Other Blenders:
Cuisinart
Models:
BFP-603, BFP 603
Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor

Summary

Cuisinart introduces the SmartPower Deluxe Duet Blender and Food Processor-truly a dynamic duo that lets you do it all. The blender uses its smart power and sophisticated electronics to mince delicate herbs, whip up smoothies, even chop ice. Put on the food processor work bowl to slice, shred, chop or mix up a dip. With its sturdy die-cast base, this 2-in-1 workhorse can handle anything you toss at it-or into it.

Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor

Best Juicer for Working Mom on a Budget

I absolutely, positively love, love; my new Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor! I recently started dieting in preparation for the new year. I have been doing my research on plans, recipes and effective ingredients to enhance my dieting and exercising routine. Everything that caught my eye calls for a juicer. Unfortunately, I am a young mother on budget. I almost gave up on finding the right appliance that finely puree's fruits and veggies without the additional stress and mess. I was extremely excited when I came across the Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor. It is affordable and it fit right in my budget. I use my juicer three times a day, everyday. It is properly constructed to last long and work strong I highly recommend this product to any one who is in need of a juicer but prefers to stick within a reasonable budget.

Blending Power
It Blends everything to shreds! Perfect for my heath drinks.

Versatility
Not only can I blend juices, it also process food I need for recipes.

It is quick to clean. All pieces are easy to remove and replace.

It is very simple and easy to use. There are guidelines provided for addition help.

It is creatively designed to ease of use and it is spacious enough to prepare large meals.

Very durable and long lasting.

Not as good an idea as it would seem

thought the dual use would be a good idea but the motor wore out and now is extremely loud and grinds. Small capacity is not worth the effort.

Not as good an idea as it would seem

from Bothell WA

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Often Gets Stuck
  • Small Capacity

• Soups

Great Duo

from Miami, FL

Pros

• Durable
  • Handles Tough Jobs

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

I've had this product for several years and it is still going like on the first day. It works hard to effectively mince and process food. It is not too loud. It has the perfect size since it fits pretty much anywhere in your kitchen.

This blender is really good

from Guanica, PR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Durable
      • Powerful Motor
      • Quiet

Cons

• Small Capacity

• Mixing Batter
      • Soups

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

That blender is really really good for kitchens

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Handy all in one

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

I purchased this product because my glass pitcher on my blender broke( different brand). I love it I think it's great for blending cold or hot. It Also blends very smooth. This price was great especially considering too kitchen products for the price of one! I use the food processer for all kinds of veggies and it works great. Very neat idea for two items to use same base. My one negative thought would be what happens if the base stops working? I would have to replace a blender and food processer :(. So far so good I have had no problems in the three years I've own it. Oh I almost forgot it comes apart for easy cleaning and goes in the dishwasher. Like I said a very easy to use product I would highly recommend it.

Blending Power
      It's a very strong powered motor and blends very smooth.

Versatility
      Like I had said love have two kitchen products in one very handy.

Everything comes apart very easily and goes into the dishwasher. It makes cleaning it a breeze.

Only a few buttons off, low, high, pulse. So very easy to use as well. Also has a safety feature it won't come on unless it's on the base correctly and lid it shut properly.

I like the glass and brushed nickel look.

Very sturdy and stylish.

Best Juicer for Working Mom on a Budget

Blending Power
      It Blends everything to shreds! Perfect for my heath drinks.

Versatility
      Not only can I blend juices, it also process food I need for recipes.

It is quick to clean. All pieces are easy to remove and replace.

Very durable and long lasting.

Perfect multi-use blender

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

This is the second blender of this type and brand that I purchased (my last one broke due to my own clumsiness). I love that the one base can take both a blender and food processor. It saves space and makes sense. I use either my blender or food processor at least every other day. Very handy!

Blending Power
      Both the blender and food processor blend pretty well. It's no VitaMix, but it gets the job done.

Versatility
      The best part of this is that there are two kitchen gadgets in one. There is also a shredding attachment, but I have never ventured to try it.

Both the blender and food processor are dishwasher safe. I just sponge off the base, it never gets too dirty.

This two in one is very convenient. The buttons work well, and are clear. The parts fit together well, and store easily.

Easy design, the cord is a little short but I kind of like that it doesn't get in the way.

The glass in the blender is heavy and solid. The plastic in the food processor is thick and doesn't feel brittle. I think this will last for years.

SAVES MY HANDS AND ARMS!

from Mountlake Terrace, WA

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

I would always buy Cuisinart.

Hey! if it chops ice!

Versatility
      I use it for everything. I chop veggies for salads, grind meat to make my own burger, and even use it to make my mashed potatoes. I think the only manual food prep it doesn't do is slice!

I put most everything in the dish washer and have not had much problem at all.

I do have to cut up things into chunks small enough to go through the feeder tube.

Works for me!

Have used it for 2 years with not a problem

works really well

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

i bought the cuisinart smart power deluxe blender and food processor mainly for the food processor and i love love love it. i havent had a chance to use the blender yet. i bought it just a couple of months ago. i love using the processor for making my homemade chocolate almond butter. it mixes up really nicely. no chunks or pieces. it is a little louder than i thought but oh well. i bake a lot and this has come in handy so many times. i like to use it to mix up delicate herbs and sometimes even use it to make smoothies. i love that this machine slices and shreds as an option. i have used this to make applesauce and it worked great. i have also used it to crush ice for drink night and it was amazing. no big chunks were left. perfect for margaritas. i found this processor to be very powerful and durable so far. it is easy to use and assemble and it looks good in my kitchen. it is just the right size for my family of 4.

All in one!

from New Jersey

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

Did you ever have a recipe but not the right tools to make it with? This is the appliance for you. Around the holidays especially I cook and bake so much and this appliance is definitely on my shelf. I love to add chopped nuts to the tops of my casseroles or shredded carrots, etc and this appliance does it all! If you are looking to make your dishes more appealing but not take so much time this blender and food processor will do it. I even use it for my cheesecakes and salads too! The list is too long to mention how many times I add the ingredients and turn it on. Simple and easy to use as well as cleaning too. When you are shopping be sure to check this appliance out. Treat yourself as you deserve it! Recently we bought a new house and boy was I glade I had this appliance as having this one appliance saved me so much more room in my cabitnets.

A+++

Many usages.

simple to wash

simple

excellent

will last

• Versatility:

Works as great as it looks.

from Hayden, ID

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender and Food Processor:

We make Smoothies at least 5 times a week in my house and this is the best blender we have ever owned. I love the separate attachment for the Food Processor as well. We get to have 2 great small appliances that only take up the space on the counter of 1.

Super quick!!!

Versatility
      2 items for the space of 1.

Comes apart into only three parts for super easy cleaning.

Simple push button controls.

Nice looking, very sleek on the counter.

Love Cuisinart appliances, last for a long time.