Other Diapers:

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers

Literally My FAVE!

from Cadillac, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks

Cons

• Diaper Changing
    • Overnight

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

These are literally my favorite brand of diaper for my son. When my kids were little I started them both on Huggiss, and they were great...for my daughter. My son kept leaking through them all the time, he could easily pull them off, and they just were not holding up. I found these one day when I was just looking for a cheaper option. And I found that they just worked better for him. My daughter is long out of diapers at just over 6 years old but my son (who is 8) has non. Renal classic autism, NF1, and a seizure condition and has not quite made the transition into big boy undies. We have been using this brand for him now for over 6 years and I would recommend to anyone whom is having issues getting the "name-brand" nappies to hold up!

they are better than the name brands

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

I was shocked at how much I liked this brand. We have always used Pampers or Huggies for our kids. I decided to be a SAH mom and we went down to one income but due to allergy issues, we never switched brands and made it work. My youngest son is 1 year old and in size 4 and we were gifted a box of Cuties, so we decided to try it. I was amazed. No rashes, great absorbancy, they seem larger and have more coverage that both Pampers and Huggies. They are made well, not thin or cheap. The tabs are strong and stick very well to top it off, they are cute. I wish I had known about these sooner. We are not going back to the other brands even if we had the money.

• Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers work as good as Huggies or Pampers!

from Somers Point, NJ

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

Cuties Premium Diapers are great! When my daughter was younger, I couldn't afford brand names like Huggies or Pampers, so I looked around for an off-brand that would work. I tried TONS, and my daughter leaked through all of them. But with Cuties, she has not once leaked through, and she very rarely gets a diaper rash. I love Cuties Premium Diapers!