Other Nail Products:
Cutex
Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening

Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening

Almost too gentle but it does strengthen

I admit, if I could work it into my budget having a mani-pedi would be a priority, but unfortunately it doesn't always fit into my budget.  One of the chores I hate to do when "doing" my nails is removing the old polish. That's where **Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening** comes into play.

To use **Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening** you have to turn the bottle upside down and moisten your cloth or cotton ball.  You then "scrub" your nails clean.

**Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening** is in my opinion just a little too gentle.  We have to really soak the nail with the cloth in order to "scrub" it all off.  I also don't like that the bottle can easily spill.

I do like that there is no really bad aroma in the room when I use **Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening.**

Now let's talk about stregnthening.  **Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening **seems to be working.  My nails, and all the other girls in the house have nails that grow long faster after using this nail polish remover.  So, I guess I can wait a little longer to get my polish off to have longer, healthier looking nails.

Cutex Quick and Gentle works!

In my opinion, this cutex nail polish remover is about the same as all the other brands out there. It is pretty lavendar in color, which I like better than other colors. But, I felt like it did an average job of removing nail polish, leaving behind the same feeling of super dry skin after using it. I do not believe it actually stregthens nails, at least that was not my experience. It seemed to me that this particular brand took a bit longer to remove the polish, nothing major though. I used it also when I got super glue on my fingers, as the supe glue manufacturer said to soak my fingers in nail polish remover to remove the super glue. It did not do a good job of that at all though, even though I soaked them for nearly an hour I still had a good deal of super glue left on my fingers. I am not sure if this is related to taking longer to remove polish or not, maybe since it is supposed to be easier on your hands it is not so hard on nail polish. Still, it was a find brand to choose. Not something I'd go out of my way to find, but definatly something I'd buy if it was there.

Slick as a whistle.

from Logan, UT

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

This nail polish remover works great! It's easy to use and works slick as a whistle! I was surprised that it was so gentle on my skin and did not dry out my fingernails. I typically have dry brittle nails and this polish remover seemed to nourish my nails. It worked very quickly, it took off the fingernail polish very fast and efficiently. I felt that the price was very competitive with other fingernail polish removers. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a quick, efficient fingernail polish remover.

I really loved this nail polish remover.

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

Okay so i really love painting my nails and this nail polish remover works really well and its not to expensive so i would really recommend it to nail polish lovers. Its really good and does the job well.

quickly removes nail polish

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

Cutex quick and gentle nail polish remover strengthening is a good deal. This product quickly removes nail polish and leaves my nails stronger. I hate the strong smell but it soo fades. I can count on Cutex as I have used Cutex regular nail polish remover since I was a child. It is the only brand of nail polish remover that I use. Other brands take longer to clean my nails and often I must apply the polish remover 2 or 3 time before my nails are thoroughly clean. With Cutes my nails are clear in one application. My nails grow fast and long then they break. So I like that using Cutex helps strengthen my nails.

soft, effective and mositurising

from Parkersburg, WV

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

I had been using this Cutex quick and gentle nail polish remover strengthening for a few years. I am sing this bran since I was a teenager. I love nail polishes. So, obviously I will need a nial polish remover. But, my skin is dry and sensitive, so I have to be very careful in choosing the nail polish remover. I need a nail polish remover which not only removes the nail pollish but moisturises my nails too and does not leave them dry. The new Cutex quick and gentle anil polish remover strengthening is so nice that I can not think of any toehr brand than this. It is a small bundle of nail care. It is kind of a package to care for my nails. It removes the old nail polish faster without leaving any smells and dryness to my nails.

It does strengthen my nails after it removes the nail polsih. I have seen a visible difference in my nails' strength. Now my nails don;t get dried out after I remove the nail polish. Thanks to Cutex quick and gentle nail polish remover strengthening.

