Other Bed Rails:

DEX Products Inc. Universal Safe Sleeper Bed Rail

Works Well

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about DEX Products Inc. Universal Safe Sleeper Bed Rail:

When my son turned two, we were ready to move him from his toddler bed to a twin bed. The twin bed seemed so high off of the floor, so we went searching for a safety rail for him.

We purchased the Dex Universal Safe Sleeper Bed Rail, and have been very happy with the product. My husband thought it was a little difficult to put together and install. Once we got it on the bed, I was happy with the sturdiness. It doesn't move, even when my toddler pulls and bangs on it.

It has a nice neutral white color that makes it blend well with almost any bedding. The netting is soft, which makes it comfortable for my son to use.

The Dex Universal Safe Sleeper Bed Rail does a great job, and my son has not fallen out of bed once.

Bed rail gets the job done

from Sherwood, AR

Comments about DEX Products Inc. Universal Safe Sleeper Bed Rail:

We purchased this bedrail for my 4 year old son. He had fallen out of grandma's bed when he was a litt younger and so even though he sleeps against the wall, he's a little paranoid about falling out of the bed again. It wasn't super easy to install, the instructions could have been a little more clear, but overall, it wasn't an overly frustrating experience :) The rail seems pretty sturdy and we had no concerns, but when changing the sheets one night, we noticed that it had become rather loose. We tightened it back up and again, it seems fine, but it makes me a little nervous that it could come loose and us not know about it. I would suggest checking it each time you change the bedsheets, just in case.