Other Food Processors:
Cuisinart
LPP
Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Compact Food Processor

Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Compact Food Processor

Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Food Processor works well.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Compact Food Processor:

Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Food Processor works well. Cuisinart is a good brand, so I'm not really surprised that I like this little Food Processor. It is not huge, so if you want something that will chop A Lot, this is not the product for you. But if you want to chop or shred a normal amount, this food processor is a good option. It comes with several attachments (including a juicer), but my favorite are the little chopping blade and the shredding blade. When I am chopping nuts, I put the container bowl on the machine base. Then I add the blade. Then I add the nuts, then the top and then I can chop to my little hearts content. You can either just turn the processor "on" and it will keep going until you turn it off, or you can turn it to "pulse" which will only spin when you hold down the button. The bowl "locks" into place and the processor will not turn on until everything is clicked properly into place. Before we had a "Handy Chopper" and it was very Handy, but this works great, also. It holds more than the Handy Chopper and is fairly easy to clean. One negative about cleaning: there is a little space next to where you put the food in that is hard to get to clean. Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Food Processor works well.

Works Like the Bigger Ones

from Dawson, GA

Comments about Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Compact Food Processor:

When I asked for a new food processor a few years ago, I was really expecting a larger one like the one I had. However, when I started using this Little Pro food processor, I realized it performed as well as the larger ones! It shreds, chops, mixes, whatever I need, and if I am making a big batch of anything (cookies, pimento cheese, chicken salad, etc) I will use my mixer anyway. I chop onions, nuts, herbs, grate all kinds of cheeses, and mix smaller amounts of things together. It is perfect for combining cream cheese and herbs for a dip! It is great for chopping tomatoes and onions for home made salsa too. I usually hand wash it, but it is dishwasher safe too. I slide it into a cabinet for storage, but it would look fine sitting out on the counter as well.

The Cuisinart Little Pro Plus is my favorite kitchen gadget

from Elgin, IL

Comments about Cuisinart Little Pro Plus Compact Food Processor:

If anyone ever asked me what my favorite kitchen gadget was, I'd reply that it is the Cusinart Little Pro Plus.  I've had mine for too many years to count (more than 12, at least).  And it still performs top notch, as well as the day it was gifted to me.  I use it on practically a daily basis.  Mine came with the chopping blade, a slicer and Shredder attachment.  Probably the the attachment I use least would be the slicer.  But I use the chopping blade for mincing anything (herbs, onion, garlic, tomatoes.  I even use it for mixing biscuit or cookie dough.  I use the shredder attachment mostly for grating cheese. I've used it so much over that years, that I'm quite surprised it's still running, but it is.  Small and compact enough to not take up very much room.  Great because of how much I use it, it's handier to just leave it out on my counter.  It's also a fairly quiet machine while running.  My only con would be that sometimes I wish I had the larger version for bigger batches.