Other Blenders:

Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender

Pros

Cons

Easy to use and clean

Great little handheld blender for quick use. Perfect for making smoothies in the morning for a quick drink. My kids also love when I make frozen banana ice cream with it. Spinach, frozen bananas and vanilla almond milk makes an amazing easy, tasty smoothie to feel better.

Blending Power
Does a good job, could be a little better with frozen stuff, but for a handheld blender I can't complain. It takes a few minutes to get through the frozen bananas I use but with a little work it comes out perfect.

Versatility
Great for mixing hot or cold. Make up a hot soup or blend a frozen green smoothie in minutes. Easily fits in a malt cup for easy mixing and keeping extra smoothie still cold.

My favorite part is simply putting it in the dishwasher and not having to worry about washing any of the sharp blades. That is the main reason I love to use this blender and not my old blenders. Could never get the old blenders clean in all the parts, YUCK!

Extremely easy to use. Just plug it in and put the top on and you are ready to go. One button to push in to assemble and disassemble.

Good but I wish it made it easier to put down in the middle of blending without messing the countertop. It does fit well in a glass with it's slim design.

So far so good. It seems to stand up well with ice crushing without dulling.

Wish it had more than 1 speed.

Wish it had more than 1 speed. A slower and faster speed would be appreciated. Sometimes you want to blend something, but don't need full power, other times you need more power. Not my first choice for crushing ice or making smoothies. I prefer a traditional blender for those tasks. I do like it for blending soups in the pot. One other thing, it is a bit big. Like that it is cordless, who needs a cord in your soup when you are blending?

So easy!

from Irvington al

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

I was given this blender as a gift and I was very skeptical as to how well it would perform. I love to cook and bake so I have used alot of different styles and brands. BUT I was actually quite surprized at the power in this small appliance! Also that I can use it in the my small bowls and glasses. Just whip it out and start filling up my glass with fresh berries, ice and some yogurt and I have an excellent smoothie!! Small yet powerful..this blender is a keeper!

Easy to use

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

I've had it for few years now and it never disappointed. I use it to make base for cheesecakes, to crumble cookies and it does it in just few seconds. I just put cookies in the container that came with the blender and simply push a button.
    I love puree soups and this blender always delivers, no matter what I had in the pan or how much of it was there. It has always been simple and quick.
    I could not imagine my life without it!
    It is so versatile, from everyday needs to gourmet food prep. Its small, yet powerful and super easy to clean and use.

• Versatility:

This thing is a total piece of garbage

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

This single speed handheld blender is downright awful. First of all, it does not work with any force at all, and doesn't blend even softer foods like it should. Secondly, it worked for like four uses, and then it totally quit and I think burnt out. This was a total waste of my money, so you should save yours.

• Versatility:

This is a really useful appliance for every kitchen.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

This hand held blender makes many cooking tasks much easier. I use this for mashing potatoes, mashing and mixing squash, mixing sauces, crushing ingredients for recipes, crushing fruit and other ingredients for smoothies. Many other uses as well.

Blending Power
    This blends most things quite easily.

Versatility
    Much easier than using a hand mixer.

Just pop it under the faucet to rinse...immediately. Then completely wash later.

Very easy to use in a bowl or pan as well as the provided container. I mash potatoes right in the pan, mix the butter, milk, etc. Comes out very smooth.

Very sleek. Ergonomically designed so that it is very comfortable to use, seems to just fit in the hand. I would not want to be without this blender!!

This is one appliance that I would not want to be without. Every kitchen needs one. I have had this for just a short time but I am confident that it will last a very long time, being made by such a reputable company.

Must have !!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

This handheld blender is one of the best. Apart from blending and crushing everything else it makes great baby food too.It is a must have in all households.It is every powerful and does its job well enough. It had additional attachments for other needs too like whisking and chopping.I use the chopping one the most as i need to chop a lot of onions a lot of times for foods i make.It also makes great salsa.It also makes great smoothies and milkshakes really quick for my kids and my kids are happy which makes me happy , so we all enjoy it and have used it a lot. It is used everyday in our house by everyone and we have even got a couple to give as gifts this year to our family as they all seem to like it too.It makes cooking food a lot lot more easier and it make fresh health and good tasting food in a matter of minutes. There is no cleaning with this gadget and it is one of the best.

Easy to use and clean

Versatility

So far so good. It seems to stand up well with ice crushing without dulling.

• Versatility:

Loved it so much I bought a second one

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

I bought this Stick Blender to use in making soap. I loved it so much I bought a second one to keep in the kitchen for making shakes and chopping ingredients for cooking. The cup provided holds the vegetables and other items in place so they do not splash or fly out of the container when you are chopping them. The power button is conveniently placed so you can hold it on or pulse it as needed. I use my stick blender almost every day in the kitchen. When I am making soap I make several batches and the blender holds up well and does not get over heated. Clean up is easy, you only need to pulse the blender in a glass of soapy water and rinse it off. I have put both blenders through a lot use and I am very please with how well they have held up through it all. My son uses the one I have in kitchen to mix his shakes before going to the gym. This is one item that would make a great gift for any special occasion!

• Versatility:

Wish it had more than 1 speed.

• Versatility:

Just Like The Professional Chefs!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

After having watched many cooking programs, I desperately wanted one of these blenders. And I was not disappointed. Easy to use, easy clean up, good value for the money and really makes me feel like a pro!

Blending Power
    As powerful as my counter blender, but more portable.

Versatility
    Have used it on anything I need to blend. Very portable too. I have taken it from kitchen counter, to kitchen table and even out to the backyard while BBQing! A combination of blender and mixer, I've been able to clear counter space while utilizing it for different functions.

Very easy to clean, unlike my stand up counter blender.

Very easy to use. All the controls are right there at your fingertips, even my 2 year old grandchild can use it.

Very sleek design and fits perfectly my small hands.

Haven't broken it yet and I'm very hard on my appliances, The kids have dropped it multiple times and it still keeps working.

Great product

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-78 Single-Speed Handheld Blender:

Great product...easy to use and little clean up.
    Good price too!!!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is short on time. It's fast and easy!!!

Fast blending

5 minutes of clean up and you done!!

Very durable as far as I can tell. Haven't had it for long