Other Food Processors:
DLC 2007N
Cuisinart Prep 7-Cup Food Processor DLC-2007N

The right choice for everyday food prep. Big enough to process plenty of ingredients, and sized for exceptionally easy handling. With trademark features like the wide, one-piece feed tubeand accessories for virtually any processing task, this Cuisinart mid-size food processor is ready for everyday in every kitchen.

Cuisinart Prep 7-Cup Food Processor DLC-2007N

Very helpful

Comments about Cuisinart Prep 7-Cup Food Processor DLC-2007N:

I haven't tested the full range of the machine yet, but it has done really well for the jobs I've tried. I have mainly used the metal chopping blade, since it does so many things. Spinach pasta came out smooth and easy to work with, even with fresh spinach. It also chops herbs and vegetables well. I did use it for puréeing home-made pizza sauce, and the texture came out more coarse than I would prefer, and it didn't chop up the seeds completely. I think in this case a blender would have been a better choice. I haven't used the slicing and grating blades nearly as often as the metal chopping blade. Both are a little thicker than I would prefer. The last quarter inch or so of the food being sliced or grated tends to get stuck on top of the blade and has to be removed and cut by hand. Even with these few minor problems, the machine is a wonderful time saver. It comes through the dishwasher well, and I love the smooth surface (including the buttons) that wipes up well after use.

• Power: