Other Blenders:
Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender

Love the Cusinart Compact Portable Blender

I have been using the Magic Bullet for years. I switched to the Cuisinart Compact Portable Blender and I love it! It is smaller and lighter than my full size blender which makes it a perfect size for smoothies. It is pretty powerful for the size and it seems like it is well made. I like the fact that it specifically states that the container is BPA free. So no more wondering. It does a good job blending everything. I rarely find chunks of unblended food. If I do, they are usually pretty small. Then I blend for a couple of seconds and they are gone. The unit may tend to overheat occasionally, but it shuts off automatically to prevent burning out the motor. I use this blender every day and have not had any problems.

Okay for light blending, but don't expect too much!

If you are looking for a very small blender with limited range then this little smartpower may be the perfect match for you. Its slightly tempromental and you will have to shake the system while it is blending to make sure that it is fully blending as it is intended to. If you are in the market for something that can just help you out from time to time its adequate to get you by.

However, if you are looking for a personal blender that can make smoothies, protien shakes, and mixed drinks with ice or other frozen chunks you should probably look for something that packs a bigger punch. It seems to jam when you introduce ice or anything else that is frozen into the chamber.

It is acceptable for mixing, and can easily whip up milk shakes without a problem. It can turn whipping cream into a great whipped cream in about 8-15 seconds. So depending on what you are looking to do, this may be perfect for your needs, or fall short of your expectations.

Blending Power
Okay for light blending, not so great for everything else.

Great for smoothies!

from Sparks, nv

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher

• Crushing Ice
    • Drinks

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

The individual cups make this a dream for protein shakes and smoothies. Great for a quick drink on the go - even includes lids! Be sure not to overfill the cups though - the machine will overheat. Obey the max line and you'll be fine.

This blender is my new favorite thing!

from Mohawk, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Capacity

• Soups

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

This blender was great for so many things. But I particularly used it for smoothies, I bought the ninja a few years back and spent hundreds of dollars on it it worked great but ended up dying 6 months later. My mother-in-law bought me this compact blender for Christmas that year and I've never looked back. It's easy to store in our small New York apartment and works wonderfully. It chops through the ice and frozen fruits without becoming dull or skipping. The interchangeable bottles are awesome. I'm able to make individual smoothies for my family without having to clean out a huge blender. It's great!

Best small blender under a 100 bucks!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

A great small blender for the price. It is perfect for making smoothies and protein shakes. I have owned the other as seen on t.v. brands and this model is just as good and a fraction of the price. Just read the directions for blending tips...example sometimes its better to add the liquid first then food items and ice last.

Blending Power
    Suprising blending power for a small unit.

Versatility
    Its best for smoothies and basic blender needs

nice small foot print on your counter space(small)

owned for over a year..n.p.

So far, so good

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

I have only had the Cuisinart SmartPower Portable Blender for several weeks now but, So far I think it's a pretty good fit for me. I bought this model specifically because I saw it listed at a reasonable price and it was available at a store that was covered by a cash back site I am registered to. So far I have used it for about 5 days a week for the past several weeks. It came with 4 to go cups with lids that you can sip from. It also came with a 32 ounce base jar and a separate chopping blade. Mine came with a 3 year limited warranty as well. It didn't come with a recipe guide though which kind of disappointed me but, that's really a small matter- as I was able to find some interesting recipes online. It isn't too noisy and I love that it doesn't demand too much counter space, in fact, I often put it away in a cabinet when it is not in use. The 4 cups with lids it came with seem pretty durable so far. I can't weigh in too much about how well the chopping blade works because I currently limit it's use for making smoothies and carnation mixes. It works really great for blending the fruit into the carnation mixes I use without leaving it lumpy or chunky. The cups and lids are also quite easy to clean as well. I have not put them in the dishwasher because I don't want to take any chances on messing them up in any way. The Cuisinart Portable Blender has really made it easier for me to eat healthier foods, even when I am rushing around. So far, so good.

Chopper and blender

Says it's dishwasher safe.

Simple push button

• Versatility:

Great quality at an affordable price.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

I love this blender so much, I have only had it for about two-three and a half months but I have not had a single problem with this Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender so don't let the score of nine and not ten fool you. Now, the only reason that I scored this Compact Portable Blender as a nine and not a ten is because of the one thing that I do not like about it and that is that it has no buttons. You have to have the blending cup latched into place firmly and then plug it in and it goes. Although without the buttons it makes it a bit inconvenient when you do not want something blended at the highest speed.

