Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Peeler
CUTCO
Cutco Cutlery Peeler

Cutco Cutlery Peeler

Best potato peeler ever, no work at all!!!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Cutco Cutlery Peeler:

This potato peeler is totally worth the money. It moves quickly and easily with hardly any effort from you. It doesn't go dull and fits to your hand. Awesome!  You can get it from a cutco salesperson or online.  You will want to safeguard it so it never gets lost!  Easy to clean in the dishwasher also.  You won't regret this purchase!

Best peeler ever!!

from North Port, FL

Comments about Cutco Cutlery Peeler:

This is the best potato peeler of all time. I love it better than any other one and would recommend it to any person who cooks or works in the kitchen. It is just so easy to use! It does all the work for you. It is very easy to wash and lasts a long time. It is a very good quality peeler and I believe that anybody who is thinking of trying it will love it. Before using the Cutco peeler, I used a Kitchen Aid peeler. I thought that it was the best. But ever since I have started using the Cutco peeler, I know that no other peeler can compare to it. Every body in my family love it. They agree with me that it is so easy to use. You can peel potatoes very very quickly or anything else that you would normally peel. There are no cons to it. I just really love it! If you are thinking of trying it, go for it. It is so worth the cost. After each use, I would recommed washing it and drying it right away.