Other Women's Perfumes:

DKNY Cashmere Mist

Cashmere Mist

from New Hudson, MI

Comments about DKNY Cashmere Mist:

I love Cashmere Mist perfume.  It is the only one that I wear.  Several years ago, I received a sample card in a magazine and fell in love with it.  It is my favorite.  It makes me feel special when I wear it.

DONNA KARAN CASHMERE MIST IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL SCENT

from Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about DKNY Cashmere Mist:

DONNA KARAN CASHMERE MIST IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PERFUME BECAUSE IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL SCENT AND LASTS LONGER. I LOVE TO SMELL IT ON MY WRIST AND MY NECK AND LASTS LONGER. IT IS THE BEST PERFUME EVER I HAD. I USE IT FOR YEARS NOW.

DKNY Cashmere Mist the best fragrance

from Miami, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about DKNY Cashmere Mist:

I love DKNY Cashmere Mist smells divine not a heavy strong scent but a nice soft scent I fell In love with the perfume and can't stop from wearing it or buying it especially when it says DKNY then it has to be good.

DKNY Cashmere mist is my favorite cologne

from Ridgefield, NJ

Comments about DKNY Cashmere Mist:

I have been using DKNY cashmere mist cologne for about four years now.  I can't live without it! I love this scent.  I always request it when my family asks what I want for my birthday or christmas.

It is comparable in price to other brand name colognes.  It is a very light cologne.  Two sprays and your good to go all day.  I receive numerous compliments daily.  It is very unique and it makes me feel good when I wear it.  It has a very long lasting scent I use just once in the morning and at the end of the day I still smell its gentle scent.  One bottle goes along way it lass for quite awhile.

It is easy to find in any large department store. It smells wonderful and I would and do recommend to friends, coworkers and family.  It makes you feel so feminine.  It is a very sexy scent.

I give this product 5 stars for its quality, availability and fragrance. I love it! I highly recommend this product to anyone from age 18 and up. I am 50 years old and I will continue to use this product for many years to come. It is also my husbands favorite he always tells me how beautiful it is. Thats a very wonderful comment to hear.  I always feel so fresh and clean.