Other Diapers:
Models:
CR6001, CR0001, CR1001, CR2001, CR3001, CR4001, CR5001
Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (4)
  • No leaks (4)

• Diaper changing (4)
  • Overnight (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

Just as good as major brand diapers

from Orlando, FL

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

These diapers are used for my 2 year old little boy. We've yet to experience a leak or rash while hes been using these diapers. They have super cute animal designs on them that he thinks are too cool. They are super soft and very absorbent. I even use them on my 4 year old who experiences occasional bedwetting. He's never leaked out of them while sleeping like he has with other brands. I'm throughly pleased with this diaper. I Also love that the brand has certified sourcing as part of the sustainable forestry initiative. They're also breathable with a ph balanced core for extra comfort and I know thats why my boys never have rashes anymore.

I love these diapers!

from Saint Francisville,IL

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • No Leaks

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

I'm very pleased with these diapers. I normally wouldn't use this brand but I got these complimentary and this was the first time I ever heard of Cuties brand. I am very pleased. They are durable, comfortable with my baby,and absolutely no leaks. My daughters has no leaks throughout the night,so I would definitely use these again!

Nice

from Oklahoma city

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks

Cons

• Poor Construction

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

I recieved this as a review and i am so happy with this diapers. They are absolutely adorable and soft. My baby goes all night with out the diaper leaking. Cuties diapers are also affordable and are great quality for the price. Also the diapers move with the babys body and it doesn't create diaper rashes. I have not had a blow out with the cuties diapers. No mess to clean with this diapers. I really love that the size runs big and can stay on the same size for a longer time than others. The diapers are comfortable for my baby and are really stretchy. One awsome thing about this diapers is that they are hypoallergenic liner because some babys are allergic and have sensitive skin. The core wrap is so great because this creates the diaper not to be loose on the baby and an accident happening. The cotton layer is what makes this so great for their skin and also great because it absorbes more and keeps their skin safe from getting any rashes.

I wouldn't buy this product again

from Pasco, WA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
      • Poor Construction

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

These diapers were terrible. They only hold a little bit of anything. My son was constantly soaking through them and he doesn't do that with any other brand I've used. They also gave him a terrible rash. Maybe they were just a bad brand for him, as I know every baby is different, but I will not be using these for my son.

Literally My FAVE!

from Cadillac, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Convenient
        • No Leaks

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

These are literally my favorite brand of diaper for my son. When my kids were little I started them both on Huggiss, and they were great...for my daughter. My son kept leaking through them all the time, he could easily pull them off, and they just were not holding up. I found these one day when I was just looking for a cheaper option. And I found that they just worked better for him. My daughter is long out of diapers at just over 6 years old but my son (who is 8) has non. Renal classic autism, NF1, and a seizure condition and has not quite made the transition into big boy undies. We have been using this brand for him now for over 6 years and I would recommend to anyone whom is having issues getting the "name-brand" nappies to hold up!

they are better than the name brands

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

I was shocked at how much I liked this brand. We have always used Pampers or Huggies for our kids. I decided to be a SAH mom and we went down to one income but due to allergy issues, we never switched brands and made it work. My youngest son is 1 year old and in size 4 and we were gifted a box of Cuties, so we decided to try it. I was amazed. No rashes, great absorbancy, they seem larger and have more coverage that both Pampers and Huggies. They are made well, not thin or cheap. The tabs are strong and stick very well to top it off, they are cute. I wish I had known about these sooner. We are not going back to the other brands even if we had the money.

• Leak Prevention:
          • Comfort:
          • Absorbency:

Cuties Premium Baby Diapers work as good as Huggies or Pampers!

from Somers Point, NJ

Comments about Cuties Premium Baby Diapers Size 23 Diapers:

Cuties Premium Diapers are great! When my daughter was younger, I couldn't afford brand names like Huggies or Pampers, so I looked around for an off-brand that would work. I tried TONS, and my daughter leaked through all of them. But with Cuties, she has not once leaked through, and she very rarely gets a diaper rash. I love Cuties Premium Diapers!