Other Blenders:
SPB-6
Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender

Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender

Great simple blender

This is a great blender if you are looking for a simple, easy to use, easy to clean, everyday type of blender. If you are looking for a more modern versatile blender then this is not for you, but if you want something quick to make smoothies and milkshakes then this is great for you. I overall really loved this blender until I broke it. I used it to make my protein shakes, and it did a great job. I would definitely recommend it.

Blending Power
It blends everything up very quickly. I haven't had a problem using it. It crushes ice pretty fast too.

Versatility
It's not a very versatile blender. Blenders nowadays can be used as food processers and juicers. If you are looking for something like that then this blender is not for you. I've made smoothies and protein shakes with this blender. It crushes ice okay. Other then milkshakes and smoothies I haven't used this for anything else.

It's very easy to clean, and doesn't take much effort. Just a little soap and water, then a quick rinse. It's also dishwasher safe if you don't like to wash things by hand.

It's an easy to use, simple blender. The buttons tell you exactly what to do. Anyone coul use it.

It's a very simple blender, and the design is nothing special. It's not like one of those fancy looking blenders, but it would look okay in any ones kitchen.The design makes it easy to use. The buttons are easy to read so you'll have no problem using it.

It's durable unless you drop the glass on the floor. It looks like thick solid glass, but I dropped mine and it shattered everywhere. This would have lasted me for years if I hadn't have dropped it, because other then that it was a very durable blender and I never had any other problems with it.

Ok blender.

My husband and I got married and moved into our first home last year. This was one of the wedding gifts that we had placed on our wedding registry and received from a friend. I was very excited to receive it, as I have always been very happy with Cuisinart products. Unfortunately, this machine did not work as efficiently as I had hoped it would. It is great when you are blending a large amount of things for a longer period of time. But, it did not mix things up that well if there was not a lot of stuff in the blender (juice, yogurt, fruit, etc.) It had a tendency to only mix the things that were directly on the bottom and not move the items from the top lower. I ended up having to blend, pick it up and shake it or stir it, blend again, and repeat until everything was properly blended. For a Cuisinart product, I expected more. It works okay but I will definitely be purchasing a different machine the next time I need a blender.

Solid and reliable!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

• Crushing Ice
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

This is a rock solid blender. I often knock it over but still there no signs of crack or breaking down. It suffered a lot from me but still working as efficiently as ever.
    Blending Power
    I cannot believe how fast it blends food items. My fruits and other veggies are blended within minutes thanks to this blender.
    Versatility
    It can do whatever I want it to do. It make smoothies, crush ice,etc and they all come out just as I want.
    It is easy to figure out the settings and then use it.
    It is very easy to clean the blender. Just use kitchen sink or sponge to clean up the blender.
    As I said before, this blender has suffered a lot from me but still performs exceedingly well. If you are as clumsy as me, then this is the blender you need to buy.

Powerful Blender

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice
      • Drinks

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

I am so proud to own the Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender ! This blender meets all of my blending needs. I am an avid smoothie drinker and by purchasing the Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender I am able to meet all of my smoothie needs! The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender effectively crushes ice cubes and other frozen fruits. I love how quickly I can blend my smoothies. The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender allows me to blend fruit smoothies in under a minute! The smoothie turns out delicious and fully blended! When I am done using the blender it is easy to clean and can even go in the dishwasher. The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender is easy enough to store anywhere in my kitchen cupboards. I am a huge fan of this Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender and would most definitely recommend it to any of my friends.

Great simple blender

from Stroudsburg, PA

Good one.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

I has the Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender SPB-6 about five years back if I recall correctly. It is a 500 Watt speed blender with simple rotary speed dial and push-button controls. It has six preset speed options named mix, chop, liquify, puree, stir and crush ice. The push buttons read as On, Off and Pulse. Pulse button is to to give an extra push at any chosen speed. The 48 oz glass jar holds the liquid well and in place, It fits well in the designated area and has a tight lid as well. I remember using it for anything and everything in the kitchen, ranging from chopping tomatoes and onions to making salsa to smoothies and adult drinks as well. Thanks to the ice crushing option it has. I have even prepared dough in this at times. It is a nice, durable and easy to use machine that comes with easy to follow manual. The parts are easy to clean that can be hand washed or put in dishwasher. A good product for daily use.

• Versatility:

The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender is wonderful.

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender is a great blender to have in your kitchen. This blender can do just about anything. It will make your like so much easier.

