Other Routers:
D-link
WBR-1310
D-Link Wireless Router

D-Link Wireless Router

This is a simple and easy router to use

Comments about D-Link Wireless Router:

Overall, The D link WBR 1310 wireless router is good for the average person. I love this router because its so easy to use and is very easy to install. I have had this router for about four years now and have not had a problem with it. My only complain, if any, is that if your home has many walls, the wifi signal would not be strong or not reach. This is a great router if you want it for a single room or a room next door.

The D link router performs very well in small homes or small offices. I personally have my router in a room where my computer is and have no problems. I have trouble with the wifi signal when I try using it where there are many walls in the way. Aside from that, this is a great router to have for the average person.

I have been having the D link router for about four years now and have not had any problems. This router will last you a long time if you take good care of it.

Setup & Ease of Use
I think this has been the easiest router I have ever installed, it took me like 5 minutes. The instructions are so easy to follow that anyone with some knowledge in computers could install it.

Service & Support
The D link offers support and service if you need it. I personally had no issues with the router that there is no need for help.

• Setup & Ease of Use: