourishment of my skin. I did not notice any drastic action in regards to anti-aging, but I did notice that my skin seemed a bit firmer after using this product for about a month. I think the scent and cleaning power alone of this product makes it worth the money I spent in comparison to other products out there. I would definitely recommend its use to my female friends and family who are worried about aging and want something to help them ease into it gracefully.

Makes my skin feel and look healthy

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash is an easy way to make your skin look younger and healthier. This Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash is excellent. It really makes my skin feel soft even in the harsh cold winter that we have been having. My skin tends to dry out and would get chalky looking which makes it look even older, but after using this body wash daily for about a week I could already see a vast improvement in the condition of my skin and the way it looked. My skin does not have dry patches anymore and it is so much healthier feeling, it’s not itchy anymore and it’s super soft. And because it is healthier, my skin looks younger too. This body wash is not too over the top with fragrance and it is really gentle. I do have sensitive skin and this body wash did not bother it at all. A little of this product goes a long way too so it is economical to use and I don’t worry about the cost of using it daily.

Love this stuff!

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

Overall this product is great. I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisterized. I am young and love using anti-aging products as a proventative method. I have tried many different body washes over the years and this one is my all time favorite so far. I typically use it everyother day and it always keeps my skin soft and moisterized.

This product does an excellent job at cleaning my skin and keeping it skin soft and moisterized. I am not sure how much "anti-aging" it does since I am only 23 but it keeps my skin healthy which will help fight the signs of aging. Also it is long lasting. My soft moisterized skin lasts all day after use.

This product has a great scent. It is not too overwhelming so you won't have to worry about it conflicting with other scents from your shampoo, conditioner, shave gel, lotion, etc. I love how fresh and clean it makes me feel after using it.

wonderful creamy feel

from Hamilton, MI

Comments about Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Wash:

I love this body wash. I have quit using my expensive bath and body works product in favor of the Dove body wash. It has the most wonderful creamy feel to it. It does not have a strong scent but hubby does say I smell nice when I get out of shower. It is marketed to older women but would be enjoyed at any age.