Other DVRs:
DISH Network ViP

DISH Network ViP

Love it!

Comments about DISH Network ViP:

I don't know how I ever lived without my DVR!! I use it every day, I'm always recording something. My son uses it just as much as I do and thank goodness we are the only two in the house because we wouldn't have any hours left to record. It is honestly the best thing they could have ever come out with. Recording with this DVR is just like watching the tv show. The picture and sound are very clear. I would recommend this DVR to anyone!

Capacity
I gave it a 4 only because we use the DVR everyday, and could always use more hours.

It's pretty easy to use, but for some it may be a bit challenging.

• Capacity:
  • Recording Quality:
  • Settings/Features:

Great DVR

from Dover, FL

Comments about DISH Network ViP:

We have had Dish Network and this DVR for about 2 years now and love it. This goes to the only HDTV we have and use it to record our favorite shows. It has a USB input to add an additional Hard drive for greater storage space to record your favorite Movies or Shows. Dish will activate the second hard drive for free so the amount of extra space you would like is up to you. Functionally it has to types of receiving with the remote, in-fared and uhf so you could have it hidden like we hidden in a cabinet. It works great and are very happy with this DVR. The only downside is that it can at times be loud (the fans inside) and if you do have 2 shows or movies recording at the same time you must watch one of the two and can't watch anything else until one of the recordings are done. Dish network's service is also pretty good except for heavy rain storms as it does not work, but when that has happened, we watch what is saved on our DVR with no problem. I know there are more advanced DVR's out there than this, but it works great for us and we are very happy with it!