Blending Power
    Very amazing blending power, it can puree a homemade soup into baby food in just a few seconds!

Very easy to clean, you can get away with just rinsing the blending cup and lid(blade) almost every time because nearly everything you blend just rinses right out.

• Versatility:

Excellent Single Serving Blender!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

Cuisinart SmartPower Blender CPB300 is an excellent choice for single serving smoothie, cocktail, or shake recipes. I use this product every morning when making my breakfast smoothie. It is powerful enough to crush and blend ice, frozen fruit pieces, and thoroughly mix any added dry ingredients. One of the best features is that clean up is a breeze! Just remove the one-piece blade assembly, give it a quick rinse, place the lid on the cup and I'm out the doorheaded to work! The attachable cups in two sizes mean I always make exactly what I need - no extra to save or toss. It is attractive enough to stay on the countertop for easy, daily use.

Blending Power
    High and low with optional pulse

Versatility
    Small and large cup, two blade assemblies

Quick rinse of the blade and the cup cleans beautifully in the dishwasher

All pieces fit effortlessly together

Attractive

I have used this product EVERY day for the past year - it works like it did on day one! Cuisinart stands behind their products (I recently needed a new blade assembly for a much older Cuisinart Blender/FoodProcessor; the company sent a replacement for free

Good little blender

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

We received this as a wedding gift and immediately went on a smoothie kick. For being smaller than a typical blender it does the job well. It is easy to take a part so the pieces are really easy to clean. Our set also came with 4 to-go containers which was a nice bonus.

• Versatility:

Great for a quick shake with fruit & veggies

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

I love it for my daily shake but when adding ice, it has to be crushed or you will get big chunks. I would put all fruit & veggies in it but in chunks again. I would make sure to follow instructions. If you don't put the liquids in first you can have a not so good smoothie.

Blending Power
    If you put something like ice cubes in here...good luck.

• Versatility:

Life Saver for health fanatics on the go!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

I love the fact that it comes with so many cups. You can make breakfast shakes for the whole family and be on the go in less than ten minutes. Anything that holds me up, especially in the morning, is a setback and I choose not to deal with products that take up too much of my time. o be able to make a meal for multiple people in less than ten minutes is everything to me.

Blending Power
    Some of the larger fruits don't get chopped up to my satisfaction, but for the most part, it gets the job done. I'm a huge stickler for this because my previous blender did a fantastic job when it came to chopping and blending all the way through, however, the noise would have the neighbors and their dogs awake.

Versatility
    I'm able to blend a lot of things in this system. For the most part, I make breakfast shakes for the family. I'll often make shakes to drink before and after workouts as well.

I hate cleaning up, and the size of the actual blender is so compact, I have to dig deep to ensure that I get a good clean. I must mention though, I do have fairly large hands. However, it is not the worst I have had to deal with.

Place items in, press blend, then pour. Very self-explanatory.

It has a cute little funky shape that I like. Nothing out of the ordinary, but creative at the same time.

I feel that this one will last a while.

Powerful is an understatement

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender:

I bought this mostly as an alternative to the Magic Bullet system which I used to have. I thought maybe this would be a more attractive alternative that did more or less the same thing.

I was actually surprised. This does alot more. Out of the box I have heard people complaining about it being too noisy, and I really havent noticed that, it sounds like a blender. They are all pretty loud. So far, I have made about a dozen different smoothies. Some with ice some with frozen fruit, I have used the other cup and blade to grind to powder various whole spices, and I have made various blended sauces. I love this thing. No matter what I throw at it, it turns it to a smooth either paste, or powder. VERY powerful, and very durable.

Exceptionally easy to clean, and generally, especially for the money, I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I can take fresh and frozen fruits and turn them into a perfect smoothie in literally 10 seconds.

Blending Power
    About the most powerful small blender I have used. easily 3x the power of the magic bullet.

Versatility
    Aside from the fact that it's a compact blender, its perfect for me.

Drop a little soap in, add a little water, and it's clean. It's great!

Literally, you have either high, low or pulse, it's a no brainer.

It looks great on my counter, though I do love the stainless steel look, it does require a little extra to clean.

Not sure. Seems durable, I have had it 2 months, I will update when it's been longer.