4.8

Pros

Cons

Indoor Grill - Safe and Quick Cooking Action

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

We don't own a grill so this appliance is a winner for us. I give it an 8 because the quick two-sided cooking has a small area and doesn't make as many foods at one time. It is easy to clean up. I like the grill feature better than the griddle. I made pancakes once and while they cooked they did not brown. Compact size. We've used it inside and outdoors (near power source of course). Practical. If you're short on time and need to make a small batch, this appliance is helpful because it cooks food quickly.

See above.

The drip tray fills up rather fast when grilling animal protein so keeping an eye on it is key or you'll have juice all over your work space and that is no bueno! The trays are easy to clean. I sometimes use cooking spray so the animal protein doesn't stick when it is cooking on medium heat or higher.

We've made kabobs, fish, chicken, turkey burgers, and our favorites - panini and grilled cheese.

Cuisinart Reversible Grill/Griddle

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

Got this as a Christmas present and am thrilled with it. I envision the Cuisinart grill replacing my stovetop for everything that would normally be cooked in a sautee pan or is pan fried.

Adjustable temperature controls work great, as do the reversible grill/griddle plates. My wife and I are dieting, and this appliance greatly reduces the need for fats in cooking. I have used it for burgers, pizza, sausage and bacon, marinated chicken, and grilled sandwiches. All have come out perfectly.

Seems very durable in the short time I've used it. Solid construction and well-made parts.

Removable, dishwasher-safe grill/griddle plates are very useful. After light cooking, a quick brush with hot water and soap takes a few seconds. Even with a grill full of bacon, no grease overflowed anywhere but into the designated pan, which is also removable and dishwasher safe.

Extremely versatile with more than enough height adjustment options. Preheat indicator lights work well, as do the controls.

compact versatile appliance that performs as expected

from Rutherford, NJ

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

I love that you can remove the plates to clean them and they are reversible so you can use one appliance for various needs such as panini press, pancakes or grilling meats and vegetables. I wish I had the waffle plates.

it heats up quickly and maintains temperature

stainless steel finish still looks good.

the grooved plates are a challenge to get clean

can be used as a double contact grill or press or open flat for larger cooking area to make eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc. for more than one person at a time

Its Great

from Nanuet, NY

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

The Griddler is the best . Its really easy and quick to use. When I'm in a hurry, I can depend on the griddler to cook up meats and poultry really quickly. Its easy to set up and makes foods real tasty. Vegetables taste really great grilled. The
griddler has two 'plates' with flat and indented sides. When the plates are rearranged, it can be used to make pancakes

Works great!

Have had it for a while now and it is still like new, and working great.

The 'plates' have an anti stick covering which makes it real easy to clean. The plates are removable and can be cleaned by hand or put in the dishwasher. I find that they really get clean without the dishwasher. There's also a grease catcher underneath which is easily removed and cleaned.(this rarely gets dirty)

Very easy to use. Have used it with steaks, chops, burgers and even london broils. Have grilled peppers, zuchinni and eggplant with great results.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

I got the Cuisinart reversible griddle as a Christmas present last year from my grandmother. I was very excited about it and enjoyed using it for a little while. I like that it just sits on the stove and the burners heat it up. You do have to let it sit for a good 5 minutes before it will be preheated enough. But after that I would turn the heat down a little so you don't burn your food. I cooked pancakes, grilled sandwiches, and chicken breasts with vegetables on this grill. It cooks food fairly evenly, but the part over the burner does get hotter. One time I cooked something and it left a really nasty residue on it that hasn't come off yet. I used nonstick cooking spray so maybe that was the problem. But I haven't gotten it cleaned yet so really have not used it since. I wish this was easier to clean or had more of a natural nonstick surface. I do like that it is easy to store in my stove drawer.

Very heavy duty and well made.

I used nonstick spray on this one time and it really made the surface harder to clean I think. I'm not sure what I did wrong but it is hard to clean this griddle, especially the side with grooves. I liked using it until it was so hard to clean.

Awesome product! Use it all the time

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

I bought it to use when i don't want to grill outside. We use it all the time, every week. I love being able to reverse the plates to use it as a grill too. I use it to grill meats and vegetables and then I can also use it to make pancakes, eggs and breakfast meats. I would recommend this product to anybody.

Worth every penny! Got rid of 4 appliances when purchased!

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

I LOVE this griddler. It can be pricy but happened to get a good deal on amazon. But either way, worth the money. We have a small kitchen with little cupboard space. Always looking to pair down and de-clutter. With this appliance we sent our other small appliances along to charity. We were able to pass on the electric skillet, the quesidella maker, the Forman grill and the Forman grill right away. When then Purchased the waffle iron plates and got rid of the waffle maker! It works great, for so many purposes. I agree with the other reviewer that said that even her husband will cook with it! Mines not a cooker but loves to use it!
The plates are easy to clean and can be out in dishwasher.
Mostly used so far for mini-burgers, pancakes, waffles, panini sandwiches, and quesidellas. It's been fun to experiment with various panini sandwiches.

Works great, sometime on open griddler I feel like it doesn't stay hot enough to keep pancakes cooking quickly. So will often use stove for that. Everything else has been amazing.

Had only 6-8 months but seems like it will last a long time!

It is easy to clean bay hand or dishwasher. However usually leaves white residue no matter what. Not sure why or if others have this problem. We have city water if that matters.

So easy for so many uses!

This is a must in the kitchen

from Verona, WI

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

The wonderful part of this panini press is the versatility. You can make sandwiches, pancakes, grill meats all with this one product. I've replaced other appliances, because I use this one grill in place of two others.

Great quality in this griddler. I've made salmon, chicken on this as well as pancakes on the flat surface.

I'm rough with appliances. This one holds up well. I love the different surfaces depending on what you are making. It has a grill panel and flat surface.

washes up easily.

You couldn't ask for a better product. I can't imagine not having this griddler. It is sturdy, dependable and versatile. It also makes a fantastic gift.

we're in love!

from Cummings, KS

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

This was given to my husband and I for christmas, along with the waffle plates. It has only been a few weeks but this is already a huge part of our kitchen. We have made paninis, pancakes, and quesadillas to name a few. The plates are easy to remove and clean and it has better temperature control than our stovetop. It has made a difference in how quickly i am able to whip up a meal since the griddle can easily handle multiple quesadillas and it has plenty of room to toast more than one sandwich for a panini. My husband used to make hot sandwiches on the stovetop and loves that now he no longer has to flip them and each side it cooked to the same degree.

The griddler is incredibly convenient!

Comments about Cuisinart Griddler Combo Reversible Grill/Griddle:

The griddler is my favorite kitchen appliance...with plates that reverse on each side and the ability to use it open-faced or closed, it does so much! We grill, make breakfast (eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, etc), make paninis, pizzas, and more. Super versatile and a snap to clean up. The plates pop off with the press of a button to flip them to the other surface or to clean. The drip pan pulls out easily and everything stores nicely.