Other Blenders:
CBT-500
Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender

Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender

• Versatility:

This blender does anything I ask it too.

I purchased the **Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender** 6 months ago.  It has done everythng I asked.  The blender has great power, is easy to clean and stores...Read complete review

I purchased the **Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender** 6 months ago.  It has done everythng I asked.  The blender has great power, is easy to clean and stores under my counter.

Blending Power
I have not had anything it has refused to blend. It does just what I expected

Versatility
It has several speeds that let it handle a variety of things. I have done things with a lot of frozen products and some things that are mostly liquid; It does both with ease.

It comes apart easily to clean. The bottom screws off and the blades and rubber seal come off to wash. Most of the time I can clean without taking apart but the seal does get dirty over time.

Load the ingredients to be blended in and turn it on. Be sure to have the lid on tight or it will throw the contents all over the counter.

It look like a blender. The is the standard design for as long as I can remember so I don't know what they could have done different.

I have had this product for several years and it hold up very well. The blade is still shapr the seal still works and the jar as not chips. The motor is still strong and it still works great.

I expected better out of Cuisinart

We received this blender for our wedding five years ago, and truly it was a disappointment from the beginning. It was just way too powerful.  As soon as you turned it on, it put an air bubble into whatever you were blending and wouldn't blend anything thereafter until you found the exact right proportion of liquid to solid, at which point it would blend decently.  It was terrible for making smoothies - they always ended up too watery because you had to add so much liquid for it to get to the point where it would actually blend.  What good is that much power if you don't have the versatility of low speeds to get things moving?  If that wasn't bad enough, after about 6 months, it stopped working.  We returned it to Bed Bath & Beyond and exchanged it for the same model, thinking perhaps we had just gotten a dud, however the new one did the exact same thing - too much power, too few options.  It also stopped working after 6 months to a year.  Thoroughly disappointing!

Good solid blender

from Monteal, Quebec, Canada

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

I have had this blender for several years and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever with it. This blender is very powerful and crushes ice quite efficiently. It blends quickly and has an ice crush option. There is a high and low speed as well as a pulse button. You also have a digital counter which tells you how long you have been blending for which is handy for cooking. The base is very solid and made of metal instead of the usual plastic which is a definite upgrade. The pitcher is a very thick and heavy glass and has survived my clumsy roommate for many years. The pitcher is very easy to take apart and clean. My models base is black and has a textured finish which makes the base a bit hard to clean. The stainless model has a smoother finish and I imagine would be easier to clean. My only negative on this blender is that when blending very thick drinks on high, sometimes it creates a kind of air bubble around the blade which stops the drink from blending. These types of drinks are better blended on a lower speed. I have other Cuisinart appliances and have always been very happy with the quality of their items.

Just what I needed

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control

• Drinks
      • Large Kitchen
      • Small Kitchen

Just what I needed

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it.

With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen. So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones.

It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Awesome blender ever!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

Very powerful! The closest blender I've ever used to a vitamix! Will blend most anything...even nuts.

Very powerful!

The only thing I'd changed is the plastic piece under blades....tends to overheat if you are really asking a lot of it & plastic has been damaged.

Blender

I personally wouldn't
      t know what to do without this blender, it's wonderful!!!!I use it for potatoes to puree for potato pancakes,dumplings, ect.. to crush ice, make smoothies, everything comes out perfect! It's powerful, has great blades to o whatever you need!!

Perfect!Tough enough for any job you want to tackle!

The best smoothie maker!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

This product has provided my family with a wide variety of smoothies and shakes ranging from strawberry to kale and blueberry. It makes the drinks really quickly and they are smooth and beneficial in health. My family mixes a variety of ingredients ranging from ice to various fruits and nuts. The blender is capable of handling large capacities and many frozen fruits. The blender is also really easy to clean. It separates into 3 pieces that are very durable.

Blending Power
      The power allows various products to be made in various ways. The different power levels allow my family to make drinks quickly without the fear of having the blender short out.

Versatility
      Mainly my family uses the product for smoothies and healthy shakes but there are those other times when we use the blender to make other items. We have been able to make many different ice creams and soft ice that is used in frozen treats.

• Versatility:

Powerful blender... while it worked

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

Very good blender, easy to use and very powerful, even to crush ice and prepare smoothies; I broke the vase by accident and I was able to replace it with no issue. But it soon broke on the small plastic gear that connects the blender with the vase; the spare part has been difficult to locate

• Versatility:

Cuisinart base model blender.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

This blender works but is not very powerful nor does it hold much fluid. This is trhe base model and it definitely shows. Overall dissapointed in Cuisinart this time.

Blending Power
      Seems very underpowered and poorly designed.

Versatility
      Doesn't work well on salsa at all!

Watch your fingers on the blades in this shallow blender!

Quite easy to use it just underperforms on nearly every level.

I am extremely dissapointed with this Cuisinart product.

I stll have it and it still "works" but I do not use it very much due to the poor design.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

The Cuisinart SmartPower is an awesome blender! I've had a wonderful 2 weeks with it. Ever since I bought it, I've been making power shakes for breakfast and for late night (healthy) snacks. It hasn't seen an ice cube it can't crush! I even use it for making soup and my favorite, guacamole.

a beautiful blender

from Banks, OR

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Premier 600-Watt Blender:

I love the way this blender looks, and it works pretty darn well too. I wasn't willing to spend an entire paycheck on a vitamixer but still wanted a good blender. After some research I came to the Cuisinart SmartPower Premium 600 watt blender. I love the way it looks on my kitchen counter. It's so sleek and modern.
      This blends ice fairly well and handles frozen fruit well. My last blender couldn't blend up frozen strawberries - but this Cuisinart blender handles it no problem. It's fairly loud, but I've yet to find a quiet blender, so it doesn't bother me.
      I like that there aren't a ton of buttons to push too. It's just a simple blender with a good look, but one that actually works. I've done applesauce, smoothies, margaritas, soup and salsa in this blender without a problem at all. Clean up is simple and easy.
      I'd recommend this blender and for the price I think it's a steal. I hope it lasts me a long time!

Happy with it

Happy.

This is easy to use because the button descriptions are accurate, motor is strong and powerful and also quick. Good for crushing ice and hard root vegetables. Makes a smooth margarita. Good for a beginning cook. Pitcher removes easily from the base. Makes a good smoothie because it can crush ice and fruit like strawberries easily and quickly. I have also had success making baby food purees, both smooth for smaller babies and chunkier for older babies.

I like the modern look of it with the stainless steel and clean lines. The buttons are easy to press and the motor responds quickly to each press. The base is unexpectedly heavy and I have to use two hands to handle it so I don't drop it.

High quality stainless steel and hard plastic that is durable. The pitcher washes clean in the dishwasher and the base wipes clean. Have owned this for awhile now and has held up well.