Other Diapers:
Models:
CR6001, CR0001, CR1001, CR2001, CR3001, CR4001, CR5001
Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers

they are better than the name brands

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

I was shocked at how much I liked this brand. We have always used Pampers or Huggies for our kids. I decided to be a SAH mom and we went down to one income but due to allergy issues, we never switched brands and made it work. My youngest son is 1 year old and in size 4 and we were gifted a box of Cuties, so we decided to try it. I was amazed. No rashes, great absorbancy, they seem larger and have more coverage that both Pampers and Huggies. They are made well, not thin or cheap. The tabs are strong and stick very well to top it off, they are cute. I wish I had known about these sooner. We are not going back to the other brands even if we had the money.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers work as good as Huggies or Pampers!

from Somers Point, NJ

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

Cuties Premium Diapers are great! When my daughter was younger, I couldn't afford brand names like Huggies or Pampers, so I looked around for an off-brand that would work. I tried TONS, and my daughter leaked through all of them. But with Cuties, she has not once leaked through, and she very rarely gets a diaper rash. I love Cuties Premium Diapers!