Other Waffle Makers:

Cons

Pizzelle Press

from Harleybabe

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Bakes Evenly

Cons

• Desserts

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

My mother own a Pizzelle we cooked all variety of things the best press I have used cooks very well

This is an excellent machine for making delicious pizzelles!

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

The Cuisinart Pizzelle Press is an excellent machine - I absolutely love the delicious taste of pizzelles, so when I found this machine, I jumped at the opportunity to create delicious treats in the comfort of my own home. However, it is important that the pizzelles come out tasting amazing, and let me just assure you that the pizzelles do indeed come out of the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press looking great, smelling fabulous, and tasting absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend the Cuisnart Pizzelle Press for any individual that is looking for a machine to effortlessly and conveniently create delicious delicacies right at home! Not to mention, it is fun to use!

The Cuisinart Pizzelle Press features and excellent efficiency. After the blend of flour, eggs, and other ingredients are poured into the machine, it only takes a short few minutes before you have some scrumptious, hot pizzelles right there for you and ready for you to indulge in!

Just scrub with soap and water, or use a dishwasher.

Nice and easy to use.

• Settings/Features:

The perfect pizzelle press!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

My family absolutely loves pizzelles. I was in search of a new pizzelle maker last year when mine broke down. When I found this one, I just knew it was the right one. The Cuisinart Pizzelle Press can make flat or filled pizzelles. There is so much variety in flavors and fillings that you can make. I recommend this for anyone who enjoys pizzelles and wants a reliable pizzelle maker.

The pizzelles come out hot and crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. They come out tasty and delicious every time.

Settings/Features
    The settings and features make this machine easy to use. You just set the timer and you have pizzelles cooking!

This machine is fairly simple to clean. You just use a damp rag to scrape off any of the residue on it.

Very easy to use. You just pour the batter in, select the setting you want, set the timer, wait for them to cook, and you're done!

This machine is quite durable. I've dropped it once before, and it still works perfectly.

Love!

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

I just received this as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it. I had asked for this because I read all the great reviews on it. I was raised on making pizzelles with my Grandpa and have been wanting one for quite some time. My mother in law got me it and had no idea what it was!

It is super easy to set up and get going with. There wasn't any issues with that. It is also easy to clean. I haven't had any issues with it cooking too fast or slow with the batter. It does the job just fine (other than the the cook being a bit antsy and pulling a few off too soon!)

This product is compact, easy to store, and all in all the top one I would recommend for anyone looking for a pizzelle press. It is a quality product that will make it easy to recreate all your favorite recipes.

I have heard some people have issues with the latch but it hasn't given me any problems. It doesn't seem like it will break that easy and is pretty durable, as long as you aren't overloading the wells for the batter.

MMMMM Pizelles!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

I was first introduced to the deliciousness that is pizelles when I was a child of about twelve. My Mother, brother and myself were visiting my aunt Irene and she kept these made ALL the time. My mother and I tried to make them when we returned home, but we could never seem to make them the way she did. We used a waffle maker and we just couldn't get the to turn out as light and crispy as Irene's were. My husband just bought me the Cuisinart Pizzelle Press so I gave it another try and to my surprise, my pizelles turned out perfect! I guess it is all in the machine. This machine is inexpensive and it is very easy to use. It has two sides so you can make two pizelles at a time. It heats evenly on both sides so that both pizelles turn out perfectly golden and crispy. This machine is also very easy to clean. It seems to be well made, but since i only just got it, I can't speak about the durability yet. But judging from the way it looks, I would say that it will be very durable. I am very grateful to my husband for buying this for me. I absolutely love it. I am also thinking about buying one for my Aunt Irene!

So quick and simple

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

The decorative patterns it creates are really cute and impressive.It adds a unique touch to the pizelle.It makes two at a time which is fine for a breakfast just for me.It's enough.You just scoop the mix into the machine and in no time they're done.It's nice for a noon snack.Not only breakfast.It comes with a range of recipes which has been fun to use.Having so much variety with such a simple,fast device is nice.It's easy to store even for me.Someone who has a really cramped kitchen.I like the lights that tell you when and when it is not done.Red and green lights.If I'm not paying attention,I can tell by the indicator lights.You can make flat or filled pizelles.I make the filled for dessert.There are different levels of cooking or browning.Five settings for it.Different recipes call for different degrees of browning.That's my favorite feature.The machine is easy to clean since it's non stick.Just wipe it out.

• Settings/Features:

Makes great waffles, I love it.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

This is one of the better waffle makers, and I absolutely love it. No other waffle maker that I've had has cooked waffles this balanced and well. It's really easy to use and it's one of the easier ones to clean. I've made waffles for a lot of my friends and they all say that the waffles turn out perfectly: crispy on the outside and nice and soft on the inside.

I love this waffle maker and it cooks the waffles perfectly. It doesn't burn the waffle and it doesn't not cook the waffles enough. They come out great every time.

Settings/Features
    It's easy to use; just the push of a button and you have waffles cooking.

I don't like how hard waffle makers are to clean, and that doesn't change with this one. I wish they could be put through the dishwasher, but since I don't think that will happen anytime soon, this will have to do.

Easy to use; just hit a button and plug it in and it's working.

I haven't had it that long yet but from the times I've used it, it seems very sturdy and durable.

Fun family tradition!

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

My family is not Italian, but we love pizzeles! My grandma used to make them at Christmas time with a press that you put on the stove. We looked forward to them all year round. I was so excited to find this pizzele press at a local kitchen store! My husband thought I was crazy, but now he loves them too. I have the press that makes 4 small cookies. I wish I had bought the one that makes the two big cookies. It is kind of difficult to get the batter in the right spot on the press and some cookies come out only halfway on the pattern. It just takes a little practice. It comes with some recipes that I have used and they are great. It also comes with a little rolling pin like tool that you can roll the pizzeles on and make cones. I have yet to make this work, but it could be because I am making the small cookies. It would probably work well with the larger ones.

Addicting!

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

I absolutely love this pizzelle maker! If you have not tried this before you are missing out! You just poor on some batter, close the top, and take them out when the green light goes on. I recomend checking them a bit before to make sure that they are not overdone. Make sure you spray the iron(?) every time. However, what you use to make these isn't too important, it's the recipe that counts. But I like this because it's easy to use. My only complaint is it is hard to clean when I am done. You just can't through it in the sink. So I wish the iron(I think thats what it is called) could be removed. But still, these are really easy to make and are sure to impress!

• Settings/Features:

Fantastic waffles for all!!

Comments about Cuisinart Pizzelle Press:

I have always loved waffles. It is in fact my favorite breakfast food. So, I was beyond elated when my family presented me with this fantastic product for my birthday! I love how easy it is to use and clean. Even my kids are able to use it! Which is fantastic for when hubby decides to do breakfast in bed. I would seriously recommend this product to any and every one. Best waffle maker ever!