Other Insect Repellents:
Cutter
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty)

Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty)

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

protect your self from things that bug YOU

Comments about Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty):

Protect your self from things that bug YOU. Well first of all you can find
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellant to be a little more less expensive than other brands
the best time to buy this in bulk, is after the summer season they go down in price so check that out if you want to save some penny's. I use to work at night in a storage lot as a security guard. At night there where a lot of mosquitoes. Because there was a sewer near buy. So i would get visits form these buggers especially after it rain. Also I recommend it if you live near the beach or lake. The smell is nice and fresh especially i prefer the unscented one.

Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellant contains 7% DEET it not only works on mosquitoes but on; green head flies, house flies, chiggers, ticks, gnats, and fleas. and it really works. So pick up bottle if your looking for something for a good price that works and does not have a strong smell.

Works Great

Ease of Application
For applying effectively try to stay away from windy area since its a misty spray the wind blows it away easy-ally. To apply on face spray your hand and gently pat your nose, cheeks and ears.

Nice and fresh

• Ease of Application:

Aloe and Vitamin E makes this a cutting edge bug spray

from Houston, TX

Comments about Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty):

We hate bugs. Some of my daughters have problems with bug bites and get extreme reactions so even though I wish I didn't have to, bug repellent is a necessity in my household before we head outside. I selected Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray because of the 1) good price, 2) pump action 3) contains aloe and Vitamin E.

But yes, once again it also contains DEET but less than other repellents I have used.

Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray was very effective at keeping bugs away. I didn't even have to keep reapplying, it would work for a few hours at a time.

Ease of Application
The pump is easy to use and I like that it's not an aerosol. Another nice thing about the pump is I can direct the spray better making application more effective and targeting the body, instead or worrying about the bug spray getting all over their clothing.

The aloe and Vitamin E, adds a nice fresh scent, I don't smell so much like I have bug repellent on.

Cutter Skinsations - bought just once and I'm never looking back

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty):

I recently moved to Maryland from Michigan and thought the mosquitoes here wouldn't be as bad.  Well I was wrong and they are actually worse.  Within a week of moving here I found that every time I went outside I was getting bit constantly but didn't even know it.  The skeeters here are stealthy! After running out of some of the bug repellents I had on hand ( Avon's Skin So Soft and OFF) the only brand I could find at my local drugstore was **Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent. ** So I got that and I'm really happy with it.  Even happier than I was with the OFF brand. It is non-aerosol, smells good, and keeps the insects away from me.

Yesterday I went to a picnic at a state park with lots of shade so I made sure to spray my arms and legs before I left the house.  I really like that the spritzer puts out a good amount of product so I only needed a few sprays to coat each leg and arm.  It also stays damp longer than OFF so I didn't need as much product and it was easy to spread around to make sure all areas were covered.  It feels slightly moisturizing but not at all greasy. Best of all, not a single bug bite! It's my new favorite insect repellent.

• Ease of Application:

Works great on the worst bugs

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray (Liberty):

As we were ending our first year here in Arizona, my wife discovered she is very, very allergic to the mosquitoes out here. The first time she was bitten, she was sitting out near her friends' pool and got FIFTEEN bites all over her legs and one or two on her arms. The pain got so bad on the second day that she was panting like a woman in labor (and she has a good pain threshold). Since it was the middle of the night, we had to go to the ER,where they put her on Vicodin, an antihistamine AND had her take Benadryl.

A couple days after recovering from that, she got bit twice on one arm while we were running some errands. The next evening, her entire arm was tight with swelling. When her leg started feeling tender, too, we went to another ER. They gave her Prednisone for the allergic reaction.

So we decided we couldn't mess around -- especially when those same friends wanted us to come over again.

She sprayed herself down with the Cutter's -- and I mean that she did that before she got dressed, just to be sure she was covered everywhere. And guess what? No bites! Not a single one!

The second time she used it, she did get a small bite on her wrist, but we think that was because she was in a rather packed area that made it warm and she probably sweated some of it off.

Overall, though, she hasn't had a single nasty mosquito bite since she started using this stuff. What's more, it doesn't smell (or feel) like normal mosquito repellent that reeks and leaves your skin feeling sticky. It's a nice, light scent, sinks in nicely and does its job. What more could you want???