Other Mixers:
Cuisinart HTM-5CH 220 Watts Hand Mixer

Cuisinart HTM-5CH 220 Watts Hand Mixer

Love my Cuisinart Mixer!!

Comments about Cuisinart HTM-5CH 220 Watts Hand Mixer:

Love it! Very efficient and easy to clean. It is hard wired and so the plugging in and out of the cord to appliance isn't an issue. Previous mixers I've owned haven't been hard wired and the cord ended up not staying plugged in. I really like the hard wire feature.

Mixing Performance
Finished in no time! It doesn't splatter or make a mess. It gets everything from the bottom of the bowl mixed right in. It whips egg whites fluffy in just a couple of minutes. Everything I use it for comes out perfect.

My mixer looks as new as it did when I got it a few years ago! Attachment tools clean quick and easy! And since I'm always in a hurry this is perfect for me! I even put the beaters in the dishwasher!

My four year old grandson and I make cupcakes and he loves to hold the mixer. Of course, I'm there to supervise the fun! Of course he knows how to eject the beaters when we're finished mixing, so he can lick them!

Easy to hold and not heavy at all. Very important characteristics for me.

Have had mine for a few years and it looks like it just came out of the box. It works at the same constant excellent speeds and kneading jobs as it always has.

• Mixing Performance: