Other Shampoos:
Dandruff Shampoo
DHS
DHS 2% Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

DHS 2% Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

A quick, gentle, and effective solution for dandruff

Comments about DHS 2% Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

This product is my go-to shampoo when I start to notice a little dandruff. I have a fairly sensitive scalp, and need a gentle dandruff shampoo, and this one certainly is, while still being effective. In just a few times a week, flakes are gone, and without the irritation.

It's good--not overpowering in a flowery or "chemical" way.

Great hair and scalp treatment

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about DHS 2% Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

My dermatologist recommended this shampoo for the bumps and scales I get in my scalp. I was a bit frightened to try it at first since I color my fair and I had tried other dandruff shampoos which had stripped my expensive salon treatments right out. Not so with this shampoo. The pH is balanced for color-treated hair, and I have had no problem whatsoever with my color. My hair stylist even looked at it and agreed that it would be fine for me to use it, so that made me feel even better about it.

The shampoo creates a nice lather, which you leave on for several minutes while you are showering. This helps the active ingredient to have time to work on the scalp problems. The shampoo can be used daily, but I have figured out that my hair and scalp are healthier if I don't shampoo every single day, so I try to do it every other, or every third day.

When I use this shampoo, my scalp problems are much less noticeable. Even the painful bumps are lessened.

The shampoo has a pleasant scent, and it does not smell at all like medicine.

The best anti-dandruff shampoo out there!

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about DHS 2% Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:

This shampoo is the best anti-dandruff shampoos I have ever used!  I have tried everything and every brand and this is by far the best shampoo for those who suffer from dandruff or psorisis.  This is the only brand of anti-dandruff shampoo that has 2% of zinc oxide in it.  The rest of the shampoos that are found at the stores only have 1% or contain salisylic acid.  There is also a conditioner that is sold separately to help condition hair (since a lot of anti-dandruff shampoos don't really smell the greatest and can leave hair really dry!).  I have yet to find it in a regular store or neighborhood drug store and had to find it on a few websites online.  I think that many people will be surprised how quickly dandruff disappears with this shampoo.  I highly recommend it to those who have spent a lot of time and money trying to control their dry, flaky scalp with no luck of finding something to work long term.