Other Blenders:
Cuisinart
Models:
CPB 300W, CPB 300, CPB 300PK
Cuisinart SmartPower 15 Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System

Summary

Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blender - the compact powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamline blending cup to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopper cup and whip up custom drinks right in the "To-Go" cups - we've included four of them so everyone can have their favorite! Designed of fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blender delivers big blender performance with a 350 watt motor and the ease of a single hand operation with the user friendly electronic key pad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan from Eastman co-polyestor is used for all the vessels - blender, chopper and your "To-Go" cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timer saver, clean up and maintenance become simple chores.

Cuisinart SmartPower 15 Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great value from a quality brand!

Comments about Cuisinart SmartPower 15 Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System:

This is a powerful blender. I have owned it for over a year & use it to make recovery drinks after running/working out. It blends ices cubes, seeds, & nuts smoothly. I love the extra cups. They are the perfect size (16oz) for a smoothie & since there are 4 members in our family & there are 4 travel cups, we can each make a smoothie to our liking. They fit in the cup holder of my car so I can take it with me. The cups are also BPA-free. I really wish I had owned this when i was making baby food because it does a great job of pureeing food. I've tried other blenders that were more expensive that did not puree food as well as this one does. The blender itself is small enough that it doesn't take up a ton of counter space and I can easily store it on the shelf of my lazy-susan because of the cord storage. It is dishwasher safe, but I always hand wash the blades. It also comes with an 8 oz chopping cup & separate chopping blade that you can use for spices. I have not used that feature. For the price you get an awesome blender. I would recommend this to others and definitely purchase another one.

Cuisinart blender system

I really like it. I bought it for smoothies and it blends really well. Looks nice and doesn't take up a lot of counter space. I really like the ease of blending and popping on the sipper top to go. Its very handy.

Blending Power
Blends really well, very powerful

Versatility
Lots of versatility.

Good machine!

from Altha, FL

Very fast, makes slushie from ice cubes quick and easy blades are still sharp. Great machine for the price. easy to use and easy to clean. I bought this for drinks....smoothies, slushies and shakes. I've also needed to to puree some beef and chicken for puppies and kittens....again pureed it fast. I also do a lot of baking and have needed chopped nuts...OOPS left them in a few seconds too long and had a bunch of pecan powder...HAHA I added a little sugar, whirled it in the blender and rolled my hot cookies in it...so that mistake turned out well after all. It isn't to big and bulky and fits well on the counter. It came with a recipe book...ey we all have our old true favorites we stick with....recipes look good, I'll give them a "whirl" at some point. For the money I paid for it, it's well worth it for what I was needing. Have not tried to make any sauces in it.....

Blending Power
Fast! I crush a lot of ice and this machine has no problems doing it's job. I've done many icy drinks and the blades aren't dull. I used it to chop mince up my fresh herbs so they would dry faster for use later....To my surprise it worked pretty well....next time I think I'll let them dry a little first as they were a bit wet.

No problems cleaning it...east to take apart and through some of the parts in soapy water wash up dry and put together ready for the next time.

very east to operate

it isn't big, heavy and bulky like the other one I have.

Durability is good...blades are still sharp after months of crushing ice.

better than magic bullet

from Frisco, TX

I used to own a magic bullet, and after few times chopping/blending drinks with ice cubes, the blade lost their sharpness, and it did not perform as well as when i first purchased it. Also, I think it also lost power overall after few times I used it. But with this similar set made by cuisinart, I have not experienced the problems i had been with my other set. I use it to make smoothies, sauces, and anything you can think of, and it still has not given me any problems. I love using it because it allows me to prepare things with portion control, I am able to gauge the amount I make by seeing how much is made with the containers provided. I used prepare the smoothie or whatever with the device, and then pour straight from that into my serving glass or bowl, and it is always the perfect amount. It comes with a recipe book which has many good recipes that are simple and easy to make. it is also a healthy way to make your favorite meals.

So far so good

from Murfreesboro, TN

I bought one of these a couple of months ago and so far I am happy with it. It's small, so if you're one who likes to make a shake for breakfast every day and not have to clean a huge blender or make more than you need, than a small single serve system like this is really nice. The first time I tried to use it as a food chopper the results were so-so, but I think that I may have had the food in too long. I really hate chopping onions and was hoping this thing would take care of that for me, but I may have to stick with smoothies with this. Overall, it's a nice, simple and easy to use little blender that I'm happy I bought. It's not going to do the same job as one that costs a ton of money, but if you just want a smoothie for breakfast then it's fine.