3.9
Curad Extreme Length Bandage

Curad Extreme Length Bandage

3.9

Curad Extreme Length Bandages are the best

I absolutely love these bandages.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find them anywhere locally, so I usually buy ten boxes at a time online.  Due to a dry skin condition, I have problems with a finger knuckle constantly cracking and bleeding.  With the Curad Extreme Length Bandages, I can use one bandage instead of two because they are so long and wrap around twice.  Because these bandages are fabric-like, they allow the area to breathe and heal more quickly.  Unlike other bandages, Curad Extreme Length Bandages also stay adhered longer.  I also appreciate the flexibility since I use them on my fingers.  These bandages are very durable; I often have my hands in and out of water throughout they day, but have no problem with these continuing to adhere, unlike other bandages I've tried.  I'm really surprised that in all this time, Curad is the only company to make these longer bandaids.  I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop making them.  The cost is comparable to other bandages, so you're getting a good value for these longer ones.

Curad Band yes, Aid No

In todays market it is easy to make a band aid that is affordable to little or no cost, the market implies that people will always need bandaids. Whether they fall from and accedent, or beat people up because they are unable to control their disruptive behavior. When people get bandaids they expect to be healed in a caring manner. Curad fails to do this. Instead Curad punishes those people by having an agressive sticky force, similar to what Duct Tape is. When this happens more pain is made when the Curad is taken off, than when the wound was formed. This type of service should be inspected on. Just because people got hurt from doing chores that require hard focus does not mean that they should be punished more (even if what they are doing is considered wrong). In law hospitals and treatment services are always formed to heal the client. To hurt the client is considered neglegent and malpractice.

Curad Extreme Length Bandages are the best

from Mukilteo, WA

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

Curad extreme length bandage is the best!

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

Curad extreme length bandages is a great product. I love that it is extra long and is made from a stretchy more adhesive material. The length and stretchy adhesive material makes it so easy to use. Many times while washing dishes, regular plastic bandaids just come right off after getting wet. Using Curad extreme length bandages, I can secure the bandage better because it's longer and it sticks better. It's like the water has no effect on it. I love Curad extreme length bandages.

a little long

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

they are advertised to be very long bandaids...and they are. i would not purchase them again, they are a pit excessive. the stick just as well, but because of their length, i found that the ends would peel up more quickly.

Curad Extreme Length Bandage is the only ones I use.

from Butte, MT

**Curad Extreme Length Bandage is the only ones I use.**

How may times have you used a bandaid that has fallen off or you have to use two just to cover a cut or as soon as you wash your hand with a bandaid on it you have to replace with another one or two. Not with these. These are acually long enough to wrap around twice and they stay on, even if you get them wet. Which you shouldn't do anyway. These are the only bandaids I will use. You can always cut them is you want them to be shorter. These wrap around and stick where they are supposed to and they won't come off until you want them off. They are kinda of had to find, but a drugstore here carries them. I usually buy a few packages when they have them in, just so I have them. When you own two pets like I do, one of them being a bunny rabbit. You get a few scratches. Plus I am always building things, so I have a tendancy to get a few cuts, nicks, scapes, etc. These are the best for every day needs and after using them, you won't want to use any other bandaids. Doc.

Curad extreme length bandages are great and they stay put until

from Enid, OK

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

Curad extreme length bandages are wonderful expecially when you have a great deal of swelling because they go all the way around the area such as a finger or wrist. the cloth material is comfortable and the adhesive is excellent. They stay put.

Curad Extreme Length Bandage is super

from Mount Wolf, PA

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

Curad Extreme Length bandages are super. My husband does dialysis and therefore needs a bandage to use at the conclusion of his treatment that will not leak. Curad makes the excellent in their Extreme Length bandages.  The longer bandage guarantees that the dialysis site is kept sterile and clean until the clot forms.  Curad Extreme has a thick enough surface that the blood will not leak through when the needles are removed at the conclusion of the treatment.  For small cuts or for large abrasions, Curad makes a large variety of bandaids to serve the purpose. They do come lose after a few minutes of moving around. There are many different sizes forevery occasion.  I trust the Curad brand for all my needs. We need sterile products that we can trust to do the job with our dialysis treatments. Curad fits that bill. It is recommended by our dialysis center.  I would definitely recommend Curad Extreme Length bandages to anyone needing to cover a cut or open area of skin.

These Curad extreme bandages stick better (and come off)

from Mason, MI

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

These Curad extreme bandages stick better than most--and they do still come off about as well as any other.

The cloth makes them much more workable when you have to get them wet, etc.

The price is a bit high but I keep them on hand for when I need quality ones.

My kids love it. I love it

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

"I was thrilled to try these. They are perfect for the working person who wants a band-aid to stay on and add comfort to that figngers which is hurt. They are truely affective. They stay on even with the bigger fingers that the regular bandaeds don't fit and you end up using 2.  Thanks for thinking of this !!!! It's to bad they don't carry them in as many locations as they did a few years ago. :o)"

I had a question about delivery and they answered it promptly and I received my paper the next day, "as advertised." I'm amazed and I'll shop here again for all my office supplies.

Hallalulah!

from Forney, TX

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

Finally a bandage with extra length that will hold.  I cannot tell you how many bandages I have lost because it was not long enough to wrap around my finger or other area.  I like the extra band length and the strength of the tape.  I hate when bandages slide, especially when they get wet, and this bandage had a much stronger hold than other brands.  When I cut my finger and put one on, it wraps around my finger and over its self for a really good hold.  If I scrap my knee I can put it on and the extra length add extra hold.  It is a very flexible bandage and is very comfortable.  I does not hurt when you pull it off.  I would highly recommend this bandage and I wish it came in larger pad sizes.  It is a great product and I hope it stays around.

The curad bandaids come off to easy

from Leeds, AL

Comments about Curad Extreme Length Bandage:

this bandaid didn't do it for me. I admit i bought this brand because of the price but i won't make that mistake again. They came off so easily. With kids you have to have something that last and has good quality but it wasn't there with this product.