4.8
Cuisinart
Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender

Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender

4.8

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Good power output (5)
  • Precise control (4)
  • Stable (4)
  • Good pitcher (3)

• Cooking (5)
  • Drinks (5)
  • Small kitchen (4)

Good product

from Pune,india

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

I use this product to make my smothies an other studf its simply easy to make food using this

Awesome stick blender

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

This is one great kitchen tool. The handle is great and allows you wonderful control of whatever you're doing. It is well-made and easy clean. It came in several colors at the store at the store but I opted for the one in silver. This blender is very powerful and makes easy work up of any kitchen task that you needed for. The chef detaches with the button. The emulsion blade is well-made. The motor is very powerful. I love designed of it as well as the feel it is not too light nor too heavy. It is long enough to reach well into pitchers, soup or chili pots, bowls, skillets, whatever you need to use it for. The blade and shaft has easy cleanup with a damp soapy cloth then clear water cloth. alert love the ergonomic feel of this blender so much I don't ever want to part with it it makes my life in the kitchen so so easy.

so much better than the older modlel

from Moscow ID

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • higher horse power
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable
      • stronger mixer

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender is what i purchased after my old Hand blender finally died. It was a Cuisenart and lasted 10 years of daily abuse! that is why i purchased the Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender. i found the Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender to be bigger and sturdier than my last model. it handled cookie dough WAYYYYY better. it doesnt eat through batteries like a hungry teenager like the older model either. it is more ergonomic and fits into my hand better, which makes it more comfortable to use, especially for those recipies where you seem to mix forever. overall i love my Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender and would buy and recomend it every chance i get!

Love it!!!!

from Madison, wi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

Well ok, maybe I am not all shook up so much as BLENDED up. I purchased this immersion blender after my older no name brand unit purchased at Wally World died in the middle of blending a pot of hot soup. I like that you can wash the blenders blade assembly in the dishwasher and the stainless steel shaft is not stained like so many of the ALL PLASTIC models. Another thing I love is the power of the unit and the sharpness of the blades; they will reduce a pot of cream of broccoli soup to a smooth consistency in nothing flat.
          Oh and when I say broccoli soup folks, I MEAN broccoli soup. I put nearly two bunches of steamed broccoli in my soup and I only chunk it prior to blending with the immersion blender. This blender will puree` the soup to a perfect creamy texture in nothing flat. (Reserve a few pieces of the chunked broccoli to add back to the soup for texture purposes) I have also used it on my potato and asparagus soups with equally great results.
          If you are looking for an immersion blender with lots of power and a "NO STAIN" Stainless Steel shaft then IMO, you cannot go wrong with this model from Cusinart.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great piece of equipment!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

I am a big fan of this blender and use it whenever I want without any problems. It can mix drinks or milk shakes and all that can be dome at your convenience.
            Versatility
            The machine is so versatile and can mix any type drinks or milk shakes without any problems. It can smooth any thing that needs smoothing within minutes.
            Blending Power
            It makes drinks and smoothies just perfect within minutes and has tremendous blending power to do it.
            Very easy to use. Just turn the machine on and it will mix the items for you, no instructions needed.
            I have a fairly new machine and till now works without any problems. It works fine and mixes any food flawlessly.
            It has been designed for everyone from novice to pro. It is beautiful kitchen equipment and suites any kitchen type.

Cuisinart SmartStick Handheld Blender is a Must Have for Cooks!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

This is great for blending things right in the pan on the stove. I use it for soups, sauces, and gravies. You don't have to worry about burning your hand with hot liquids like you do when transferring to a regular blender. I do however find that it splatters liquid if you don't have it completely immersed in the liquid. This can be a messy accident if you aren't paying close enough attention. I also like this blender for making single serve smoothies or blended drinks. This can also be a little bit messy if you aren't careful but it is convenient.

Overall, this is a nice versatile tool for any cook to have. It is very easy to use and the design fits your hand well. I have minor arthritis problems and it's easy for me to grip and change the setting. Also, the vibrations when in use are minimal and don't aggravate my issues.

I've had this Cuisinart handleheld blender for over a year and a half now and it is extremely durable and powerful. Cleaning is a breeze as well and much easier than a conventional blender.

Easy Smooth soups

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

In recent years liquefied soups have become quite popular in our family. In my first effort to make a bisque I learned a very tough lesson when trying to use a traditional blender. When I tried to blend the hot soup the kitchen became a mess of soup bits. I learned that hot liquids froth out of the blender at a very fast rate. At that point make a puree or bisque became a time consuming process as I waited for the mixture to blend to cool. Then this Christmas I received the Cusinart Smart Stick as a present. Now I can start a soup one hour before dinner, blend it in the cooking pot and have it ready as a part of the regular meal. In addition it is now easier to make a small batch of soup for one meal. The ease of cleaning the smart stick is also better that a traditional blender. No more taking apart a blender or worrying about submerging the base in water. A little soap on a rag, a quick wipe and the blender is clean. I look forward to using it for summer drinks. A great investment for the chef's kitchen.

• Versatility:

This thing is really helpful in the kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

I am really happy with the versatility of this product. I am able to use it so many times with so many recipes. It is also very fun to froth up my chocolate, topping it off with whipped cream. It is also great for chunking up almonds, walnuts and pecans, for my baking.

whirly-swirly-stick-thing

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

Not to worry: your search for the perfect whirly-swirly-stick-thing ends here! It whirls, it swirls; it's perfect! This...thing is perfect for when you want to impress your guests with your ability to whirly-swirl stuff, but don't feel you are a talented enough whirly-swirler to do so, then this is the swirly-stick-thing for you! Now, admittedly, it won't turn you into a golden chef maître, but it is nonetheless an invaluable tool for all your whirly-swirling. Please, enjoy this thing as much as I have!

Very whirly-swirly.

Versatility
            pretty much good only for whirly-swirling.

So pretty!

• Versatility:

One Great Piece of Equipment.

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Cuisinart SmartStick CSB-55N 4-Speed Handheld Blender:

I love this blender and use it all the time without any problems. I use it to make cream soups right in the pan. I also use it to make super smooth gravy, again, right in the pan. It can mix drinks or malts or milk shakes and sure gets work out at my house.

Blending Power
            This blender makes soups and smoothies easy and perfect. It has tremendous power, I haven't found anything that it can't mix up in seconds. I love it.

Versatility
            It can't do your wash, but it can make smooth anything that needs smoothing. It makes cream soups so simple to do and you can use it for making drinks and mixing almost anything. I actually use it right in the pot I am cooking in.

Easy to clean and put away. You simply run it under the faucet most of the time. A little hot water and you are done. If it gets a little messier, you just detach and wash and put away. Easy Easy Easy. Just my kind of work.

Super easy to use. Just turn it on and it does all the work for you. It is simple and complete the minute you take it out of the box. No instructions needed, although it comes with complete instructions for those who want them.

Designed with all levels of expertise included. I am not a pro by any means, but I can make a soup with no lumps and that's only due to this wonderful piece of kitchen equipment. Pro to Novice, you will love this.

I have had mine for over two years and it still works like a champ. I have not had any problems with it and it continues to work flawlessly. This is a well designed, completely reliable piece of kitchen workhorse that you will love, just as I do.