Gets even the toughest nailpolish off

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

I love Cutex Quick and Gentle Strengthening Nail Polish Remover! It works so great, even on the toughest nail polishes that I own. I was not sure about the differences in the formulas but I chose this one, mostly because it was purple and I like it haha. I really like the way my nails feel after using this product. The smell is about the same as most other nailpolishes which to me is noxious but expected. But my nails feel great and they really do feel stronger when I use Cutex strenghtening nail polish remover so the formula's must make some difference, I also love love love that this stuff is so inexpensive. I paint my nails a lot so it is nice to not have to worry about the cost if I need to buy more remover!

Excellent product !!!

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

This is a pretty good nail polish remover..it completely removes the old nail polish with a small amount of usage..there is no specific chemical smell or fumes..without taking much effort this nail polish remover even removing glitter polish too..now i am changing my nail polish every week with less effort...it is not costly and well worth the money..this 4fl oz bottle lasts for a long time..also it is available in department stores..now it has new and improved products in a variety of new smells..it is really easy to remove the old nail polish if you have long nails..and it doesn't make any colour changes to your normal nail colour..A must have essential to your beauty bag..good product and would love to recommend this one to others...

better nail polish remover

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

A good nail polishg remover is not as easy to find. I tried several other removers. My problem with that was it had terrible smell and it dries out nails. Also, it won't work as effectivelly. Then I tried Cutex. It works well and doesn't have the terrible smell that makes you go outside to take your old polish off. Also, my nails don't feel dry after using this polish remover. Not the strong acetone smell like others. This nail polish remover is very quick, it took the red nail polish off very fast. Also, my nails feel much stronger and healthier after using this product. The opening at the top is wide enough to saturate a cotton ball. My nails felt moist. For the price, it's definitely worth having as a staple.

Glitter

from Cortland, IL

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

Nail polish took off all types of different polish--matte--glossy--even the kind with glitter. It has alwas been a problem taking off the glitter nail polishes--this time it was eaiser. I used this nail polish remover to take off hard to remove colors such as Reds and Purples. It removed the quickly also. Thank you for that! Cutex Quick and Gentle was quick! This nail polish has a nice scent to it, not like some that are so strong you chase everyong out of the house when you do your nails. The nail polish remover didn't reck havoc on my cuticles either. I would recommened this product and will be purchasing a new bottle soon. The cost is comparative to other brands I saw at the store where I purchased my bottle.

Cutex Effective

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

When it is time to get nail polish off and in a hurry Cutex is a great nail polish remover. It comes in a variety of "scents" - one of the downfalls to this product it the powerful scent. Yet, I have not been able to find a product that is odor-free. The product does do its job - though I wish I didn't have to use as many cotton balls to get all the nail polish off - especially the colors that have a tendency to stick around longer (such as deep red, etc). It comes in a trendy shape bottle and is cost effective. You can often find a decent sale on them at a drug store. The product seems to last for quite some time and is not something I am replacing often in my bathroom cabinets. I would not use this on young children due to the odor, though.

Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Lives Up To Its Name

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening:

My husband can't tolerate the scent of nail polish remover so I typically get my nails done at the salon.  There are still times I can't get there or do it myself in between appointments.  Tired of going outside to do my nails, I decided to try Cutex Quick and Gentle Nail Polish Remover Strengthening formula.

I was pleasantly surprised the odor wasn't nearly as strong as other types of nail polish remover.  With such a gentle fragrance, I felt sure I would be trying to remove my  nail polish for hours.  I was happy to discover the nail polish remover is quite effective as well as gentle.  It easily removed my nail polish in just minutes.  I find it is best to use a cotton ball that holds plenty of the remover to get the fastest, best results.  Also, it does not burn the sensitive skin around your nails like some other removers do.

My husband did not realize I did my nails until he looked at them.  He started to tentatively complain about the smell but I let him know it was hours ago and he didn't notice.  Sheepishly, he admitted this one wasn't as bad as the others.  I also find it does make your nails feel strong after using rather than dry and brittle.  Definitely a winner!