Other Blenders:
CBT-700

Pros

Cons

Love it

Got the Cuisine Art Power Edge Blender as a wedding gift. It's one of my favorite gifts that I received. I love to cook so when I saw that this is one of the presents that we received, my heart leap with happiness. I knew that cooking would be easier and fun. I heart good reviews for the product. I cook a lot of home-made dishes so the CuisineArt is really a great help. I use it for soups, sauces. It is extremely fast, auto stop, has low/high speeds, and a great motor. I like to use it with ice as it crushes the ice wonderfully the way I'd like my smoothie to be. I can whip a smoothie within 30 seconds with the help of this amazing product. My family loves the smoothie that I prepare from Cuisine Art Power Edge Blender. Making soups and sauces with this product is a breeze.

The unit is made of metal and glass, which I like. Makes me secure about the material this product is made of. It isn't that very difficult to clean it.

Another thing that I like about it is that it has a time function so you can do other things while it runs. I multi-task a lot so the timer just works for me.

It's just a bit noisy though but compared to my old blender, it has notch way higher than my old one when it comes to noise and speed.

This blender is just perfect for me.

Blending Power
Process food the way I like it.

Versatility
Can be used for smoothies, soups, sauces and even baby food.

LIke most blenders that I had, cleaning is always an issue.

Very easy to use. The settings are user-friendly

Like it

It's been with us just for 3 months I cant really say much about the durability

It is ok, not the best though

The blending is ok, but it is not the best. On mine the top does not stay on when I blend. I think its ok, it is not the best tho, so if you want something better, go with something else. I suggest trying others out first than if not satisfied bring it back to the store for credit towards another one

Blending Power
It is pretty powerful in my opinion. I had to actually hang on to the top in order for it to stay on when I was blending my milkshake last night

Its pretty cool.

Cleaning this is really easy. You can put it in the dishwasher, or wash it by hand. I suggest not putting the metal parts in the dishwasher though because they will rattle and become extremely annoying.

It is pretty easy to use, if you can use a blender than you can use this as it is a blender. You really do not need directions or anything if you already are experienced.

The design is pretty cool. It is easy to hand onto

It is really durable, but I notice that I have to hang on to it whenever I blend stuff. But overall, it is pretty much decent

Can be improved

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

The Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender is a very good blender. It is very sturdy and does not make much noise like others. It has a variety of buttons for various purposes. It can be used to make smoothie, pulse and to crush ice. One thing I like about this blender is that it is made of a material that is more like glass than plastic. It has a good blending power although anytime I use it to blend pepper, it doesn't grind it to my satisfaction. One will think despite the price of this blender, it should be able to do anything. Of course I was wrong. The design is very nice and it is very easy to use because it doesn't need any spectacular experience or knowledge to assemble or use. It is also easy to clean. I expected something more powerful than this from Cuisinart. It falls short of my expectation. My fear for now is its durability due to what people are saying about it. Depending on what it will be used for, I can recommend it to people.

Love it

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

This blender is just perfect for me.

Blending Power
Process food the way I like it.

Versatility
Can be used for smoothies, soups, sauces and even baby food.

LIke most blenders that I had, cleaning is always an issue.

Very easy to use. The settings are user-friendly

Like it

It's been with us just for 3 months I cant really say much about the durability

Cuisinart PowerEdge 700 Blender CBT-700- Highly recommend

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

This blender is one of the most powerful one's I've owned, which is saying a lot, since I have gone through many other ones. The quality is great and I have no complaints so far. If you're looking for an everyday blender, this is a good choice.

Blending Power
The blending power is very strong/high. It also blends whatever you put in relatively quickly.

Versatility
You can use this for smoothies, cocktails, ice, or whatever your little heart desires.

The cleaning is hassle-free; you just rinse and go on with your day.

This is a very easy to use blender. It's not complicated what so ever.

I don't see how a blender design can be "bad", but I guess I would say this one is just fine.

I am notorious for breaking and going through countless blenders, and this one has been holding up very well. I have had it for a good 8 months and it still blend s very smoothly. I use it every morning for my smoothie and it blends effortlessly.

• Versatility:

cuisine art is my choice!

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

Cuisine art power edge 700 blender is one of the best blenders I've owned so far! When you turn it on, it is not as loud as other blenders. It is actually very quiet, and less disturbing. It also blends smoothies so smooth, that we make them almost everyday. I also blend ingredients for recipes together, and make some hone made hot sauce. It is an excellent w/great quality and durability product that I will recommend to any of my friends and already have recommended over and over again. The machine crushes ice with no problems what so ever like most blenders do. This will always be my number one choice always! This is also super easy to clean and barely makes a mess. Thus us convent fir me because I have children I already have to clean up after on a daily basis.

Great on its power!

Somewhat satisfied.

Super easy to clean and doesn't make much if a mess. I love that about this product.

Easy to use fool proof

Beautiful and has a very attractive and detailed design that caught my eye and helped me make decision too buy this product, dazzling and attract product.

Strong product last a long time crushes ice without a problem

• Versatility:

Makes a great frozen margarita!!

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

We got this blender as a wedding gift and we love it. I will honestly say that I pretty much only use it to make margaritas and the occasional smoothie. My old blender would leave chunks of ice or frozen fruit but this one never does. Even when I really fill it up it blends everything quickly and evenly. It also looks really nice, much better than most blenders I have seen. I hate having appliances cluttering up my kitchen counters but I almost wouldn't mind leaving this one out. It looks very sleek and modern. It is also super simple to clean. So many small appliances have millions of nooks and crannies where gunk can build up. Not this one, I just wipe it down and put the pitcher in the dishwasher. My old blender had buttons that stuck up and if something dripped on them it was pretty much impossible to get out so I love the smooth keypad on my Cuisinart blender. I am sure there are lots of other good uses for it as well as making margaritas but it is worth it for how well it does those alone!

The worst blender

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

I Purchased this blender and it in stop working six months after I purchase it . I I only used it 3 or 4 times and now it's past the warranty. Big waste of money. I wish I would've known that the blender was going to stop working after six months I would've return it within the warranty deadline therefore I would have been able to return it or get a refund.

Blending Power
The power was great when it work. It only took a few seconds to crush ice and blend almost everything within moments.

Versatility
It's a blender not much versatility because the blender. Never used it's really chopping vegetables or any other type of products

Cleans up well. I love that the blenders made out of class

I didn't like the way how he have to put the lid on top of the motor

I like the stainless steel color. The stainless steel color goes well in my kitchen

Have to give this a one because it stopped working after six months only used it three or four times

• Versatility:

This is a powerful blender.

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

This blender works very well. It blends smoothly and has the power to crush ice. it is fine for chopping nuts, although the nuts do tend to stick together and clump. Overall it is a great blender. For making smoothies it is fantastic. They come out smooth and creamy nop matter what you put in them.

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

Still a lot of unprocessed food on blend

Blending Power
Not a very powerful motor

comes apart easily and able to put most of it in dishwasher. motor casing is wipe down and cleans easy

very easy to use

very standard blender design, no special features that would make this blender stand out

very durable

• Versatility:

Very powerful blender but leaks from time to time

Comments about Cuisinart PowerEdge Blender:

Very good blender, but if the sealing ring is placed on the device wrong it will create a huge mess. Even if the ring is placed on correctly it can still leak from time to time.

Blending Power
Very powerful blender, other blenders I have used started to smell like burning plastic from being over-used but I have no complaints with this blender's power.

Blade is very sharp and it is hard to get around the little crevices. Your only option is to soak it.

It is ok, not the best though