Other Mixers:

Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer

Pros

Cons

A must have!

I have had a kitchen aid mixer, which is great but very heavy and hard to move around. I don't leave it out, I store it in my pantry so in order to use it I have to drag it out and get all the pieces and parts out, set it up then finally get to use it. I love it but it's a lot of work to set up and then dismantle and clean then put away. I started mixing by hand when I just needed to whip up one small thing rather than go thru that process. I ended up buying this hand mixer and use it a lot. It's cheaper than a lot I looked at, and thinking I would not use it much picked this cheaper model. Well I was mistaken because I use it a ton! I keep it right in a drawer in my kitchen because it's small and it's easy to grab throw in the mixers and use. It's light and mixes well. I pretty much use this for mixing and havent used my kitchen aid mixer for much. I get more use out of this than most of my kitchen appliances. Anyone can use this and it's much quicker than mixing by hand. It's great for mixing cake, potatoes, brownies, eggs, and tons of other things! I reccomended this to anyone who cooks a lot or occasionally because it's handy to have.

Definitely a good budget hand mixer.

I bought this Cuisinart hand mixer in order to replace a more expensive one that had stopped working. I didn't want to buy another expensive one and I didn't want to buy a super...Read complete review

I bought this Cuisinart hand mixer in order to replace a more expensive one that had stopped working. I didn't want to buy another expensive one and I didn't want to buy a super cheap one.

I wasn't sure how good this mixer was going to be but once I got it home and started using it, I realized I had made a great choice and purchase.

I tend to use my hand mixers for mashed potatoes or soups the most. I needed a mixer that was heavy duty without being too heavy and hard to use and this one turned out to fit the bill. It is a little bit on the heavy side but not to the point where it is too heavy or hard to use.

It's easy to clean, and it wipes down easily which makes it easy to get cleaned up after finishing cooking or baking.

It's not the highest end handmixer on the market but it also isn't the cheapest which makes it good for just about every budget.

You can't go wrong with this one. I do recommend it.

Definitely a good budget hand mixer.

from Florida

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Moves While Mixing

• Cakes & Cookies
  • Meringue

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

You can't go wrong with this one. I do recommend it.

A must have!

I love this mixer!

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

I recently purchased this hand held mixer and have not been disappointed! I actually prefer this mixer over a big one. It is so light and easy to use. One of my favorite things about this one is that it has a slow start feature. Therefore, when I'm baking, it doesn't make a huge mess and cause the batter to fly everywhere. You can move the speed up as necessary. It has worked great for everything I have used it for. I mainly bake cakes and cookies with it, but I have also done bread and mashed potatoes. It can mix lightly but can also be very powerful. Mine has lasted for two years with no problems. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great hand mixer.

Mixing Performance
It has performed great for me. I have used multiple speeds and they have all mixed things really well for me.

It is very easy to clean.

You simply plug it in, turn it on, and let it do the work. It is incredible easy to use.

I really like the design. I think it looks classy and fits well in my kitchen theme.

I have had mine for two years with no problems.

• Mixing Performance:

I use this for everything

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

I really like using my Cuisinart Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer. This hand mixer is powerful enough to mix larger batches of cookies, cakes, waffles, etc. I like that it's so convenient to use without having to get out a whole stand mixer. The hand mixer takes up minimal amounts of space, and it is very durable. I am constantly moving it in and out of cabinets in my kitchen, and nothing has even broken on this hand mixer.

Mixing Performance
This does a great job of mixing some of the harder to mix items. I will sometimes make double batches of cookies with this hand mixer, and I don't have any problems making them.

This is really easy to clean. I just take off the mixers and place them in the dishwasher. I normally just was the hand held part with a wet paper towel. I never have problems with this mixer not getting clean.

This is really easy to use. You just plug it in, put the mixers in the hand held part, and turn it on.

Great hand mixer!

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer is an absolute timesaver for me when preparing dinner or making dessert. I work full-time, and often times I am tired when I get home from work. I don't really feel like pulling out the heaving stand mixer, but this hand mixer is very easy to just take out of the cupboard to use. It is very easy to set up. I really like how there is a picture for which beater goes in which slot of the hand mixer. This visual is very helpful. This hand mixer has three speeds which is ideal for the smaller scale baking and cooking tasks I need it for in my kitchen. I find that the power cord is long enough to reach a good distance across the counter but to too long. It is rarely in the way as I am cooking and baking. Overall, I think this product was an excellent investment for my household. I highly recommend this product to my friends. It is cost effective and does a great job!

A necessary evil.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

I usually consider myself to be a kind of "kitchen minimalist" so I'm not a huge fan of cluttering the cabinets with a bunch of small appliances. This hand mixer is definitely the exception though. Have you ever tried to beat eggs into a soft peak using a hand whisk? Make homemade whip cream with one? That was always my job growing up and I hated it! When I moved out, this baby was the first thing I bought and is one of my most prized possessions. I've had it for several years and I fall more and more in love with it every day. It's easy to use, has very simple options, works fabulously and cleanup is a breeze. The variable speed choices are very simple to select. There is nothing complicated or overwhelming about it. Just pop the beaters in, pick your speed and whisk away. When you're finished, press a button to release the beaters for washing. In fact, it's easier to wash the beaters from this mixer than it is to wash a wire hand whisk! Highly recommend it. Now go get yourself a hand mixer and get baking!

• Mixing Performance:

this is a dream to operate, it is powerful yet lightweight.

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

Fun to use and there is virtually no spatter when in the mixing bowl. It has impressive power at lower speeds. I haven't even used the last highest three speeds! I was considering the idea of purchasing a stand mixer but the cost was prohibitive. For the price, this is perfect for me. It is a great value and a sturdy hand mixer.

Cuisinart handheld mixer.

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

Extremely powerful and comfortable hand mixer!

Mixing Performance
Very thorough mixing quality. Extremely high speed.

Just wipe down and pop out the whisks, piece of cake!

Very simple to use and comfortable to hold.

Excellent ergonmic design - available in various finishes including stainless steel.

Had mine for years without a problem, Cuisinart costs more but you get what you pay for!

Great Mixer for Small Apartment

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

I received this mixer as a birthday present, and was very excited to try it out. My previous mixer had died a month or so back, and it had been hard work trying to bake without a hand mixer! Initially, I was quite pleased with all aspects of this product. It's sleek design, multiple attachments and convenient container really work well in our small apartment kitchen. My only problem was that one of the holes that holds the beaters wouldn't grasp properly, causing the beater to come out while operating. A quick trip back to BB&B to exchange it quickly resolved this problem, and my new unit works just fine. I mostly use the regular mixing beaters, and haven't had a chance to use the whisk yet. The dough hooks weren't as great as I had hoped, as they cannot really handle anything but a very wet dough. It's good to get your bread dough started with them, but once it reaches a certain point I simply remove the mixer and finish the job by hand/with a wooden spoon.

Mixing Performance
The dough hooks attachments don't work as well as I had hoped, but for a hand mixer they do a pretty good job.

The best hand mixer!!!

Comments about Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer:

This is by far the best hand mixer i have ever used!! It is very quiet and gentle. So easy to control with the digital controls. Looks classy too just like all other kitchenaid items. I will never purchase another brand of hand mixer again! My daughter never liked the loud mixer and now she even uses it!