Other Bandages:
Curad
Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box

Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box

Very nice fabric bandages

Curad Flexible Fabric Bandages are a very nice option for fabric bandages for both kids and adults. I use fabric bandages because they are more flexible and comfortable. I also think they blend in better and are less likely to attract attention. The Curad Fabric Bandages are thin and flexible. I tend to cut my fingers and these don’t inhibit my movement too much. They stay on relatively well, even if they get a bit wet. The material doesn’t fray on the edges or look too dirty after a day’s use. They come off without too much pain and don’t leave an adhesive residue. I have quite sensitive skin, and these don’t bother me at all. They are very breathable. I often don’t even notice I am wearing a bandage.

The ¾” x 3” size is very useful, certainly the size I use most often. So I find it very nice that I can buy boxes of just this size. The packaging is easy to open (even when you are in a rush because someone is bleeding…). These fabric bandages are normally quite reasonably priced, certainly less than the name brand.

Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages = heal your wounds kinda

Papercuts.  The very thought makes you cringe, doesn't it?  I've had many; they're nearly unavoidable when you're a student flipping through pages and pages of notes to study for the next big test.  Speaking from experience, the first thing you want to do upon sliding the tip of your finger accidentally along the edge of a razor sharp sheet of 8x11 is cover that sucker up with a bandage.  Out of sight, out of mind, right?  I've used Curad bandages for the majority of my little wounds, and for the most part they do the trick.  The adhesive is sticky enough to survive a few showers, and generally by the time the thing is really to fall off, my epithelial cells have already formed a tentative bridge over the hateful gash in my finger.  The problem is that this fragile sheet of cells often re-opens upon removal of the bandage.  Is it a pipe dream to wish for something sticky enough to stay with you until the wound fully heals?  Get on that Curad R & D.

Very nice fabric bandages

from San Antonio, TX

Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages = heal your wounds kinda

from Columbia, MO

Curad Flexible Fabric Bandages Are stretchable

from Phoenixville, PA

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

The reason I love the Curad Flexible Fabric Bandage is not only the price is lower but it's more comfortable to wear then other brands. The fabric moves with me and is breathable. I have cuts on my hands, mostly fingers, I need a bandage to fit nicely but be able to move when I bend my finger. It works great for me, and it doesn't feel like I'm cutting my circulation off. When it's time to remove the bandage it comes off every easy and no sticky residue is left over. You can't get them wet or they will be wet for a while, they're not water proof.

Curad Fabric Bandages are my favorite!

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

I love the Curad brand!  This is the best brand for my daughter.  Her skin is very sensative, and normal plastic bandaids from other brands leave redness everywhere the plastic adhesive touches her!  Taking off the bandaids are sometimes worse then getting the cut in the first place!  Yet with the Curad fabric bandaids, we don't have those issues.  They stick lightly on her skin, allow her to move around unconstricted, and don't bother her when they're removed.  Sometimes they leave a residue on her skin, which eventually wears off over time.  I don't like that part.  However, they still are worth it.  I keep this on hand more then any other kind.  They work on knuckles, fingers, wrists, and any part of the body that needs it - I often forget they're on due to comfort!  They don't unravel like store brands do.  Paying a few more pennies for the Curad name is worth the extra quality.  I highly recommend these.

Curad really work well.

from Loveland, CO

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

They work very well and cost less then Band-Aid brand.  I am very pleased with these.  When you have kids and they have to have a band aid for everything and go through lots it is nice to have them cost less and still work.

Curad Fabric bandages are the best

from Sherwood, AR

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

I always keep these bandages in the house and at work. They stay on even when wet and last all day. They are great for your fingers because they allow you to bend and never pop loose or tear. I recommed these to all ages. They do not stick out like a sore thumb because of the color.

The only bandage we use!

from Bethel, MO

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages are the only bandages we use in our home.  Other bandages just do not compare to the quality of these Curad Bandages.  I have an 11 year old boy and a 9 year old girl.  My husband is in the construction business.  We have tried many other bandages in our quest for the perfect one.  Curad Flexible Fabric bandages have the best adhesive around!  Even moisture will not cause this bandage to let go!  I often have accidents in the kitchen that require a bandage.  Now, I do change the bandage after getting it wet (for sanitary reasons) but the "stick" keeps sticking!  Not only is the adhesive great, it doesn't leave a nasty residue behind, which seems to happen with most bandages. The "padding" in the bandage does not stick to open wounds either, making the transition from one bandage to another virtually painless. The fabric they use is breathable and very stretchy, should you need to stretch your bandage.

stay put...almost too well!

from Broomfield, CO

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

My favorite characteristics of this bandage are flexibility, staying power/durability, and price.  My least favorite characteristics are trying to deal with the residue when the bandage comes off.

Flexibility: These bandages are more like fabric and less like plastic or rubber. I find that they fit well on a variety of "difficult to bandage" areas that are constantly under attack (read knees and elbows).  The adhesive around the edges of the pad is also a great feature that really works.

Staying power/durability:  These bandages would stay on forever if you left them alone, I think.  This is great for the duration of time that you need the wound covered but taking them off can be a real hassle.  It's not just the initial removal that is an issue so much as trying to get the adhesive off the skin. Regular warm water and soap takes quite a bit of scrubbing to get it off and I usually have to use something else to be effective (like baby oil).

Literally the only bandages I use.

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

Generally speaking, these are just standard bandages.  They're cheap and made of a soft fabric.  The important thing to remember about any fabric bandage is that they're not made out of plastic.  This is fantastic if you have extremely sensitive skin or if you're allergic to plastic.  However, unilke most of the plastic bandages, any fabric bandage you get is going to fray over time and won't stick quite as well if it gets wet.  On the up side, they're substantially cheaper in general and they're easier to remove.

That said, Curad makes some of the nicer fabric bandages available.  The fabric and the adhesive both hold up better than most of the other kinds I've tried, they're the easiest to find, and they're extremely inexpensive.

Overall.. They tend not to come in any fun kid-friendly patterns and they are not even remotely flushable, but you want a cheap, no-frills, sensitive skin bandage, these are a good bet.

Great fabric bandaid! Non-irritating, stays on!

from Hanover, PA

Comments about Curad Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages 3/4'' X 3'' 40/Box:

Never go for plastic bandaids again! These bandaids are affordable, and they work great! They stay on well and don't irritate the skin. Also, because these bandaids are fabric, they breathe a little better, promoting healing, and avoiding irritation under the sticky part. I don't think I could ever go back to plastic ones after this.

Curad bandaids are general easy to open, and they feel higher quality than a lot of the other options out there. The amount of stickiness is perfect. These Curad Flexible Fabric bandaids have enough stickiness or adhesive on them that they stay on incredibly well, but yet somehow they really don't feel as though they are ripping your hair or skin off when you pull the bandaid off. I often use these bandaids on my toddler and really don't hear complaints when I removed them.

I think everybody in the family has named these as a favorite, and the best part about it is they're very comparable pricing to other similar bandaids of lesser quality.