View more body lotions

Other Body Lotions:
Curel
Curel Life's Stages Lotion Menopause and Beyond

Curel Life's Stages Lotion Menopause and Beyond

Curel Life's Stages Menopause and Beyond is ok.

from Tarpon Springs, FL

Comments about Curel Life's Stages Lotion Menopause and Beyond:

Curel Life Stages' Menopause and Beyond lotion really moisturized my skin although I haven't seen a difference yet since I started using it a month ago. I'll give it another month to see any difference. I am WAY behind on the menopause boat, so to speak.

Good Product

from Dawsonville, GA

Comments about Curel Life's Stages Lotion Menopause and Beyond:

I've been using Curel lotions for several years now and love their products. The lotions are not greasy and soak in pretty quickly. Life's Stages is one of their new product lines and I do like them. I've always used their Ultra Healing lotion and recently switched to this one. This Life's Stages Menopause & Beyond lotion has elastin, collagen and grape seed extract in it. I do notice a difference in my skin texture if I do not use it for awhile. My skin does not feel as soft and it is noticeably drier. Although I think the same thing would happen if I were to stop using the Ultra Healing Lotion for awhile too. This is a very good product and as I said, I do like all of Curel's Lotions. I think they make a very good product and this is certainly worth a try. This lotion has a nice fragrance witch is not too strong. I also like that the Life's Stages line of products makes it easier to pick from the vast amount of products on the market. You choose a lotion according to your age or "Life's Stages" without a lot of research. This is a great product and I highly recommend especially if you like Curel products or a non-greasy lotion.