Blending Power
      The blending power of the Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender had wonder blending power. It is terrific for marqueritas and any other ice drink your family may desire. If you love cooking out, you will love your frozen drinks this summer.

Versatility
      The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender is very versatil. It is great for cheese dips, etc. Just pick your favorite ingredients and push the desired button for blending. Let the this blender do all the work for you. My speciality is spinach dip.

The Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender couldn't be easier to keep clean. Soak the blender in hot water for five minutes and rinse. Dry it inside and out with a kitchen towel and place back on your counter. It is also dishwater safe.

No Cuisinart Blender is easier to use. Turn your button on for three minutes and your done.

The design of the Cuisinart Blender in unique. It will match with any kitchen decor.

The Cuisinart Blender is very durable. If it dropped on your floor is will not crack.

• Versatility:

This is a very tough blender

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

Let me start by saying that I have never owned a blender as tough as this one. I keep knocking mine over and it never breaks or even cracks. This blender has been through a lot because of me but it is still working perfectly and without any leaks.

Blending Power
      I can't believe how fast I blend up my fruits and veggies in this blender. I make smoothies all the time with this blender and it's way faster than my old one.

Versatility
      I use this blender to crush ice as well as blend up fruits and veggies and they all come out just the way I want them.

I just use the kitchen sink to clean up my blender. I sometimes use a sponge to get out little pieces of fruit and vegetables, but this is a really easy blender to clean.

I had no problem learning how to use this blender. It is so easy to figure out the settings.

I really like how this blender looks in my kitchen. It is very retro modern in my opinion.

Like I said before, I have knocked this blender over so many times but it is still in perfect working order. This is a great blender for anyone who is as clumsy as me.

• Versatility:

It Sometimes Does It's Job.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

My husband is constantly bringing home new things in attempts to make my life easier and I was very excited to receive it, as I have always been very happy with Cuisinart products...and I have A LOT. Unfortunately, this machine did not work as amazing as I had hoped it would for doing things like smoothies and adult beverages. It is great when you are blending a large amount of things for a longer period of time like if I'm making baby food I can turn it on and leave it for a bit, I'd still get chunks of peas and potatoes, but they were smaller chunks (I used to strain all of my baby food before I jarred it anyway, just in case). But, it did not mix things up that well if there was not a lot of stuff in the blender like lots of fresh fruit for smoothies/ice pops. It only mixes the things that were directly on the bottom and not move the items from the top, so you have to shut it off and then stir, and then turn it back on. Smoothies turned into juice and juice alone, and it did a horrible job of crushing ice, you'd try to make a smoothie and get juice with ice chunks small enough to fit through a straw, not safe for little kids. For a Cuisinart product, I expected more. It works fine, the settings were all...working I guess, it's just not powerful enough to do what it's advertised to be able to do, which is unfortunate because I do really like the Cuisinart products. I won't be sending my husband out for another blender any time soon either.

The best part of this blender was how easy it was to clean unfortunately.

• Versatility:

Powerfully wonderful tool to have

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

I love this thing, cuts the time down on making home made smoothies, cooking preparation for vegetables, and home made pies. Its my go too tool in my kitchen, never fails. I love the speed, and easy maintenance. Its easy to clean, and fits snug in my cabinets, and or on the counter.

Simple

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

I love this blender. It is so easy to use. I don't like wasting time in the kitchen trying to figure out complicated machinery and this blender is anything but.

Blending Power
      It's not the most powerful blender but it gets the job done. I have no real complaints. I mostly just blend yogurt, fruit, and ice and it works wonderfully for that.

Versatility
      It's not really the most versatile either, but I'm not a really experimental cook. So for what I want to use it for (smoothies, milkshakes, etc.), it works extremely well.

This blender is so easy to clean. It's part of the reason why I like it so much. Not only is it easy to use, but I hardly have to put any effort in cleaning it. I hate doing dishes so that helps a lot.

Again, such an easy machine to operate. I could do it in my sleep.

I like this design because it is simple. I know where every button is. Nothing is hidden.

This is a very durable machine. I've had it for a while and it looks almost brand new. I hope to have it around for a long time.

• Versatility:

My favorite kitchen appliance.

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower Classic Blender:

I absolutely love my blender and use it everyday for everything, If I needed another one I would not hesitate to purchase this very same one. I have no problems at all with its functions or clean up. I highly recommend this blender to anyone needing one for their kitchen.

This has to be the blender's best feature. The easiest clean up EVER. I love no hassle clean ups.