Other Desktops:
CybertronPC
TGM1213B

Summary

CybertronPC Hellion TGM1213B 6-Core Gaming PC Cast your opponents into the abyss of eternal defeat with the CybertronPC Hellion Gaming System! With the speed and power of its AMD FX-6300 3.50 GHz 6-Core Processor, 16GB of DDR3 Memory and 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT640 Video Card, the Hellion provides the performance you demand. The 1TB Hard Drive can not only house tons of your games, it also provides storage space for your favorite music, movies and all the other bits of your digital life. The CybertronPC Hellion is equipped with a DVD±RW optical drive for software installation and data backups. And with both wired and wireless networking, you can rely on a stable and ultra-fast connection. The CybertronPC Advantage At CybertronPC, we know that a great gaming rig has to be built right. To create a system that will hold up under pressure, CybertronPC starts with a solid foundation of only the highest quality components. We then expertly assemble and thoroughly test your system before it ships to you. All this combines to create a fantastic machine you will be proud to show off to your friends.

Pros

• Adequate storage (5)
  • Fast (5)
  • Great software bundle (5)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Quality accessories (4)

Cons

• Hard to set up (3)

• Graphics (5)
  • Video (5)
  • Internet (4)
  • Large applications (4)
  • Music (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid gamer (7), Multimedia professional (3)
    • Personal (6)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Very fast speed

I purchased this CybertronPC one year ago and it was purchased as a replacement of my Dell laptop. The machine comes with a 16 GB DDR3, 1 TB HDD and AMD FX 6300 3.50GHz 6-Core and hence almost all the games work very fast on this machine. My daughter is able to play her normal games as well as upload a file and work in Word simultaneously. No matter if I keep 20-25 tabs on, there is no difference noted in the speed and when I try to shut down and switch on the machine, it does so in few seconds.

I am also able to edit videos easily using this machine and it has a video card as well. The product is energy efficient as well. I can manage all my work on this PC and the support department as well is supportive. I contacted the support department twice inquiring about the complete specs and they answered me politely and said that they have a lifetime technical support.

I like it but it's so expinsev XD

Assess

from iraq

About Me Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Adequate Storage
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Great Software Bundle
  • Quality Accessories

Cons

Comments about CybertronPC 3.5GHz 16GB DDR3 Hellion AMD FX-6300 6-core Gaming PC Blue w/GeForce GT640 1TB HDD DVDRW WiFi Win 8 64-bit:

A lovely device I would recommend in reference because its special specification is good

• Business
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

is very very very very very nice

from tunisia

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Great Software Bundle
      • Reliable Performance

Cons

• Slow

I like this Gaming PC!

from Mit Ghamr ad dakahlia

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Fast
      • Great Software Bundle
      • Quality Accessories
      • Sleek Design

Cons

• Hard To Set Up

• Graphics

I'm a online gamer so i'm searching for amazing PC like this. it's really amazing one and graphics in games will be unbelievable for sure! I expect it's pretty faster than my normal PC and I really wish to own this amazing one someday.

good

from algeria

good

Computer Games Review

from mascara algeria

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Fast

Cons

• Hard To Set Up

• game
      • Video

The best computer games fast and powerful bear the strongest games and applications and the latest cutting can be upgraded by the latest Windows Best graphics card keyboard + professional mouse
      Buy and if you do not like Buy and if you do not like to tell you and one another

from Marooc

About Me Avid Gamer, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Great Software Bundle
      • Quality Accessories
      • Reliable Performance

Cons

• Slow
      • Unattractive Design
      • Unreliable Performance

Ana ahob hada la ma9i3e

• Business

I like it but it's so expinsev XD

from soudi arebia

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Adequate Storage
      • Easy To Use
      • Fast
      • Great Software Bundle
      • Quality Accessories
      • Reliable Performance
      • Sleek Design

Cons

• Hard To Set Up

• Games
      • Word Processing

waw

from maroc

About Me Technically Challenged

Pros

• Adequate Storage

Cons

• Difficult To Use

that great

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

He is a nice device and attractive form. I want to buy more.

from new castle

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Sleek Design

Cons

PC beautiful. Specifications wonderful grandfather on a code of everyone to possess such a device..

tanx

from df

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Adequate Storage
          • kkoo

Cons

• Unreliable Performance

roo foor koo