Other Blenders:
Cuisinart

Summary

Cuisinart’s SmartPower 7-Speed electronic blender boosts both power and capacity to take blending to the next level. The line of high performance blenders includes this 7-speed deluxe model that can handle any task that comes along. A powerful 500-watt motor mixes up 40 ounces of spectacular fruit smoothies in record time. Preprogrammed speed controls are lined up alongside an oversized on-off switch to let users. Go ahead - Pulse, Stir, Mix, Puree, Chop, Liquefy or Crush Ice with just the touch of a button. Customers love this big blender because when the job is done. The jar and lid go right into the dishwasher.

A powerful, easy-to-use, and modern blender.

Comments about Cuisinart SPB-7RSLT SmartPower 40-Ounce 7-Speed Electronic Blender, Red / SPB%2D7BCH / SPB%2D7PK:

I recently bought this blender after my first ever owned blender broke. All I can say is -- great investment! Definitely an upgrade from my last blender. This cuisinart blends my smoothies super fast, despite how much ice and frozen fruit I throw in there. Not only does it work very well, it looks modern and appealing to the eye. This blender is easy to use and powerful. I definitely recommend it.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Cuisinart 7 speed blender

I love this blender! It has a great glass jar that is heavier than most and a really powerful motor. I use it for soups and smoothies. The digital control panel took a little while to figure out, but it is really easy to clean - I don't have to try and work the dishcloth down in between all those little buttons like on my last blender. The jar has a nice wide opening and is easy to clean too. The blade is really sharp and cuts ups carrots and other hard veggies with no problem. And the powerful motor makes making smoothies a breeze! Overall I am very happy with this blender.

• Blending Power: